Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea (11438 Views)

Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour / Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by Kaiser20: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2023
handsomeyinka:
Let's shower of president with some likes..

He is getting things done in terms of investment negotiations which will bring more jobs and also stabilize our Economy.

May God bring back the lost glory to our great Nation.

Nigeria Will Be Great Again.
Salutation is not Love!
After all, Buhari visited almost 70 countries of the world, but no value was added to the lives of Nigerians.
Industries are relocating to more business-friendly countries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by Apprentice360: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2023
Someone should pls bless my life this morning, my phone screen got cracked since two weeks ago, and ever since then im not financially buoyant to get it fix, this has knock me out of business as it has been long serving as my point of contact, im in need of nokia torch so as for my customers to be calling me on it, they says its 7500, someone should pls bless my life wt any amount, i'll be forever grateful, im typing wt my co workers phone, he resume at 8 and closed by 6. Help me on 3 1 3 8 5 5 0 0 1 8 first bank
Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by Originalsly: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2023
GeneralPula:

Lol..

Nigeria has 36 states..

Not all states have security issues or electricity issues o. Don’t dull. Come over here to Ogun state, you’ll see many foreign firms and you’ll be surprised.

Security no dey ma foot..

Number of foreign firms is an achievement? ... shows development? ... is something good? "They provide jobs"... is the usual justification. How much do they pay? I'm not against foreign firms ... but against the freedoms and protection and support they are given to exploit our resources including human resources. How much the firms have profited we never hear about... neither how much revenue the State has received.
Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by Mccullum: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Na who dey follow you dey proud of drug lord ?

Lunatic expression grin
Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by ogododo: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2023
GeneralPula:

Lol..

Nigeria has 36 states..

Not all states have security issues or electricity issues o. Don’t dull. Come over here to Ogun state, you’ll see many foreign firms and you’ll be surprised.

Security no dey ma foot..
My domot near Sango-Otta, how many companies still dey with wowo roads and light.

1 Like

Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by soccerlite: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2023
buhari did equally or more

He did audio currency swap with China

At the end

He became a Disaster

Imagine

Money saved from subsidy removal are shared with govs and legislatures, what good can such bring

Now he's doing photoshoot with foreign leaders, some folks are maßturbating

The solution to nigeria myriad of problem is Restructuring

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by soccerlite: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2023
Kaiser20:

Salutation is not Love!
After all, Buhari visited almost 70 countries of the world, but no value was added to the lives of Nigerians.
Industries are relocating to more business-friendly countries

That's it

One of the self developmental problem of nigerians is Forgetfulness

1 Like

Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by Mosba: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2023
Well done Mr president
Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by tonicyril: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2023
hammerFC:

IT WILL NEVER MAKE SENSE TO YOU AS YOU EXPECT YOUR TRIBE TO LOOT TREASURY.

RETURN AND START ANSWERING BILLIONAIRE.

YET, IT IS NOT REFLECTED IN YOUR LIFE.

At least you acknowledge us to be billionaires, albeit tru looting, but its not tru..

But wait, is that why u carry drug to Cambodia?? grin

2 Likes

Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by tonicyril: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2023
iwaeda:

Make the environment friendly. Cost of economy is too high and people's purchasing power eroding.[/b] grin angry grin grin

Ok ok we will do that..

If atiku and obasanjo had done this long ago we won't be here, you were supposed to tell them then but the looting did not allow you...u must be related to omokri grin

2 Likes

Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by Obakoolex(m): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Is not your fault biko, people like you are hardly proud of their parents let alone their president.

1 Like

Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by blabulu2000: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2023
Nnnnnyamiriiiii people go soon send Okojo Wahala to go and spy Jagaban Mistake in some of these meeting with world leaders then come here to post it in order to denigrate the sitting president....meanwhile ask, Nzogi how she has used here office to help the country... noway, but she kept on sharing her pictures with Joe Biden and the likes on social media ... what a waste of time.... little did omo Nnnnyaamiriiiii know that the renewal of her tenure in that office can be make or marr by this present adminstration.

