Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Moyo Lawal Confirms Sextape, Threatens Legal Action For Breach Of Privacy - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Confirms Sextape, Threatens Legal Action For Breach Of Privacy (62543 Views)

Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action / Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal Confirms Sextape, Threatens Legal Action For Breach Of Privacy by Meteng: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2023
cathodekazim:
If you believe say Moyo lawal didn't consent to the leakage, then I Blv you should have your brain reset

I've watched the video times and times again. It was planned, deliberate and consensual
Abeg make una helep me make I follow watch the video so I go make my own contribution. Why be say na only me for dis country never watch this new release? It’s not fair oo
Re: Moyo Lawal Confirms Sextape, Threatens Legal Action For Breach Of Privacy by aswani(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
yellowgarri2:
Bàbà abeg teach me mosquito style make I practice am untop Ahnie

Walahi una no well for dis place grin
Re: Moyo Lawal Confirms Sextape, Threatens Legal Action For Breach Of Privacy by Quodseverismete: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
So you actually did it, now how can she undo the do?

Re: Moyo Lawal Confirms Sextape, Threatens Legal Action For Breach Of Privacy by tishbite42: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
skj1377:
Honestly you should have simply denied it. Your not the only woman that looks like that.
No be lie
Re: Moyo Lawal Confirms Sextape, Threatens Legal Action For Breach Of Privacy by Slimwhyt(m): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Super story
Re: Moyo Lawal Confirms Sextape, Threatens Legal Action For Breach Of Privacy by ahnie: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
yellowgarri2:
Bàbà abeg teach me mosquito style make I practice am untop Ahnie
The one you ve bn practicing with that unfortunate woman that was shameless enough to marry a liability like you,a shameless chronic gambler and a crumbster una even get mind come born children that you unfortunate beings cannot even provide decent meals for them.

In all these my sympathy goes to your kids.
Imagine bn stuck with a failure like you as a father olaniyi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Confirms Sextape, Threatens Legal Action For Breach Of Privacy by descarado: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
Was told the ma has released another video undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) / Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music / Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.