Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) (26048 Views)

Miss Ekiti, Bolarinde Roseline, Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2022 / Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event / Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by modelssphere(f): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
Miss Duru Esther Chidera, a 22-year - old model representing Imo state has claimed the coveted title of Beauty of Africa International Nigeria (BAIP) 2023. The 16th edition of the pageant, held recently in Lagos, showcased an array of accomplished contestants from across the country, each embodying beauty, poise, and a commitment to positive change.

The runners-up for this year's pageant included Obasi Chidimma
(1st Runner-Up), Oladejo Mary Tobiloba (2nd Runner-Up), Akwuobi Esther Amarachi (3rd Runner-Up), Henshaw Deborah George (4th Runner-up) and Tarison Tehila Oyinkepreye who was Crowned Miss Teen International Nigeria 2023.

Miss Duru Chiderah, a passionate entrepreneur cum model impressed the judges and audience alike with her eloquence, compassion, and dedication. Her crowning moment was met with thunderous applause, marking a significant milestone in her journey.

The new Queens will be placed to represent Nigeria at various International Pageants some of which include Miss International, Miss Globe, Miss Tourism International, Miss Teen International and Miss Multinationals respectively

The pageant director Engr Daniel Opuene in a statement made at the pageant finale stressed that the competition not only celebrates beauty, but also recognizes intelligence, leadership, and a commitment to making a positive impact. The new queen exemplifies these qualities, and her reign promises to be a beacon of inspiration for young women across Africa.

As the newly crowned 16th Beauty of Africa International 2023, Duru Chidera is expected to actively engage in community services, champion positive initiatives aimed at improving livelihood and promoting overall well-being.

https://www.modelsnaija.com.ng/2023/09/miss-imo-duru-chidera-wins-beauty-of.html

7 Likes

Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by Michaeljames22: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Congratulations.
Such a beautiful damsel. Nigeria is indeed blessed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by godofuck231: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
I wonder the amount of sperm she had to swallow, tears of joy

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by Loveman4jesus: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
She's got an attractive smile... Such gorgeousness kiss

15 Likes

Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by Pepperdemisback: 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
The head come flat so tey, crown no fit balance itself.
The head really shows that the Earth is Spherical.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by maureensylvia(f): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
You're doing well Alex

3 Likes

Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by toniier: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Finally we win something. Make una chop una presidency. This one don do us grin

5 Likes

Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by monsuru56(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Very ugly Igbo bitttttvch cool

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
I want to masturbate

3 Likes

Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by Chibuzoripob: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
cool RE-ELECT HOPE UZODINMA for 2nd term cool kiss cheesy wink.He's the BEST GOV so far now in SE grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by accordadoga29(f): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Hehehehe

Igbo amaka

Congrats to her.

This time dem no tarnish Naija image by constituting nuisance, we thank God

11 Likes

Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by KEVIND: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Michaeljames22:
Congratulations.
Such a beautiful damsel. Nigeria is indeed blessed
is she not from the yeast again? I thought everyone from that zone are called Obidients or Ipob.🥸🥸🥸

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by STEWpid(f): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chai..

Many girls have lost track with this kind of razzmatazz that usually blow up some girls' head, including the boys.

Congrats dear and bekiafu.
Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by tnerro1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
Like her face🥰
BJ from her go dey enjoyable
Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by NkanuSon: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
Igbo amaka

Haters in pains can commit suicide grin grin
Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by Ezmans: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
godofuck231:
I wonder the amount of sperm she had to swallow, tears of joy
talking like a poor hungry man

10 Likes

Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by NkanuSon: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
U are in severe pains grin grin,u can bang your head on the ground ten times
monsuru56:

5 Likes

Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
All bones and no flesh .

I'll never understand what guys fancy in skinny girls. How can you hold a woman and be feeling like you're holding James Brown? No meat to feel and squeeze.

O wrong nau!

8 Likes

Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by OgunleyeA1: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
monsuru56:

100 naira condom would have prevented this nairalander

21 Likes

Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by pol23: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
I really don’t understand the idea behind beauty pageants Abi na Peasant.
Firstly,they don’t choose the most beautiful, neither do they choose the most brilliant…
And when you’re crown as the most beautiful Yoruba girl or Fulani girl, what important is that to the economy and the future.
My ASSUMPTION is that it has only one purpose, prostitution.
I remember my uni days everybody want to date miss campus or atleast had one night stand.
I remember my friend who was the social director in his department, hand over several jambite girl to the boys, they all want to be miss Microbiology… lol.
If I live in Imo and I be big boy, next thing na to …. You know the rest.

I might be wrong though, but it’s highly unlikely.

4 Likes

Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by Chucks13: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Yea, she is beautiful but can't they stop or minimise overly used naked up to show beauty?

How do you convince me of someone beauty with tipper load of maker up with layers?

I don't doubt her beauty but pls beauty organiser give us natural face beauty and not padded face make up beauty.

Congrats to her proudly Nigeria. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by monsuru56(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
OgunleyeA1:

100 naira condom would have prevented this nairalander
undecided
Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by monsuru56(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
NkanuSon:
U are in severe pains grin grin,u can bang your head on the ground ten times
embarassed
Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:
All bones and no flesh .

I'll never understand what guys fancy in skinny girls. How can you hold a woman and be feeling like you're holding James Brown? No meat to feel and squeeze.

O wrong nau!

They usually go for skinny girls in these type of competition
Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by Ecosystem4u: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
monsuru56:

Monsuru don't stir the hornets nest plz.

1 Like

Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by dododawa1: 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
OBIDENTs daughter
Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by iamtardey: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
Igbo women are probably the best in Nigeria.
Re: Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

They usually go for skinny girls in these type of competition

I know that.

I just have a hard time understanding why guys equally fancy the walking bones out in the streets. You'll leave a meaty woman like Salma Hayek and be chasing James Brown's look-alike.. .

E dey always be me like make I reset that kind brain with an original oraimo cord!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 / Different Styles Of Gele You Should Try For Your Owambe Parties / Miss India, Nazneen Shaikh Crowned Miss Polo International 2018 In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.