Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low (1964 Views)

Dear Men, Avoid This Mistake Funke Akindele's Husband Made. / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Gentlelox: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
Women over 30 have low fertility level as postulated by scientist. It will be unsafe for any right thinking man to try them out.

You may want to know what they spent their 20s doing. Why didn't any of the men they screwed in their 20s never took them serious.

Women are agent of manipulation. I have had a runs babe for a girlfriend before and her punna was very tight. It took over 6 month before i knew she was using Alum/Potash to tighten her punna.

Most girls above 25 are into runs. This is awful but it the truth. They sex for money and at this stage they are banny until they get to their 30s when they are no longer hot cake and they start looking for the available maga to settle down with.

Run Run Run, Pass Terri G.

Forget the good character, the financial support, the humbleness. They have no other option than to act up to win you over. Don't ever settle for a woman above 30.

#Ovuovo
#urhobo

Join my WhatsApp Channel to see more like this

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va9bSctHwXb7F3G9Id27

7 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by izonborn098(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
Women above 30 also need to be loved as other poeple' there is no crime to be above 30' everybody will age wether u like it or not...
Marriage is not all about kid' what about maturity and understanding' what about looking for a helpful partner...
Many girls from age 18 to 24yrs has fowl brain and entitle problem....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Nice2023(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
All these are hypothesis.

And the hypothesis are all wrong. I met my wife when she just 30yrs and I was 31.

We have never had issues with child bearing and I could remember in one of our meetings with a doctor at maitama District hospital some years back during her antenatal visit,the doctor asked my wife if she has done abortion before,and she answered and said no,and the doctor was surprised because according him,most ladies at that age might have done series of abortion.
And the doctor needed to know that so that they can have her history documented incase of any complication.

So, u can see that at 40 women can still conceive without some of these fake theories that chose to deride women especially,if u do not have any case of any historic abortion.

I think we should focus more on male infertility. It is becoming rampant among young men of today.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Jashub: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
Gentlelox:
Women over 30 have low fertility level as postulated by scientist. It will be unsafe for any right thinking man to try them out.

You may want to know what they spent their 20s doing. Why didn't any of the men they screwed in their 20s never took them serious.

Women are agent of manipulation. I have had a runs babe for a girlfriend before and her punna was very tight. It took over 6 month before i knew she was using Alum/Potash to tighten her punna.

Most girls above 25 are into runs. This is awful but it the truth. They sex for money and at this stage they are banny until they get to their 30s when they are no longer hot cake and they start looking for the available maga to settle down with.

Run Run Run, Pass Terri G.

Forget the good character, the financial support, the humbleness. They have no other option than to act up to win you over. Don't ever settle for a woman above 30.

#Ovuovo
#urhobo
Supported. To add to this , women over 30 come with alot of body count, insecurities and trauma . In fact, dating or marrying them is not in your best interest as a man .

Always remember, that everyday , there is a girl out there who will turn 18...and she will be young , inexperienced and come with less baggage...and the best part? A lower body count grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by carl90(m): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
Dumb post !
Get the correct information before posting online.
Technically,a woman can get pregnant as long as she has not reach menopause .
So ,what the heck are you yarning over there in your post?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by talented321: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Must u people you shame women everyday' don't u have other works to do? I have seen women above 45 deliver safely..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Mindlog: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
Many women from Imo State do marry in their 30s ( I am from Imo State and it is very prevalent around me) as they tend to focus more on schooling and career in their 20s, I am still yet to see any Nigerian reproductive health data, that has singled out Imo state born women to have the lowest fertility rate in Nigeria.

More women are now embracing freezing of their eggs in their 20s and can later use them when they are ready to become mothers.

9 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by ravensckar(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nice2023:

I think we should focus more on male infertility. It is becoming rampant among young men of today.

My brother, tell me wetin you dey drink make I order am for you. Better sense dey your head. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Women this, women that, it is becoming annoying. Some guys have spent their youthful days fvcking different girls (and contracting infection in the process), some spent their youthful days smoking and injesting all kinds of drugs. After getting married, they begin to blame the innocent ladies for their lack of children forgetting that fertility is a two-way thing.

All these trash talks about 30 years old women is unbecoming. It's not a crime for a lady to be over 30 years of age, make una rest abeg. Some 20 something ladies are committing atrocities that even 40 years old women don't have the guts to commit. Personally, I can't date any lady that is immature talk less of marrying one. My wife was in her late 20s (close to 30) when we met and today we're still married. To the glory of God, we have 2 kids together and we've been living happilly ever after.

