Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

This App BET INVEST Is Scamming People!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This App BET INVEST Is Scamming People!!! (148 Views)

QFX Forex Trading Bot Scam Exposed Don't Invest! Is QFX Legit Or Scam? / "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange / How ZUGACOIN Is Scamming People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This App BET INVEST Is Scamming People!!! by keemson4(m): 5:34am On Sep 11, 2023
Hello,

The scamming Apps (BET INVEST) is on Play store which provides free tips for games daily and also VIP SECTIONS.
The minimum payment is 33k per week in which I paid for 10 Odds daily tips.
And I never won for the whole week but the most painful part was that they are lying to the People.. They will post a game for the VIP section and lost but the next day they will post another game on the App that We won!
Their bank account can't shown cos you subscribe through the Play store.

Please who is the right authority , We can report them to that can take down the App so that We can avoid them scamming other People further.

Re: This App BET INVEST Is Scamming People!!! by Kingosytex(m): 5:45am On Sep 11, 2023
Why did you fall into such a trap? All these guys are scammers. If they had those odds then why haven't they made billions by staking them?
Fixed and premeditated matches are very rare, I don't deny their existence but it's like 1 in 5000th matches or so.

Forecast, analyze, and stake your own matches. The stats are there and you will do better than those guys.
Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: This App BET INVEST Is Scamming People!!! by keemson4(m): 7:04am On Sep 11, 2023
Kingosytex:

Forecast, analyze, and stake your own matches. The stats are there and you will do better than those guys.
Sorry for your loss.

I swear I'm far better than those trash!
Thanks brother
!

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Choose Prop Firm Trading / Crypto Isn't Backed! A Fact Or A Lie / 10 Reasons Why You Are Always Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.