Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu (14599 Views)

G20: Readout Of President Biden’s Engagement With Nigerian President Bola Tinubu / Osita Chidoka Meets With Peter Obi As Atiku Seeks Deeper Engagement With LP(Pix) / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by mycar: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
I pity the future of Igbo land if your likes are the future leaders of Igbo land. No hope for your region.
Anybody that says anything bad about Tinubu is Igbo and you have forgotten how you made mockery of Goodluck Jonathan, continue.

1 Like

Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by Iamanoited: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2023
YOU ARE WELCOME.
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by blakkydikky(m): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2023
Padipadi:
Why Tinubu come stand for one side like ordinary person?
He's too humble.
.... You wanted him to run to Biden for selfie or what?
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by Iamanoited: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2023
STAND ALOOF TO OBSERVE WELL.
OBASANJO WOULD BEHAVE LIKEWISE.
OSINBAJO WOULD ARM HIMSELF WITH HIS SUPER SMART PHONE.
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by enemyofprogress: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2023
Dialpad:
Sad news for some people... they hate to hear anything good about Nigeria.

If the headline was Biden snubs Tinubu, you will see them dance and rejoice
especially those people from Biafra
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by APCNig: 9:13am On Sep 11, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
I pity the future of Igbo land if your likes are the future leaders of Igbo land. No hope for your region.

There is no future for them

1 Like

Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by Chiefpriestt: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
South east is doing better than your region so reserve your pity for your tribe
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by truthfinder319: 9:33am On Sep 11, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by truthfinder319: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2023
Two important presidents.

1 Like

Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by obyno82: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2023
Dialpad:

you are not a smart person walahi. keep living in deceit and propaganda
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by obyno82: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:

have you taken a look at your region? what is the future of SW, Where boys don't want to work, only Yahoo and Yahoo plus and also taking colorado, Sk and other hard drugs
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by truthfinder319: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2023
Great Men of history.
Not heroes of children of hate . They will soon bombard this thread instead of worshipping their Panama President of Alaba Market

olalekanba:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/09/10/readout-of-president-bidens-engagement-with-nigerian-president-bola-tinubu/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by truthfinder319: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2023
Thank you.

Dialpad:

1 Share

Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by DaddyCoool: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2023
Newyorkitis:
We have turned the white man to a God.
So because a black President met with a white president who does not have thread kidneys, it has to make front page news.

Chai who do us this thing!!

My friend black and white has nothing to do with it.
Obama was there for 8 years. It's the countries, NOT colour

1 Like

Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by Bimpe29: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2023
Dialpad:

Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by Alliswell248: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
Igbo and hatred are 5, and 6.
This election really brought to light, the tribe.

Empty barrel.....
Chest beater....

We really dodged a bullet.

2 Likes

Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by Dialpad: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
At 40+ you are telling your dad that he is not smart ?

Why would you do that

obyno82:

you are not a smart person walahi. keep living in deceit and propaganda
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by nabiz(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by obyno82: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Dialpad:
At 40+ you are telling your dad that he is not smart ?

Why would you do that

dude you are not intelligent at all
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by Jlow2: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Dialpad:

we have been hearing Goodnews let see it reflect on lives of nigerians
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by Ozommadu: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
chloedogie:

Pity ke? We should be happy when we see people like him display such manners. That is an indication that we will never have a president from that region till eternity. That gladdens my heart because I can't ever imagine being governed by one of these people. They irritate and make me feel sick. Let them be doing their governors in their five states. Thankfully their number is not needed by any political party to win at the national level and the last elections actually proved it to us all. So my brother, let them be having a good time displaying such foolishness.

See pesin we hunger wan kee grin
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
I am telling you.. they are doing themselves... Self deceit... Happy about edited pictures...
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by BOYS2MEN: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ade-mumu
AdesegunSanni89:
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by chloedogie(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ozommadu:

See pesin we hunger wan kee grin

Typical. Hunger? I laugh. If 10 people's salaries in your family put together amount to 60% of my net salary not gross ooo, your head would have had a good reset and you won't be here disgracing your ancestors. Kids everywhere. Hunger? 😂😂😂😂😂.