Make una rest abeg.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by UnfairLife7(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jashub:
Supported. To add to this , women over 30 come with alot of body count, insecurities and trauma , and dating or marrying them is not in your best interest as a man .

Just remember, that everyday , there is a girl out there who will turn 18...and she will be young , inexperienced and come with less baggage...and the best part? A lower body count grin
Story

30 years ladies are getting married every Saturday. You're in no way better than those Men marrying them. Life is a choice

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Jashub: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Story

30 years ladies are getting married every Saturday. You're in no way better than those Men marrying them. Life is a choice
Where is the stats to back this claim? Let me guess : you manufacture it ...grin

2 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jashub:
Supported. To add to this , women over 30 come with alot of body count, insecurities and trauma . In fact, dating or marrying them is not in your best interest as a man .

Always remember, that everyday , there is a girl out there who will turn 18...and she will be young , inexperienced and come with less baggage...and the best part? A lower body count grin

You don't even know if your daughter will be single at age 30 and above, what is wrong with you people?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by UnfairLife7(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
talented321:
Must u people you shame women everyday' don't u have other works to do?
I have seen women above 45 deliver safely..
Any man you see online shaming women are

Old
Very broke and probably without any hope considering their age and the economy
Or both

They're frustrated having discovered they had little or no opportunity to marry woman of their choice.

They come online to talk trash every now and then against women. Yet, i see same women getting married every Saturday and i begin to wonder if these guys are mentally stable. Women in their 30s and even 40s are getting married and give birth. They failed to realise Men infertility is quite rampant now. I wonder wetin women do them.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by UnfairLife7(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jashub:
Where is the stats to back this claim? Let me guess : you manufacture it ...grin
Where is the stat to back your mild wish and imagination that 30 years and above ladies eventually do not get married throughout their lifetime?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Jashub: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Where is the stat to back your mild wish and imagination that 30 years and above ladies eventually do not get married throughout their lifetime?
Infometrics is mine . Where is yours? grin

Secondly, I never said 30year old women dont ever get married . So it would be safe to say that that's your own personal interpretations(aka delusion)of my first post grin
Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by UnfairLife7(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jashub:
Infometrics is mine . Where is yours? grin
Where did infometrics told you 30 years and above single women are single for life? Screenshot that part to me and i will give you my address to cut off my head.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Jashub: 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

You don't even know if your daughter will be single at age 30 and above, what is wrong with you people?
My daughter can't be single at 30 because I can't feed her the Disney fantasy that many in your generation have swallowed

1 Like

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Fahvvy: 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
izonborn098:
Women above 30 also need to be loved as other poeple' there is no crime to be above 30' everybody will age wether u like it or not...
Marriage is not all about kid' what about maturity and understanding' what about looking for a helpful partner...
Many girls from age 18 to 24yrs has fowl brain and entitle problem....

I wonder why you're taking this personal grin...
No one said it's a crime to be above 30 cheesy...
We will all get to that age, some of us have crossed the age sef undecided...

All folks are saying is simple "women that age have fertility related issues that younger females don't have and it is in a man's best interest to marry someone younger" undecided...
((A simple Google search would validate my claims))

You'll agree with me that age comes with its own health related issues, so calling out those issues isn't a crime, is it? grin...

And hope you're aware that maturity and age aren't symmetrical grin ... They're also in your own words females with "fowl brains and entitle problems" above that age range cheesy...

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Jashub: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Where did infometrics told you 30 years and above single women are single for life? Screenshot that part to me and i will give you my address to cut off my head.
Olodo , did I say women above 30years will remain single? Illiteracy is a sin grin
Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Mindlog: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jashub:
My daughter can't be single at 30 because I can't feed her the Disney fantasy that many in your generation have swallowed

If your daughter happens to be a lesbian and wants to marry a fellow female, you go kill am? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by UnfairLife7(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jashub:
Olodo , did I say women above 30years will remain single? Illiteracy is a sin grin
Go and sleep this man. My cousin sis was 31 when she got married. My neighbour got married last two weeks to a Canadian guy and she was 34. There are 1001 means of having kids as a couple.

Look for something else to do because your advice is useless. Women in that age category are getting married every Saturday and they gave birth also. That is to tell you your advice is useless. You're not God to determine the chances of a woman having kids.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Jashub: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mindlog:

If your daughter happens to be a lesbian and wants to marry a fellow female, you go kill am? cheesy
What has lesbianism got to do this with conversation...? Or are you just clueless about the topic at hand ...?undecided
Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Jashub: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Go and sleep this man. My cousin sis was 31 when she got married. My neighbour got married last two weeks to a Canadian guy and she was 34. There are 1001 means of having kids as a couple.

