Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki (19528 Views)

2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 / Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property โ€• Pedro Obaseki / Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by 1972xy: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Acekidc4:
Wike to Run for 2027 Presidency is a Project Dead on Arrival!! Wike Na my guy oooo but who wan dash am Presidency๐Ÿค” Wike Small yansh wan dey shake sef๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ...............if he really wants to be President, he should wait till 2039 when North don finish their Tenure.
I just de think something. Wetin Obi go de shop before 2039 ?
Obi don enter one chance .All d obedients go soon de hail Jagaban because of hunger even with obi too.
Hunger no good for body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Kukutente23: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
kokoA:
Thesame route Wike is taking, he was what he was before under PDP, now he is a minister under APC.
So between being a gov of an oil rich state and chair of govs govs Forum and being a boy boy minister, which is better
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Antivirus92(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
And he will fail WOEFULLY!
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Judolisco(m): 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kukutente23:

Abi na
You were the one who forced him to buy form
before d primaries oga... Fayose, Wike and others were agitating for d primaries to be a southern affair.... He bought d form because he is not a coward... Atiku left d party in 2013 alongside seven pdp governors contributing to d party loss... Wike jst repaid him back

1 Like

Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by kokoA(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kukutente23:

So between being a gov of an oil rich state and chair of govs govs Forum and being a boy boy minister, which is better
Being anything at all that has a title in Nigeria Politics make you relevant. That's why these men fight for positions.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
iammo:

He knows he has little chance but if he can magically perform and deliver as FCT Minister, Northerners may love him

grin grin grin
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Acekidc4(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Wike, Umahi, Oshiohmole, And others are just FOOLING themselves. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜

Thank God you know that They're Whining Theirselves not God. Who go give all this one's Presidency ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
iammo:
cool

Wike, El Rufai... Those guys have their eyes on 2027

Wike would grow his fan base in North through FCT and contesting in 2027 so by 2031 when Tinubu retires he takes the clean shot,

Wike intentionally lobbied for FCT Minister, so that he can show his capacity on a National scale

You have said it all
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by bitbillionaire: 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
The heading should be 'Because PDP leaders are mumu, Wike is just doing anyhow'.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
What a load of trash and envy from a pained loser called obaseki. Chief Nyesom Wike is a successful politician. Even Atiku knows that Wike is a more successful and dexterous politician than he is.

How ? You forget Atiku win adamawa governorship before going for VP Atiku Wey get bois everywhere, with wike Wey be noise maker. Agbero kind of politics, politics of kill and divide, Tinubu kind of politics, na why them dey together . Must you kill, steal to play politics?? And say I am successful??

1 Like

Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Kukutente23: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
kokoA:
Being anything at all that has a title in Nigeria Politics make you relevant. That's why these men fight for positions.
Week if it's about that, both Amaechi and Wike wanted to be the biggest title and they failed.
So i don't see anything they have gained from their alliance with APC that they haven't gained with PDP
Their main problem is simply ego
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Kukutente23: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
Judolisco:
before d primaries oga... Fayose, Wike and others were agitating for d primaries to be a southern affair.... He bought d form because he is not a coward... Atiku left d party in 2013 alongside seven pdp governors contributing to d party loss... Wike jst repaid him back
That is a big lie.
It was Ortom's zoning committee that threw the party ticket open and we all know Ortom is part of g5
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by IbnB: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/wike-weakening-pdp-to-run-for-2027-presidency-atikus-loyalist/?amp

Wike is dreaming if he thinks he can ever be president of this country
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by kokoA(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kukutente23:

Week if it's about that, both Amaechi and Wike wanted to be the biggest title and they failed.
So i don't see anything they have gained from their alliance with APC that they haven't gained with PDP
Their main problem is simply ego
It was immoral for any southerner in PDP to support a northern candidate after eight years of northern presidency. Wike chose the right path and I think history will be fair to him. Amaechi on his part was chased out of PDP by Mama Peace, hope you remembered and I don't think there was anything wrong with him taking a shot at the presidency, at least APC was sensible enough to zone it to the south.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by onuman: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
Wike to run to be president of Nigeria?
Who dash monkey banana?
An election rigger without shame is deceiving himself.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by tnerro1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
If PDP was serious about rebranding, they should sack wike , atiku and their supporters.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by flokii: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
The PDP apologist just agreed to the fact that PDP is nothing without Wike and the fact that Wike is more relevant than Atiku in the party.

