Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) (35483 Views)

Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey / Man Rapes & Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto, Throws Baby In Bush / Bricklayer Who Led Gang Members To Invade Students’ Hostel, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by Ttipsy(f): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
Is she not supposed to be stoned to death ??

Religious bigots

When Muslim mobs set pple on fire for blasphemy. What do we call this one Fools

2 Likes

Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ajofiapero:
Ahhh kiloshele

Omo Mehn wetin hijab dey cover plenty gan
My brother no be small, if them fit take am hid bomb e no get wetin them no fit take am hid.

2 Likes

Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by tnerro1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
After women, fear pastors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by elujah1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:
This is what happens when ypu imbibe Impúity by mixing with Kafirs too deeply. I didn't say don't have Kafir acquaintances you can but do not mix too deeply with them .

Treat them as you would a lost cattle or child . Do not allow their ways seem harmless to you

Pray a halal life always

And in your mind now all you typed made sense?

2 Likes

Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
elujah1:

Kafir !! Don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
I thought northern girls no dey do Ashiawo I heard she wore hijab
Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by Osanoghodua1: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
The numbers of evil inside Iyab is unspeakable. Stop women from using Iyab.
Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by simplesearch: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
A girl like this is highly dysfunctional mentally, psychologically and spiritually; and under a heavy spiritually burden. Unfortunately a man who is only moved by appearance will want to settle down with her in the future because of beauty, connection or success, without knowing he's courting a lifetime burden to himself.
Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by elujah1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Kafir !! Don't quite me again
Bushman it's quote not quite, hope you will stone her to death, hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:
This is what happens when ypu imbibe Impúity by mixing with Kafirs too deeply. I didn't say don't have Kafir acquaintances you can but do not mix too deeply with them .

Treat them as you would a lost cattle or child . Do not allow their ways seem harmless to you

Pray a halal life always

Mr man come and specify who you are referring to as " kafir " ,or you think we don't know what it means. Unless you are afraid people will quote or insult you

Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by Babastrong(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
[quote author=meedoLock post=125725302]Hmmm! Wicked people sha, what happens to condom if you can't keep a baby?

Of course I know ones must knack. But don't transport that innocent blood to inherit your self made inflictions grin
. [dem
dey
enjoy
sweet
with
wraper?
though
i'm
not
support
that
evil
but
it
always
sweets
raw.]

1 Like

Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by kennyz247(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
yesloaded:
Smh
You are not ready to have kids still busy sleeping with men
girls busy sleeping around with men hardly get pregnant oooo...... na those who hide to sleep that get get pregnant carelessly
Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Pray a halal life always

Mr man come and specify who you are referring to as " kafir " ,or you think we don't know what it means. Unless you are afraid people will quote or insult you

Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by waice6571: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
Who abolished the golden rule of life for life... ?

Jungle justice isn't a crime in some situations and circumstances......

Irrespective of the circumstances that surrounds the pregnancy, the innocent newborn baby is not responsible for any of your misfortune....

My emotions will definitely betray me if I am by chance among the crowd.
Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
Na the man cause am
Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by Scarrr: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
She don spoil her life finally
Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by haphizz57(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
The lady must be sick in the brain.
Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by SIONKPO1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Pray a halal life always
Your thoughts are one of the reason why no right thinking human being should relate with you cause you are a Terrorist and Terrorists should be fed to the hungry lions in zoo or starved to death in the desert
Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by SIONKPO1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
The numbers of evil inside Iyab is unspeakable. Stop women from using Iyab.
Most women that wears hijab:
*Have bad character
*Are Nymphomaniac
*Expo full their body
*Them no dey wear pant or bra
*Dem sabi do juju
*Averagely dirty
*Terrorists mindset

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by compton11(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Pray a halal life always

the fùck u talking about nìgga?
Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by dkidd: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Pray a halal life always

Hey! Shit face!!! What makes u sure she's not pregnant by one of ur stupid alfa's or Moslem brothers? U have to shift the blame as usual. Blaming everyone but ur damn selves for ur atrocities

2 Likes

Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by phemmyfour: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
thrillionaire:
Damnit woman! It's not a crime to birth a baby - married or unmarried. You could've given up the child to social services but no.. you're evil. You wanna look good outwardly before your religion but your heart stinks.
I m sure she must have tried different abortion pills

1 Like

Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by prophetfire: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
yesloaded:
Smh

You are not ready to have kids still busy sleeping with men
And she wear hijab to morally cover up her body parts from preying men.

1 Like

Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
elujah1:

Don't mind the trouble maker he is calling you a " kafir " meaning infidel
Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by arantess: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
A lot dey happen under hijab oo

2 Likes

Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by thrillionaire(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Pray a halal life always

it's really a shame. Back in the university these "Kaffirs" would always wear large hijabs with nothing else underneath and have boys fon:dle, suck and even screw them in the open, like under a tree or something. Yet they look at people of other Faiths like Traditionalists or Christians as "Arna". They don't know that to these other Faiths they themselves are the "Arne".

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by finallybusy: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
Women wahala, sha. If you’re not ready to care for a child, zip your organ. If you play “rough” with a man, use contraceptives. I will never understand throwing newborn babies into wells, latrines, rivers and bushes. I will back a government which gives such females forced sterilization unless proven without a doubt that mental illness was the cause.
Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by Juliearth(f): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Pray a halal life always

Your sanctimonious sister commmited s*xual immorality , birthed a child and murdered it, yet you are here trying to pin the blame on a Christian (tagged kafirs). Don't be s****d. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by Yankee101: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Don’t have sex if you’re not ready to bear the responsibility it comes with
Re: Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) by Mummiesboy: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Pray a halal life always

Mahokachi Ar'ne!
Hell await you with your Allah who's English name is called Lucifer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ernest Akpan Found Dead In Tingles Hotel Swimming Pool In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) / Wife Loses Pregnancy After Being Beaten By Co-tenant Over Husband Infidelity (pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.