Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. (396 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) / Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit / Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by chinedu234(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nigeria, according to the president wants to play a great role in the G-20 group. They also claim to be looking for investors to woo into the bourgeoning investment climate in Nigeria. As good as the talk sounds, I want to state small but effective realities that are not just keeping the foreign investors away, but also eliminating current businesses in Nigeria.
1) A truck movement from say the east to either the north or west Nigeria costs a bribe and non receipted payments of about #50,000. This is payment to corruption.
2) As at today a truck traveling in the aforementioned routes may not complete the journey in three days due to the horrible states of the Enugu -northern routes and the Onitsha - Lagos or Onitsha - northern roads. This is decay in infrastructure and loss on time.
3) I received a foreign investor from Belgium recently. He narrated his experience with the FRSC. The officials precisely along Isheri Igando road harassed him and made serious attempt to extort money from him on the allegation that he was not wearing a seatbelt at the back of the taxi that he was in. There was serious panic in his voice as he was calling me. I quickly made contact with our lawyer but he was let go before our lawyer could get to the scene. This is the foreign investor that the president and his team are looking for on television.
There are definitely a lot one can talk about. The principal thing is that the government need to remove the internal problems they have created before attempting what they are already embarking on. Their actions so far seem like self deceit.
Re: G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by helinues: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
Wailers should rest IJN

1 Like

Re: G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by Bioboy1213(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
He's right,

This is part of what the new government should look into.
Re: G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by eliyke(m): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:
Wailers should rest IJN
No b everything b wailing,I believe u are matured.. person go point out problem wey dey hinder growth of d country b4 u know una don come out like say na una like d country pass
Re: G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by helinues: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
eliyke:
No b everything b wailing,I believe u are matured.. person go point out problem wey dey hinder growth of d country b4 u know una don come out like say na una like d country pass

What is President Tinubu doing precisely in UAE?

Let's start from there
Re: G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by eliyke(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

Let's start from there
op is talking about our internal problem here first,if u think he is wrong then correct him.. everything no b about politics,if government good na everybody go enjoy am,same if e bad

1 Like

Re: G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by Sharpsharp00123: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
chinedu234:
Nigeria, according to the president wants to play a great role in the G-20 group. They also claim to be looking for investors to woo into the bourgeoning investment climate in Nigeria. As good as the talk sounds, I want to state small but effective realities that are not just keeping the foreign investors away, but also eliminating current businesses in Nigeria.
1) A truck movement from say the east to either the north or west Nigeria costs a bribe and non receipted payments of about #50,000. This is payment to corruption.
2) As at today a truck traveling in the aforementioned routes may not complete the journey in three days due to the horrible states of the Enugu -northern routes and the Onitsha - Lagos or Onitsha - northern roads. This is decay in infrastructure and loss on time.
3) I received a foreign investor from Belgium recently. He narrated his experience with the FRSC. The officials precisely along Isheri Igando road harassed him and made serious attempt to extort money from him on the allegation that he was not wearing a seatbelt at the back of the taxi that he was in. There was serious panic in his voice as he was calling me. I quickly made contact with our lawyer but he was let go before our lawyer could get to the scene. This is the foreign investor that the president and his team are looking for on television.
There are definitely a lot one can talk about. The principal thing is that the government need to remove the internal problems they have created before attempting what they are already embarking on. Their actions so far seem like self deceit.
chinedu chinedu

Just rest in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by HarryGleb: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

Let's start from there
Pls stop sending me emails about job. It is becoming irritating.

2 Likes

Re: G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

Let's start from there
get sense!! You are looking more senseless with this job of arslicking. Uncondusive business environment doesn't attract investors. He should bondle himself back home, create a business friendly environment, remove all these bottlenecks, multiple extortions by men on uniform before begging investors to follow him. Where is power in the first place? Do you know the cost off running desiel and fuel in this era?

1 Like

Re: G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by helinues: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
get sense!! You are looking more senseless with this job of arslicking. Uncondusive business environment doesn't attract investors. He should bondle himself back home, create a business friendly environment, remove all these bottlenecks, multiple extortions by men on uniform before begging investors to follow him. Where is power in the first place? Do you know the cost off running desiel and fuel in this era?

I asked just a question see what I got in response. You are not even the person I was responding to .

Eh eh make una stop all this unnecessary aggressiveness when engaging with others, una no fit take 1/8 of what you are dishing to others yet una no wan rest.

Okay now
Re: G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by helinues: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
HarryGleb:
Pls stop sending me emails about job. It is becoming irritating.

If I ever sent you any emails for job before, Make Amadioha kill me, but if you are lying, Amadioha will do the justification.

When exactly would you stop this madness of repeating same gibberish lies over and over again.

You will get a job and be trolling others for years.

Continue wasting your time and life away on NL trolling others, future dey wait you for depression cos you can never retrieve all the years wasted trolling others.

I go continue to dey pray for you Sha cos your case is really abnormal, this one no longer required blood tonic as it's spiritual

Re: G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by helinues: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

Let's start from there

Lobatan. Just saw this now

https://www.nairaland.com/7836934/uae-lifts-visa-ban-nigerians#125727293
Re: G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

I asked just a question see what I got in response. You are not even the person I was responding to .

Eh eh make una stop all this unnecessary aggressiveness when engaging with others, una no fit take 1/8 of what you are dishing to others yet una no wan rest.

Okay now
do you actually make these defense in real life? You are always in opposite direction with reality. Just because you are a beneficiary of an insensitive govt.smh
Re: G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by HarryGleb: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

Lobatan. Just saw this now

https://www.nairaland.com/7836934/uae-lifts-visa-ban-nigerians#125727293
Do you want to travel and work in UAE?
Re: G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by helinues: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
do you actually make these defense in real life? You are always in opposite direction with reality. Just because you are a beneficiary of an insensitive govt.smh

Toh, na different English curriculum we dey use across Nigeria regions, it's now obvious.

Since 2015, which reality support have you came close to, not even 1 in any major events.. hahahah

You deliberately insulted yourself with that comments. Chai
Re: G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by HarryGleb: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

Toh, na different English curriculum we dey use across Nigeria regions, it's now obvious.

Since 2015, which reality support have you came close to, not even 1 in any major events.. hahahah

Stop supporting your oppressors. Get a life.
Re: G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

8 years of defending unproductive loan jamboree govt. And now this, you are not doing bad at your job.
Yes, stick to your dialect when people express their views in Linguafranca. English language is not your mate.
Re: G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by chinedu234(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
chinedu chinedu

Just rest in Jesus name

You are right.
Some of us have been favoured by God to run business in Nigeria for about 3 decades. We are about retiring to more quiet life. But are we going to have a peaceful rest with most youths as jobless and crime hunting?
Re: G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by chinedu234(m): 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
[quote author=helinues post=125727114]

Let's start from there[/quot

You asked a reasonable question here.
Let me reply this way.
A good friend of mine about 30 years working experience with an agro allied firm just informed me yesterday that his department which had 24 staff just reduced to 9 this past week. That is 15 person's thrown into the unemployment market. Will UAE provide jobs for them?
Re: G-20 Summit. The Noise. The Realities. by helinues: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
[quote author=chinedu234 post=125732051][/quote]

Should the president be blamed for the mismanagement of unknown company?

(1) (Reply)

Is Tinubu No Longer Desperate To Fight War In Niger Republic? / Tinubu CSU Certificate Saga And Nigeria's Value System / Tinubu's Lawyers Approached 3 Appeal Courts Today Without Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.