compare Okonjo Wahala with Tinubu is just like compaing Dangote with some of the expert in the indurty ... Jagaban can hire Okojo Wahala
but Okonjo Wahala cannot hire Jagaban....... the differnt so clear

and lastly,let it be known to all these Nymairiiiiiii piglets that Tinubu is currently occupying a postion where known of there ancesstor past or present has occupied including Ojukwu, Nnmadi Azikwe and all their Nnnnyamiriiiiiiiii elders, chief and experts, and kings put together

i cum in piss
Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by Adeyeye09(m): 10:29am On Sep 11, 2023
You've not tackled key issues You're looking for investors.
In a country where security is non-existent, power still cannot stay in the present day and age.
Yet you want investors to come and do what?
Even some companies wey dey here don dey commot.
Omo fix your house before you look for investors abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by coleon(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2023
handsomeyinka:
Let's shower of president with some likes..

His getting things done in terms of investment negotiations which will bring more jobs and also stabilize our Economy.

May God bring back the lost glory to our great Nation.

Nigeria Will Be Great Again.
There's nothing special Tinubu is doing here as that's why he's there. Not to just go and eat food, laugh and waste tax payers money.
It's because buhari took governance to the lowest of low that we see things like this as special.
Imagine buhari despite all his travelling could not attract a single significant investment into the country. Even if he wants to he's hindered because he cannot communicate. Even Nigerians cannot understand when buhari speaks English how much more foreigners,his best bet would be to speak fulfude and get a translator when talking to Biden but he didn't do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by Programmer47: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2023
blabulu2000:
Nnnnnyamiriiiii people go soon send Okojo Wahala to go and spy Jagaban Mistake in some of these meeting with world leaders then come here to post it in order to denigrate the sitting president....meanwhile ask, Nzogi how she has used here office to help the country... noway, but she kept on sharing her pictures with Joe Biden and the likes on social media ... what a waste of time.... little did omo Nnnnyaamiriiiii know that the renewal of her tenure in that office can be make or marr by this present adminstration.

compare Okonjo Wahala with Tinubu is just like compaing Dangote with some of the expert in the indurty ... Jagaban can hire Okojo Wahala
but Okonjo Wahala cannot hire Jagaban....... the differnt so clear

and lastly,let it be known to all these Nymairiiiiiii piglets that Tinubu is currently occupying a postion where known of there ancesstor past or present has occupied including Ojukwu, Nnmadi Azikwe and all their Nnnnyamiriiiiiiiii elders, chief and experts, and kings put together

i cum in piss

OK oh. Don't take these kind of accounts seriously. This is what they were made for. After spewing tribal slurs left, right and center, the same person would turn around and start throwing tantrums. Oya, activate
Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by Jonjam269: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2023
It's a pity obidots will wail for long, Tinubu is your president and nothing you can do about it, than to grunt, cry, wail and peddle falsehood as usual.
The trademark of obidots.

1 Like

Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by Basic123: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2023
obyno82:

The sooner you realise that these people are wicked and wish you no good, then you will have sense, poverty is a weapon, such that during elections they will give you bottle of groundnut oil and 3 derica of rice for your vote. Then they employ people like you on 30k monthly so that you will constantly launder their image on social media.
If you think they will formulate policies to move you out of poverty, you are on a long thing.
If they ask you now,you will exempt PETHIEF OBI from "those people that are wicked".
That is the problem people have with you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by Programmer47: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2023
I like as APC trolls have taken over. Please always engage them so that they can continue exhibiting themselves.
Never insult them but let them do what they have been paid to do. That is how you take back the narrative
Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by brightleave(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2023
Now na im we get president wey dey reason. smiley

Abeg! If you dey within Warri and effurun, I get
di machines for sale and my di printing na professional one. At a very very cheaper rate for that matter.
Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by handsomeyinka(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2023
coleon:

There's nothing special Tinubu is doing here as that's why he's there. Not to just go and eat food, laugh and waste tax payers money.
It's because buhari took governance to the lowest of low that we see things like this as special.
Imagine buhari despite all his travelling could not attract a single significant investment into the country. Even if he wants to he's hindered because he cannot communicate. Even Nigerians cannot understand when buhari speaks English how much more foreigners,his best bet would be to speak fulfude and get a translator when talking to Biden but he didn't do that.
Noted...Buhari seems looks lost in terms of economy policy.
People are really suffering in the country.
It might take a matter of time but I believe in his vision to lead us to greatness.
Shalom.
Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by Programmer47: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2023
This is what happens when you give a car to a bunch of monkeys.
They are in the driving seat and don't know how to even start the engine so they resort to jumping around trying to show they are the ones in charge rather than doing anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by Omookunnimi(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2023
obyno82:

Are you minding all these propaganda people on nairaland. dem go see shege, this man has no idea what he wants to do

Good news is a problem for someone like you. If he doesn't know what he want to do he wouldn't have gone to that submit. If you want good things for yourself, wish others good things as well. Don't be always persimistic always be optimistic.

