Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. (44359 Views)

Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke / NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine / Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. by EKLE: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2023
henrimoto:
That 1915 bottle own...na WA.. bottle wey get belle
The bottle born the next year, that's why dem change am asap 1916

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2023
And who told you that my parents named me Samantha? undecided undecided undecided
nosa2ekundayo:

Samantha, Samantha Samantha ! How many times I call you? Hide yourself here oh your mates them dey here.

All names get period in time when parents generally they rush they name their pikin oh ...

Upon runing of name analysis, I come discover the following

1. Samantha Na name wey reign side by side with names like Patricia,equitus, Aloysius,Paulina,Veronica etc....

2. All these names don reign go,

3. some of the bearers of these name don even de die komot from this plain sef....

I beg I no wan talk tAlk finish oh... Samantha! samantha!!...hmm
Re: Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. by Supawizy: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2023
Omor that first one be like communion like this...
Promicah:
Nostalgia feeling. This is Coca-Cola bottle transformation over the years.

Which of these brands of Coca-Cola did you drink?

Re: Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. by CloudResident(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2023
This.. smiley

Re: Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. by Federalis: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
Oblongata:
Who for nairaland wan claim to drink before the last bottle?

Nah me nah. Something wey my great great grandfather preserve keep for me long time...
Re: Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. by nikz(f): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
1986 brand and it felt so good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Birthday Cakes / Health Benefits Of Ewedu / A Lady Is Selling Fried Plantain For N4000 On Twitter. Guys React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.