Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Who Are The Cabals? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Are The Cabals? (552 Views)

Revealed- How Osinbajo Is Fighting The Cabals So As To Stop Marshal Law / Corona Virus - Buhari Is Also Infected But The Cabals Are Hiding It. / Buhari, Cabals Unhappy With Osinbajo Over Sack Of Daura - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Cabals? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:13am On Sep 11, 2023
The String Pullers

WHO IS PULLING THEIR STRINGS?

Everyone knows Biden is not capable of handling operations on his own. He’s told what to say, where to go, what to do, where to sit, and when he can have an ice cream cone.

Even still, he screws things up regularly. He imagines people are behind them during his speeches and when he's finished he turns around to shake an imaginary hand. He can't find his way back from the Rose Garden.

Biden is corrupt, lazy, and mean-spirited. He also doesn't want to study schedules, memorize names or events—and therefore he comes across as an utter fool. It's easier for him to lie than to memorize facts. The man is a manikin set up in the White House to carry about the agenda of others.

So who is pulling Biden’s string? Many think it must be Barack Obama, and we’ve often heard of this presidency being his 'third term.' Biden is carrying out Obama’s takedown of America and he’s speeding it up because Trump did his best to build America back up.

Obama came out of nowhere and ran in well-funded congressional campaigns that included a term as Senator, and in a whirlwind he was president. Who was backing him? Who pulled Obama’s string? We know he had plenty of help from an assortment of globalist billionaires including George Soros, Google chief executive Eric Schmidt, Bill Gates, Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, Penny Pritzker (heiress to the Hyatt Hotel fortune), David Geffen, and many more.

It's not just billionaires, but the central banks that have caused both Obama and Biden to go into genuflect mode. They both don't give two shakes for the average citizens. They abhor such 'common' company. They'd rather escape to their beachfront mansions. They may talk folksy about helping the underclass, but it was all lying blather. They talked about 'taxing the rich,' but the main task of both Joe and Barry involves protecting the billionaires and banking class—not taxing them. Those 87,000 new IRS agents will attack and harass the poor and middle class, NOT the billionaires.

There is one more string puller and it's represented by those at the very top of the pyramid. Those who own and control the central banks also control the Davos crowd, the Bilderberg meetings, the UN, the mainstream propaganda media, (and just about everything else) are the same people pulling us toward globalist tyranny. They might remain behind the scenes, but they pull an awful lot of important strings.

Those strings will be difficult to cut.

— Ben Garrison

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Cabals? by DaddyCoool: 4:30am On Sep 11, 2023
Soooo, if they so powerful, how did Trump become president and won a 2nd term (but for Covid)??
Re: Who Are The Cabals? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:54am On Sep 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Cabals? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:05am On Sep 11, 2023
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=125715139][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Cabals? by helinues: 6:06am On Sep 11, 2023
They can never have names.

grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Cabals? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
White House Staff cut Biden's mic during rambling Vietnam speech

That's enough of that 😳

Full Story

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Cabals? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:10am On Sep 12, 2023
Is Obama Actually 'Pulling The Strings' In The White House?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuHnqUUlHzM&t=40s

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Cabals? by wowcatty: 6:12am On Sep 13, 2023
The same way experienced criminals are caught after decades. They get too confident and relax, then the law of karma and God's factor move in.

Hillary Clinton was untouchable just like the Titanic was unsinkable. They thought she would never lose because she told them that if she goes down, she would take the whole of DC down with her. So they worked hard for her forgetting the electoral votes.
DaddyCoool:
Soooo, if they so powerful, how did Trump become president and won a 2nd term (but for Covid)??
Re: Who Are The Cabals? by wowcatty: 6:23am On Sep 13, 2023
They actually do and people know them. They have now collapsed into just two, they used to be about 5 factions.

1. The Bush dynasty, the narcotics & the military industrial complex.
2. Clinton's purple revolution, where Vp Kamala, Biden and Bloomberg belong.
3. Obama represents the CIA.
4. George Soros is the map and the bag guy.
5. The State Dept and Justice dept.

helinues:
They can never have names.

grin
Re: Who Are The Cabals? by helinues: 6:25am On Sep 13, 2023
wowcatty:
They actually do and people know them. They have now collapsed into just two, they used to be about 5 factions.

1. The Bush dynasty, the narcotics & the military industrial complex.
2. Clinton's purple revolution, where Vp Kamala, Biden and Bloomberg belong.
3. Obama represents the CIA.
4. George Soros is the map and the bag guy.
5. The State Dept and Justice dept.

Wow, so above are the cabals holding Nigeria and Nigerians on ransom.

I learned new things today.

grin
Re: Who Are The Cabals? by wowcatty: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2023
Is that Nigeria being discussed on foreign page?
helinues:

Wow, so above are the cabals holding Nigeria and Nigerians on ransom.

I learned new things today.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Cabals? by helinues: 7:03am On Sep 13, 2023
wowcatty:
Is that Nigeria being discussed on foreign page?

It was the op who was convincing, it was an ordinary question when I responded. He updated the thread later
Re: Who Are The Cabals? by DaddyCoool: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2023
wowcatty:
The same way experienced criminals are caught after decades. They get too confident and relax, then the law of karma and God's factor move in.

Hillary Clinton was untouchable just like the Titanic was unsinkable. They thought she would never lose because she told them that if she goes down, she would take the whole of DC down with her. So they worked hard for her forgetting the electoral votes.

The way he described them, they are beyond such. They will never make such mistake. If they want Hillary to be President, Hillary was already president!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Cabals? by wowcatty: 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
They are not God.

