Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Urgent Advice Needed On Abroad Travel Destination. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Advice Needed On Abroad Travel Destination. (257 Views)

Please Advice Me On This Travel Destination Choice / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed / Here Is Why Dubai Is The Hottest Travel Destination For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed On Abroad Travel Destination. by Nairas2dollars: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2023
Well Nairaland members, I am here to seek your advice on a relatively cheap country to send me younger cousin sister to. Please 3 million naira is my estimate to help her out, she already has international passport. U.k is expensive because I have lived and worked in U.k before as a medical doctor but I came back to Nigeria because I prefer it (naija sweet in a way if you understand). The problem here is that she graduated from Biochemistry with 2:2 from Unizik and most universities abroad don't give scholarships for 2:2 graduates from Africa. Should I fly her to Russia? Do anyone know any cheap East Europe country where she can go?. Another puzzle am yet to unravel now is which reason will she use to travel out? Will her certificate be enough for her to do masters? Are there cheap countries that can accommodate her in any of the continents? Any idea about Poland or Belarus? Which country is relatively cheaper to send her to ? Any skill program that can gain her visa abroad? U.k and U.S are out of the context because their Visa isn't easy to get and it's expensive. Cetaris paribus,I would love to send her abroad before November.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Abroad Travel Destination. by ednut1(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
3m is less than 4k dols. Na only Ghana that one fit take her o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Abroad Travel Destination. by Nairas2dollars: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
ednut1:
3m is less than 4k dols. Na only Ghana that one fit take her o
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Candle Light Of Bike Accident Victims Involving Brt And Okada / Lithuanian Visa Application / The Lagos Blue Line Rail Services Have Been Electrified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.