Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,132 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

What Love Gives Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Love Gives Episode 2 (188 Views)

What Love Gives Episode- 4 / What's Love (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Kiss Me One More Night - Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Love Gives Episode 2 by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 11, 2023
When i got to his house i was overwelm with joy, i was checking myself a hundred times looking at the mirror of the taxi driver that picked me, the taxi driver notice the astonishment on my face and replied "girl!!! girl you are beautiful stop worrying yourself"i said"really is he sure"he told me definitely" i shouldn't worry about the fear of things yet to come. login to this link for more thanks

https://temitopef..com/2023/07/what-love-gives-episode-2.html

(1) (Reply)

4 Writing Tips To Get 80% Ahead Of Writers / Ana Releases Fellowship Nominees For 2022 / Do You Need A Ghostwriter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.