1 Like

Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by Programmer47: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2023
Watch the real accounts come out now they can't throw tribal slurs. Watch those accounts that have been here more than a year ago. Those are the real faces behind most of these troll accounts.
They will always try to play safe but watch closely and you'll see the similarities.
Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by twilliamx(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2023
obyno82:

The sooner you realise that these people are wicked and wish you no good, then you will have sense, poverty is a weapon, such that during elections they will give you bottle of groundnut oil and 3 derica of rice for your vote. Then they employ people like you on 30k monthly so that you will constantly launder their image on social media.
If you think they will formulate policies to move you out of poverty, you are on a long thing.

Lmao... No matter the economy of the jungle. My lion can not eat grass. That's all I will say to you. Keep up in your negativity

1 Like

Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by twilliamx(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2023
obyno82:

typical of a tribal bigot, they hate to accept reality even when the truth is staring them in the face that we are going down, if you tell them they will say you are wishing Nigeria ills that is why their politicians use your brain to dance azonto.
if you like don't tighten your belt, know this no one will give you alms if you beg on nairaland

You are sinking alone..

1 Like

Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by Putinofrussia: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

The only known druglord is Peter Obi from drugland.
99% of the people from drugland are druggies. cheesy
Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by Bfly: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2023
Nigerians and braggin
Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by yusuf0876(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2023
EPOMA:
We can take pictures as much as we like . Tell stories as much as we like . Improving a country starts from home . First thing is rule of law. If a country can not have a good straight forward laws and Judiciary , no one can waste time with such a country because no MOU or deal will be honour by such government .

So media can write what they like , it is simple and visible in the day to day news .
But sorry you're not an investor,your ugly thoughts lives and dies in your stomatcch
Police are killing citizens every day - That is not addressed

Immediate demolations without due process - not addressed

Insecurity not addressed

A lot to mention , If I was an investor , I would be mad to invest in Nigeria .

The exchange rate says a lot about the country
Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by yusuf0876(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2023
EPOMA:
We can take pictures as much as we like . Tell stories as much as we like . Improving a country starts from home . First thing is rule of law. If a country can not have a good straight forward laws and Judiciary , no one can waste time with such a country because no MOU or deal will be honour by such government .

So media can write what they like , it is simple and visible in the day to day news .

Police are killing citizens every day - That is not addressed

Immediate demolations without due process - not addressed

Insecurity not addressed

A lot to mention , If I was an investor , I would be mad to invest in Nigeria .

The exchange rate says a lot about the country
But sorry you're not an investor,your ugly thoughts lives and dies in your stomatcch
Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by easzypeaszy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Thubv pretending to be doing something tangible abroad. Looking for a way to sneak to see his doctors
see who dey talk...gv ur type as u are currently to be incharge of ur LG u wl faint aftr 6weeks...Tinubu is vry strong..i respect d man wen he was able to move around fr his campaign...u think its easy to hv a sleepless night fr weeks..try doin somtin dat requires ur brain 3nights n see if u wont be admitted

1 Like

Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by kosiebe(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tinubu and Nigeria are the stars of the G20 summit this year

1 Like

Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by teepain: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
Although I am not Tinubu's fan, these tours are commendable. This is how Obasanjo started and has remained Nigeria's best performing president.

Honestly, one doesn't need to be his fan to appreciate that he is making some efforts at repositioning the economy. It just surprises me how we allowed things to deteriorate this bad. What happened to our textile industry with the likes of Specomill, Nigerian Textile Mills and the likes and all the employments generated by that particular industry, how did we lose Volkswagen Nigeria and Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN)? The rain started beating us long before now!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva / Ikpeazu Moves To Demolish Illegal Structures In Aba / Ayade Celebrates 49th Birthday With Bakassi IDPs, Donates Foodstuffs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.