Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video (85632 Views)

Moyo Lawal Leaked Sex Tape: Actress Reacts / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by Larrysung(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
folake4u:

I did. lipsrsealed Very uninspiring.

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by OvertheTop(m): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Cpossibility:
My pain is that the man didn't cover the pusssy part. He deprived us opportunity to see how dicck was thrusting in and out of Moyo's pusssy. What kind of coverage is that?

shocked grin
Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by OvertheTop(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Please, Enough of all this rascality!
Both of them know what they are doing - as they are practicing the American way of life in Nigeria, even though the Man in question is based in USA.
Can you try it in India,China or Vietnam, without serious Consequences? That you are trying to o pollute our Innocent Youths?
What legal Nonsense is she talking about- for a man that is based in America?
Nonsensical people everywhere!
Very Shameful indeed!

I Read some time ago that a Particular Youtuber in the US Purposely flew an Airplane and Crashed it (while he ejected from it with a Parachute) Just to get Views....
He had A missive Number of views after he uploaded the clip.
He was investigated and Arrested by the Authorities. His Youtube channel might even be Affected.

People can do anything to Trend!!
Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by OvertheTop(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
Showguyz:

E no sweet o

grin
Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by Keji1012(m): 6:31am On Sep 14, 2023
Revolution2022:
Moyo,Why did you allow him to video you while you and him were knacking?Na bluefilm Una dey act?

She's even the one holding camera, it's consensual
Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by AYOMIDEGOLD1234: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
Lolsss 😂

Ayra star teaches TEMS how to dance ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijapxv3jwDc?si=YmATpFVl92viurUD
Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by Love800(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Goodevening ma
Pls can u help me with a little
Am starving and struggling at my place of work.
I havent seen a decent job yet.
Ma pls assist help me with a little.
Am begging pls.
Ishilove:
lipsrsealed

I just knew it was a matter of time before investigative Nigerians dug out the identity of the man in actress Moyo Lawal's infamous sex video.

The general consensus of those who watched the trending and scandalous video is that the man in question was very dull and uninspiring in the act, in contrast to those of her industry colleagues who had their legs spread out from Kafanchan to Timbuktu (not that some of us care. Radarada).

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0q25MYFCjyNA2mytN9Kzad3GfYMaYpBMChQed28yjR1bDpqvonoFvQ3gEHbqm31d8l&id=1627149705&mibextid=2JQ9oc

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy: Meet Roy Emmanuel Obinna (Photos) / Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.