Mind you my submission about your family members' salaries is a function of if they earn nothing less than a quarter of a million individually ooo😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by helinues: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
chloedogie:

Pity ke? We should be happy when we see people like him display such manners. That is an indication that we will never have a president from that region till eternity. That gladdens my heart because I can't ever imagine being governed by one of these people. They irritate and make me feel sick. Let them be doing their governors in their five states. Thankfully their number is not needed by any political party to win at the national level and the last elections actually proved it to us all. So my brother, let them be having a good time displaying such foolishness.

Chop knuckle bro..

2 Likes

Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by chloedogie(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

Chop knuckle bro..

I chop am✌️✌️✌️
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by Ozommadu: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
chloedogie:

Typical. Hunger? I laugh. If 10 people's salaries in your family put together amount to 60% of my net salary not gross ooo, your head would have had a good reset and you won't be here disgracing your ancestors. Kids everywhere. Hunger? 😂😂😂😂😂.

Mind you my submission about your family members' salaries is a function of if they earn nothing less than a quarter of a million individually ooo😂😂😂😂😂

Audio billionaire grin...I've seen your type, dem plenty here, nairaland billionaires bam biala for twitter.

Why are you too here disgracing your ancestors Mr billionaire??

Very soon you go change moniker and beg🤣🤣
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by chloedogie(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ozommadu:

Audio billionaire grin...I've seen your type, dem plenty here, nairaland billionaires bam biala for twitter.

Why are you too here disgracing your ancestors Mr billionaire??

Very soon you go change moniker and beg🤣🤣

That no one in your ancestry line can boast of being an average Nigerian and not in the poverty group doesn't mean we are all together. Poverty and suffering could have really eaten deep into your head that you naturally think everyone is hungry and poor. Let me give you a piece of advice. Who pass you don pass you. If you need help, speak up. And mind you I can feed you if you need help. It runs in my blood. We don't leave people like you wallowing in poverty of we can do something about it but you need to speak out and let's know you need help. I'm here for you. We can start this evening.
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by Omobude244: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
how did u know he is igbo?

Nigeria is divided into 6zones
NW NC NE, SS SE SW
and u think without the SW, other regions cant aligned to produce the next president grin
i wondered how u guys tries to make a SE vs SW problem to becomes SE vs the entire Nigeria grin
i laugh when i hear most of u saying igbos will never be president as if APC will rule Nigeria forever. the alliance u think u enjoy with the north today, can be broken morow and other regions can equally come together without u guys.
PDP boasted they will rule for 60yrs, at a time, every senate president and deputy were from the SE, at one time, SE hold many ministerial positions in this country more than any region from the South. table can always turn.

so people can not hold govt accountable any longer without u guys trying to bring tribe and religion into it. dave umahi, kalu, uzodinma etc are all igbos in APC supporting Tinubu. but a comment from an unknown one nairalander means the SE is doomed.
whether u people want the whole country to support ur man and never attack him , i dont know.
everybody cant be zombie like u guys na
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by Ozommadu: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
chloedogie:

That no one in your ancestry line can boast of being an average Nigerian and not in the poverty group doesn't mean we are all together. Poverty and suffering could have really eaten deep into your head that you naturally think everyone is hungry and poor. Let me give you a piece of advice. Who pass you don pass you. If you need help, speak up. And mind you I can feed you if you need help. It runs in my blood. We don't leave people like you wallowing in poverty of we can do something about it but you need to speak out and let's know you need help. I'm here for you. We can start this evening.

I know Mr nairaland billionaire...you don't have to write long empty epistle explaining what is not there.

Now go change account and do what you do best
Re: Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu by MSesan: 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
Dialpad:

And they shall all be sad till the rest of their lives. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Old Is President Goodluck Jonathan? (Real Age) / PDP Reconciliatory Meeting Ongoing (photos) / The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.