They wanted Hilary to be president so bad, they even played god, but God had a different plan and shocked them.
DaddyCoool:

The way he described them, they are beyond such. They will never make such mistake. If they want Hillary to be President, Hillary was already president!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Cabals? by wowcatty: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
Whatever!
helinues:

It was the op who was convincing, it was an ordinary question when I responded. He updated the thread later

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Cabals? by DaddyCoool: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
wowcatty:
They are not God.

They wanted Hilary to be president so bad, they even played god, but God had a different plan and shocked them.

But God could not sustain His plan. Is that what u saying?

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Cabals? by wowcatty: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
What plan could God not sustain?
DaddyCoool:

But God could not sustain His plan. Is that what u saying?
Re: Who Are The Cabals? by DaddyCoool: 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
wowcatty:
What plan could God not sustain?

Keep Trump in office
Re: Who Are The Cabals? by wowcatty: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
You will not understand it, but let me put it this way.

If Trump is in office right now, how would the awakening that is going on ever have taken place?

It's all in God's plan and Trump is an active part of it even right now that "he's not in the office."
DaddyCoool:

Keep Trump in office

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Cabals? by DaddyCoool: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
wowcatty:
You will not understand it, but let me put it this way.

If Trump is in office right now, how would the awakening that is going on ever have taken place?

It's all in God's plan and Trump is an active part of it even right now that "he's not in the office."

Funny guy. Which "awakening"? Was Trump in office before?
Re: Who Are The Cabals? by wowcatty: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
People under the tunnels like you can ask around and you will find out about the flood level information being released in America these days. Trump has to be a private citizen on the surface to distant him from everything.

Oh! I keep forgetting that Trump was never a US president, he's one of the Mexican coyotes smuggling illegals across the border.

It will soon make sense to y'all.
DaddyCoool:

Funny guy. Which "awakening"? Was Trump in office before?

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Cabals? by DaddyCoool: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
wowcatty:
People under the tunnels like you can ask around and you will find out about the flood level information being released in America these days. Trump has to be a private citizen on the surface to distant him from everything.

Oh! I keep forgetting that Trump was never a US president, he's one of the Mexican coyotes smuggling illegals across the border.

It will soon make sense to y'all.

My friend go and sit down.
Every "prophet" and pastor prophesied Trump's inevitable 2nd term. And it seemed on track until "the illuminati introduced Covid" just to use it to get him out of office! (You conspiracy nuts eh!)
Re: Who Are The Cabals? by wowcatty: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
Deranged Zombie, have it your way and be happy.
DaddyCoool:

My friend go and sit down.
Every "prophet" and pastor prophesied Trump's inevitable 2nd term. And it seemed on track until "the illuminati introduced Covid" just to use it to get him out of office! (You conspiracy nuts eh!)

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Cabals? by DaddyCoool: 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
wowcatty:
Deranged Zombie, have it your way and be happy.

Try to REASON sometimes. It won't kill you. Stop being a conspiracy nut case!😆
Re: Who Are The Cabals? by wowcatty: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
Monkey see monkey do. Zombie copycat, be original.
DaddyCoool:

Try to REASON sometimes. It won't kill you. Stop being a conspiracy nut case!😆

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Cabals? by DaddyCoool: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2023
wowcatty:
Monkey see monkey do. Zombie copycat, be original.

That's a good one, talking about "original" when he can't even reason with his God-given, basic common sense!
Re: Who Are The Cabals? by wowcatty: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
Zombie, do you want me to start reasoning like you liberals who think men can give birth, there's no difference between men and women and a 4 year old can make a decision on sex change operation withouthis parents? You are super dilusional and deranged.
DaddyCoool:

That's a good one, talking about "original" when he can't even reason with his God-given, basic common sense!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Cabals? by DaddyCoool: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
wowcatty:
Zombie, do you want me to start reasoning like you liberals who think men can give birth, there's no difference between men and women and a 4 year old can make a decision on sex change operation withouthis parents? You are super dilusional and deranged.

Typical example of what I was saying: knee-jerk, total lack of reasoning. I said I was a reasoning, common-sense type of person. Which of those positions is supported by common sense??
Re: Who Are The Cabals? by wowcatty: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
Zombie, do you want me to start reasoning like you liberals who think men can give birth, there's no difference between men and women and a 4 year old can make a decision on sex change operation without his parents? You are super dilusional and deranged
DaddyCoool:

Typical example of what I was saying: knee-jerk, total lack of reasoning. I said I was a reasoning, common-sense type of person. Which of those positions is supported by common sense??

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Cabals? by DaddyCoool: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
wowcatty:
Zombie, do you want me to start reasoning like you liberals who think men can give birth, there's no difference between men and women and a 4 year old can make a decision on sex change operation without his parents? You are super dilusional and deranged

Here it is! I knew it was comming. Guy finds it hard to formulate even new word pattern. He had to repeat exactly what he said before!😁
Re: Who Are The Cabals? by wowcatty: 6:40am On Sep 15, 2023
Same shitthead bound, so why change?

DaddyCoool:

Here it is! I knew it was comming. Guy finds it hard to formulate even new word pattern. He had to repeat exactly what he said before!😁

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Cabals? by DaddyCoool: 7:22am On Sep 15, 2023
wowcatty:
Same shitthead bound, so why change?

As I said, I wonder how long it took you to come up with that masterpiece. Sad little thing. Bye bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Al-qaida Says Al-zawahri Has Succeeded Bin Laden / Ghadaffi Comes Alive On State Radio: Hear Him: / Tripoli Blast Kills Libyan Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.