Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted (466 Views)

Tinubu Secures $600 Million Deal For Nigerian Ports / UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal / Modupe Odele's Passport Returned & Travel Ban Lifted After 9 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by wwwihy: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
PRESIDENT TINUBU SECURES LANDMARK DEAL WITH UNITED ARAB EMIRATES ACROSS SECTORS; VISA BAN ON NIGERIAN TRAVELERS IS LIFTED IMMEDIATELY

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and President of the United Arab Emirates, Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, on Monday in Abu Dhabi, have finalized a historic agreement, which has resulted in the immediate cessation of the visa ban placed on Nigerian travelers.

Furthermore, by this historic agreement, both Etihad Airlines and Emirates Airlines are to immediately resume flight schedules into and out of Nigeria, without any further delay.

As negotiated between the two Heads of State, this immediate restoration of flight activity, through these two airlines and between the two countries, does not involve any immediate payment by the Nigerian government.

In recognition of President Tinubu's economic development diplomacy drive and proposals today presented by President Tinubu to his counterpart, an agreed framework has been established, which will involve several billions of U.S. dollars worth of new investments into the Nigerian economy across multiple sectors, including defense, agriculture and others, by the investment arms of the Government of the United Arab Emirates.

Additionally, President Tinubu is pleased to have successfully negotiated a joint, new foreign exchange liquidity programme between the two Governments, which will be announced in detail in the coming weeks.

In conclusion, the President wishes to commend the UAE President, Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, for his unalloyed friendship and his determined effort to join hands with him to fully normalize and reset to excellence, the standard of relations between the two important countries.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

September 11, 2023

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by Hikana: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
New source nko
Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by Chiefpriestt: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ebola man just dey Waka Waka
Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
This landmark deal between President Tinubu and the UAE is a promising step forward in fostering strong international relations and economic cooperation. The lifting of the visa ban opens up new opportunities for collaboration, trade, and diplomacy. Exciting times ahead!

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by Ladyclara002(f): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
This is a significant development for Nigeria and its relations with the UAE. I'm curious about the details of the deal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by kilonshele101(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
I have nothing to do here other than to inform our known national enemies with a particular head shape from that sad yeasted land of the crying sun that they are free to wail on this thread and the threads after, however that won’t change the fact that Nigeria is moving forward and their 3rd class graduate won’t be our president, at least in this 2023.

7 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by EKONGKING: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tinubu is working hard to establish good relations with India and U.A.E .
Developers should stop developing these two countries and should develop their region .

It's a win win for everybody . kiss

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by ElSudani: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
God bless the Jagaban, God bless Nigeria. We shall definitely overcome.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by seunmsg(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
God bless Mr. President. Thanks for all you are doing for our country. And to all the obedient irritants like Aisha Yesufu and her "he is not my president" crew, we kindly implore you not to apply for UAE visa based on this historic deal reached by President Tinubu. You know he is not your president. So, it won't make any sense if you start benefiting from a deal negotiated by someone who is not your president. If you need visa, apply for Niger visa since the military government in Niger is now your dream government.

7 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by Throwback: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
They will abuse Tinubu, but they will be the 1st to go apply for UAE visa.

8 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by OGIBRA(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Any sign of good development or good news about nigeria, always make some people sad...

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by jmoore(m): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Will Air peace fly to UAE too?

The article only focused about Etihad Airlines and Emirates Airlines.

These foreign airlines are given special treatment and their country of origin can't reciprocate.

The deal only benefits UAE.
Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by Kwamecron(m): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
That's my President ...

Better days ahead
Long live PBAT

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by RenaissanceGuy: 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
This is not a good deal. Nigeria has no favourable business with UAE. Our government has just reactivated the loophole politicians use to pack our scarce resources to go buy properties for themselves and their girlfriends in Dubai. Who'll benefit from this if not Nigerian yahoo boys and polithiefcians and of course UAE??
Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by youngsahito(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
This is a good move for a president that understand the future, what babu can't do but prefer traveling to Niger and Chad.

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by OldBeer: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
Good.
My fellow cultists, let's schedule our annual meeting for there. Time to recount scores.
Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by Meagainstthem: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
God bless president bola ahmed Tinubu

Thunda fire Obi and all his rodents blokus

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by 9jatriot(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
When some of us say we like this man, some people go de bring issues of tribe come discussion. Each time I read the news about the train Sanwo Olu commissioned the other day, I feel glad that it is Tinubu that is president. The funniest thing is that he did not even attempt to claim glory for the train sef, almost as if he did not hear about it.

What this man told us was that he was going to attempt a G20 event, yet using one stone to kill many birds, he has attracted investments to the country, now struck a deal in Dubai and some other stuffs.

Yet, the people who work as a mob will look for a picture where he appears to be standing alone and make that the subject of their discussion.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by RockHard: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
Haters shey Una dey see? My President wey sure. Renewed Hope is here. cool

Obidients, if una like go and spoil Dubai again, Una hear?

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by GeneralPula: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
So nice of you Mr. President..

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by Pakute: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jagaban's confidence is extremely too high, he said he'd break the bottlenecks and in less than 24hrs arriving UAE, he made it happen. This is an incing on the $14billion deal he's brought home from India. Choose your leader wisely but wailers no dey hear word, akpu don block their ears.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by chenny360(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
These are some of the few signs i see in this current government which make me say I'm pro tinubu so far.. some people are nailing me because I said that.
These are the physical changes needed that warrant my support for this government. I don't believe In tinubu much before now.. but with all the cabinet put together and the moves so far. I'm sure he will attract more investors to Nigeria.

Drag your scrotum if you want to..

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Secures Deal With UAE Across Sectors, Visa Ban Lifted by article1: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
Another landmark achievement by the indomitable Jagaban. I dey enjoy this man's silent and steady positive moves

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

General Gbajue Obi Of The Force Of Lies Command, Agulu / How Igbos Can Be As Great As China, South Korea & Taiwan / Nigerian Christian Journalist Flees Amid Threats Over Hamas Son Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.