Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu (13326 Views)

Tinubu Vows To Crash Petrol Price, Eliminate Hardships / Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! / We Can’t Pay March Salary In Full - Kano Tells Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by treesun: 1:11am On Sep 11, 2023
Aminu Ado Bayero, emir of Kano, says rich Nigerians should help those in need around them.

Speaking with journalists on Saturday in commemoration of World First Aid Day, the emir said Nigerians are facing difficult times, adding that some go to bed for two or more days without eating.

He appealed to citizens to help one another, irrespective of religion, tribe and culture, in order to build a peaceful society.

”I am appealing to the rich among communities across Nigeria to assist the needy around them facing hardships and hunger due to the current difficult economic situation in the country,” NAN quoted him as saying.

Bayero called on Nigerians to remain hopeful, saying the present economic situation is not permanent and will be “a thing of the past as no condition is permanent”.

The emir advised citizens to “support and assist one another” and not limit such gestures to “times of disaster” only.

He added that rendering assistance to the needy can also be described as aid, noting that presently, “more people are in need of assistance”.

“We will not relent on our call to the government as we inform them of the hardship being faced by the people. We call on them to find solutions to the hardships being faced by the people, especially those that are weak among us.”

https://www.thecable.ng/emir-of-kano-nigerians-facing-difficult-times-but-situation-not-permanent/amp

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by YouandiAllofus: 1:18am On Sep 11, 2023
Na now day break
Hunger and hardship wey don dey since baba go slow time, na now u know say u wan talk
Na lie o... D con3 good wella

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Aboks(m): 1:25am On Sep 11, 2023
He knows already

No plans for Nigerians

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 1:26am On Sep 11, 2023
Why did he not tell BUHARIDIOT the same? cheesy
Phockung bigots!

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Babzrockman: 1:30am On Sep 11, 2023
U go just dey ur house o, hausa people go just dey knock ur gate and wen u open u go dey hear i never eat or somebody dey hospital. Atemoka.... To beg easy for Kano people abeg

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 1:38am On Sep 11, 2023
Can you imagine!
Bubu was the heavyweight champion of incompetence for 8yrs but this political emir kept quiet all through.

Only three months of Lamidi Amoda Sangodele, dem don dey shout. You had it coming alright!

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by optionalY09: 1:44am On Sep 11, 2023
Where were you when your kinsmen were killing and raping innocent people ups and down. Your uncle laid the foundation for hunger with multiple bad policies, debt and promotion of your extreme religion.

Everyone want to use Tinubu shine,

I just pray that the gods touches his heart. Our people has been taken too far back by Buhari. We thought Jonathan was bad Buhari ruined all achievements since 1960 may be Tinubu will manage to take us back to 1602

32 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by b3llo(m): 1:48am On Sep 11, 2023
You king's should not live extravagant life at the expense of the poor masses. If the masses are pushed to the wall they will feed on the elites.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by optionalY09: 1:52am On Sep 11, 2023
b3llo:
You king's should not live extravagant life at the expense of the poor masses. If the masses are pushed to the wall they will feed on the elites.

Don’t mind that guy he’s only crying for relevance, all they do is manipulate all of us - evil people the clock is ticking ……7, 8, 9, 10

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Iamanoited: 1:57am On Sep 11, 2023
MKO GAVE NIGERIA CONCORD BREAD AND MEDIA.
WE WANT EMILOKAN BREAD AND MEDIA.
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Toosure70: 2:27am On Sep 11, 2023
Sorry o, na now the hunger start?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Zionmdde: 2:30am On Sep 11, 2023
It's a lie
Since jagaban became our president everybody has been enjoying. Beggars have drastically reduced. I never knew jagaban was a master strategist in economic matters like this.
If there are people suffering hunger. It's only igbos I guess, because they cannot reap where they didn't sow

Remain wicked

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by KEVIND: 2:36am On Sep 11, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Why did he not tell BUHARIDIOT the same? cheesy
Pnockung bigots!
ah, why insult the grandfather of Agbado league-Buhari.
I thought its only Obidients & Igbos the economy is bitting hard on. We're in part one of the renewed shege & everybody is running helter skelter, wait for part 2.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by accordadoga29(f): 3:37am On Sep 11, 2023
This is a bitter pill we must swallow.

We shall smile at last.
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Ensa777(f): 4:29am On Sep 11, 2023
Are the palliatives exhausted already?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Jeffrey9090: 4:30am On Sep 11, 2023
Read below 👇

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 4:38am On Sep 11, 2023
Lol
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Betanaija42moro: 6:09am On Sep 11, 2023
While politicians are going home with bogus allowances, flying private Jets and living large

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by helinues: 6:10am On Sep 11, 2023
Toh
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by BoldBrainz(m): 6:34am On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:
Toh

Not surprising you've got nothing else to say.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Nightwolf1: 6:35am On Sep 11, 2023
This man is completely foolish and shameless. Where was he when Buhari's mismanagement crippled the economy? While he was silent as Buhari grounded the economy, he never knew a precedence was in the making.

Today, another man is doing what Buhari did and this emir has the audacity to complain, right? There is nothing like hunger in Nigeria. The economy is doing just fine.

Life is a circle. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by helinues: 6:36am On Sep 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Not surprising you've got nothing else to say.

Did I subject anyone to hunger?
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by BoldBrainz(m): 6:40am On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

Did I subject anyone to hunger?

No.
The party and politicians you have consistently and vigorously supported over the past 8years, are responsible for subjecting people to hunger and penury. And now that the scorecards are starting to trickle in, best you can muster in response is a half-hearted "toh".

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by helinues: 6:41am On Sep 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

No.
The party and politicians you have consistently and vigorously supported over the past 8years, is responsible for subjecting people to hunger and penury. And now that the scorecards are starting to trickle in, best you can muster in response is a half-hearted "toh".

Toh

Then go to court and file a petition against me
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by BoldBrainz(m): 6:42am On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

Toh

Then go to court and file a petition against me

Do I look like I'm cut out for all of that buffoonery😂? After all, it's your people who are already lamenting.

If you like vote a donkey into Aso rock, fact remains that there are Nigerians like us you'll never find soliciting for alms and assistance on social media platforms.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by helinues: 6:44am On Sep 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Do I look like I'm cut out for all of that buffoonery😂? After all, it's your people who are already lamenting.

See, na court go fit settle this matter

If I asked you to provide proofs for @ emboldened, would you be able to?
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by BoldBrainz(m): 6:48am On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

See, na court go fit settle this matter

If I asked you to provide proofs for @ emboldened, would you be able to?

When hour mature, you might even be too weak and drained to be asking for proof😂.. Calm down fess!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by helinues: 6:50am On Sep 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

When hour mature, you might even be too weak and drained to be asking for proof😂.. Calm down fess!

Next time, write in pidgin
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by BoldBrainz(m): 6:53am On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

Next time, write in pidgin

I'd rather not. Pidgin might be your default language, but it stresses me the fvck out! Not my fault if your understanding of concepts is lax at best🤷‍♂️.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Racoon(m): 6:53am On Sep 11, 2023
Humn! Meanwhile, the "this government will favour me and my family" crew are still living in denial.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by jmoore(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2023
TINUBULATION

Tinubu that claims to be richer than Osun state is collecting 900,000 naira everyday as feeding allowance.

President of USA doesn't get any feeding allowance.

Tinubu get 300 compartment stomach?

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Kaduna On Democracy Day / Governor Jibrilla To Distribute Bindow Metal Detectors To Mosque, Churches / Digital Birth Registration: UNICEF, NPC To Enlist 800 Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.