Look for something else to do because your advice is useless. Women in that age category are getting married every Saturday and they gave birth also. That is to tell you your advice is useless. You're not God to determine the chances of a woman having kids.
Your useless imaginary cousins are in their father's houses getting old . And to make matters worse , you're with them. grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by izonborn098(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Not personal'' if this thread happen to make front page, they will shame women. Forgetting that those ladies has feeling too' i know women has their own problem and it's good to marry early but life will not favor everybody once.
I have seen women above 40 delivered 4 or more kids
So what about that?
Fahvvy:

I wonder why you're taking this personal
No one said it's a crime to be above 30
We will all get to that age, some of us have crossed the age sef
All folks are saying is simple "women that age have fertility related issues that younger females don't have and it is in a man's best interest to marry someone younger"
You'll agree with me that age comes with its own health related issues, so calling out those issues isn't a crime, is it?

And hope you're aware that maturity and age aren't symmetrical. They're also in your own words females with "fowl brains and entitle problems" above that age range

7 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by UnfairLife7(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jashub:
Your useless imaginary cousins are in their father's houses getting old . And to make matters worse , you're with them. grin
only poor men have the luxury of time running mad on social media bashing women. You're obviously poor and old. You can't marry any woman of your choice like Ned and other real Men despite their age.

Women are not the cause of your predicament. I'm glad the world doesn't revolve around you. Hence, you'd have asked those women to stop existing.

Indeed if wishes were horses beggars will ride truly. Your wish is to see those women single for life but sadly, the earth doesn't revolve around your broke ass😂

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Fahvvy: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
izonborn098:
Not personal'' if this thread happen to make front page, they will shame women. Forgetting that those ladies has feeling too' i know women has their own problem and it's good to marry early but life will not favor everybody once.
I have seen women above 40 delivered 4 or more kids
So what about that?

I'm not arguing that women above that age can't give birth, all I'm saying is that chances of that reduces with an increase in age and don't forget the complications that could arise from pregnancy in older women undecided...

Lemme ask a question (more like a scenero)...
If I give you 2 parachute and I tell you that one of them have a 12% chance of deploying and the other has a 82% chance of deploying, which will you pick if you're to jump off a plane? grin...

I'm guessing it's the 82% ba? grin...
Does that mean the 12% chance parachute can't deploy? cheesy...

It can!!! But would you take chances when there's a seemingly better option? grin...
I guess not grin...

So what are we saying? cheesy grin...
Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by izonborn098(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
I understand ur point'' but many people will twist the topic and begin to insult women...
Fahvvy:

I'm not arguing that women above that age can't give birth, all I'm saying is that chances of that reduces with an increase in age and don't forget the complications that could arise from pregnancy in older women undecided...

Lemme ask a question (more like a scenero)...
If I give you 2 parachute and I tell you that one of them have a 12% chance of deploying and the other has a 82% chance of deploying, which will you pick if you're to jump off a plane? grin...

I'm guessing it's the 82% ba? grin...
Does that mean the 12% chance parachute can't deploy? cheesy...

It can!!! But would you take chances when there's a seemingly better option? grin...
I guess not grin...

So what are we saying? cheesy grin...
Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
This was obviously written by by a vindictive male who has been rejected by women.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Kemadealadire(f): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Lol grin one day you people will get tired like the rest of us and rest.
Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jashub:

And you think you can determine what happens to her in life? You people do not know all these constant negativities and insults you spill on women will eventually come back to bite you or your generations sooner or later, knowing you have females in your family, how are you people able to stereotype females and still look at the faces of your mother or sisters in the family with no feelings of guilt?

Everyday on this forum, more than 20 threads are created simply to insult and degrade women, what does it say about you men to the outside world? With the negative impressions people from other countries have for Nigeria as a result of various crimes done by you men, have you ever seen females open countless threads to insult men? Again, what is wrong with you people?

5 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by ecolime(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
I disagree

Most women that I know had their babies at 30+ and there had no fertility issues.

You guys should stop putting pressure on our ladies abeg

5 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Nextt: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Just ignore them. They are children fumbling with matters light years beyond the zenith of their present and future infantile imagination.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stay Away Or Keep Visiting. / April Fool Song / She Can Lie For A Living Please What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.