Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,789 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Full Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With German Chancellor,india Pm,others - G-20 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With German Chancellor,india Pm,others - G-20 (194 Views)

Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit / Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge / Nigeria Gets Debt Relief From China, G-20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With German Chancellor,india Pm,others - G-20 by Africaflavour: 5:27am On Sep 11, 2023
Full Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With German Chancellor, India PM, South Korea President, Others - G-20 Summit

In the hustle and bustle of off-camera activity in the siderooms of the G-20 Summit, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu was unwilling to stay away from the action.

The President met with the Heads of State of three nations which have been identified as key partners in his economic development diplomacy drive for local investment and wealth creation.

Source: https://www.lejitreporters.com.ng/2023/09/full-details-of-tinubus-meeting-with.html?m=1

CC

1 Share

Re: Full Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With German Chancellor,india Pm,others - G-20 by FIRDAUS3(m): 5:32am On Sep 11, 2023
I pray, may all the meetings up and down meant well for Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With German Chancellor,india Pm,others - G-20 by Africaflavour: 5:33am On Sep 11, 2023
FIRDAUS3:
I pray, may all the meetings up and down meant well for Nigerians.

. Amen ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With German Chancellor,india Pm,others - G-20 by Boyewu: 5:35am On Sep 11, 2023
Amen.
Re: Full Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With German Chancellor,india Pm,others - G-20 by OAFMods: 5:36am On Sep 11, 2023
Just imagine a pathetic tribe in Nigeria will the wailing the entire length n breath of Bola Ahmed Tinubu 8 years presidency.

Na to find how to move hand towel into Ipobland en-mass o cos this endless wailing economy must favor me and my family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With German Chancellor,india Pm,others - G-20 by Max24: 6:37am On Sep 11, 2023
May all these meetings favour us except the anti-democratic, unbelieving Obidients - the coup callers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yar'adua / Why Ogun State Has Bad Roads / Wike: Take Deliberate Action Against Gumi, Nabena Tells Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.