Times have changed, this is not 80s' when Northerners were ruling back to back as if Southerners are fo0ls destined not to rule.. what part of that can't Atiku get?.. After 8 years of Buhari, awalokan.
South Lokan, Jagaban lokan!!
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Kukutente23: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
kokoA:
It was immoral for any southerner in PDP to support a northern candidate after eight years of northern presidency. Wike chose the right path and I think history will be fair to him. Amaechi on his part was chased out of PDP by Mama Peace, hope you remembered and I don't think there was anything wrong with him taking a shot at the presidency, at least APC was sensible enough to zone it to the south.
I don't know what you mean by immoral. It can still be argued that the PDP constitution applies only to PDP situation which implies that the last PDP president was a southerner. That said, if PDP was zoning south, the right thing was to give it to south east. So why was Wike fighting to be candidate. Or does the idea of fairness only apply to the north not contesting?
Amaechi was chased out by his ego. Just as Wike. Not excusing Mama Peace but the fracas that led to the issues between them could have been better handled by Amaechi especially. I think the free access to money and power always gets into the head of most Rivers govs.
And APC did not zone to the south. Badaru, Yahaya Bello and Lawan to mention a few ran till the last in APC
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by shimolv: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by LivingSage: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
You were born in year 2000 sad
Vinnie2000:

Lolss, see what that Agbadorian Acekid is saying. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ™‚

I always tell Pple that the Agenda of the USELESS, Jihadist APC
Is to Ensure that a Southern Christian Politician NEVER have Relevance in the Party.

APC want to Rotate Presidency b/w ONLY Hausas and Yoruba Muslims for 40years!๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜”

Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Judolisco(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kukutente23:

That is a big lie.
It was Ortom's zoning committee that threw the party ticket open and we all know Ortom is part of g5
ino get time

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-fayose-dumps-atiku-says-power-must-shift-to-south/
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by blaise26abj(m): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Bleep you and Atiku !
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Vinnie2000(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
LivingSage:
You were born in year 2000 sad

Haaland was born in the Year 2000.

Rema was born in the year 2000.

Victor Osihmen is Just 24 years.๐Ÿคจ

You don't have any SENSE if you think those born in 2000 ain't Smart.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜•

1 Like

Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by LivingSage: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
I saw the nativity and emotions in your submission earlier.
Meanwhile, for this comeback, it shows whoever trained u failed.

Vinnie2000:

Haaland was born in the Year 2000.

Rema was born in the year 2000.

Victor Osihmen is Just 24 years.๐Ÿคจ

You don't have any SENSE if you think those born in 2000 ain't Smart.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜•
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by pquaver(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Kudos, Brotherly. ๐Ÿ‘

Rotimi Amaechi have Learnt the Bitter and Sad lesson.
I know he Wish he could Turn the Hands of Time. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ™

APC Agenda is to Ensure NO CHRISTIAN SOUTHERNER becomes President or becomes powerful in their Party.

They want to Ensure a ISLAMIC DOMINANCE of Nigeria's Affairs for the next 40Years!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜

Anytime I see Yoruba Christians and some of my SS guys supporting APC, I normally pity their IGNORANCE. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”

You know ur target audience.. But u refused to tell us pdp dont want igbo to ever become president too...
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

[s]Kudos, Brotherly. ๐Ÿ‘

Rotimi Amaechi have Learnt the Bitter and Sad lesson.
I know he Wish he could Turn the Hands of Time. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ™

APC Agenda is to Ensure NO CHRISTIAN SOUTHERNER becomes President or becomes powerful in their Party.

They want to Ensure a ISLAMIC DOMINANCE of Nigeria's Affairs for the next 40Years!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜

Anytime I see Yoruba Christians and some of my SS guys supporting APC, I normally pity their IGNORANCE. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”[/s]
mumu talk
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Foodhub2023: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
What a load of trash and envy from a pained loser called obaseki. Chief Nyesom Wike is a successful politician. Even Atiku knows that Wike is a more successful and dexterous politician than he is.
How do you define a politician been successful??
You don't know anything........
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Vinnie2000(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
LivingSage:
I saw the nativity and emotions in your submission earlier.
Meanwhile, for this comeback, it shows whoever trained u failed.

Get LOST!.

I don't banter Words with Idiots and FAILURES.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’

I am NOT like You.

Bye, Please! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by LivingSage: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
They failed at home.
Vinnie2000:

Get LOST!.

I don't banter Words with Idiots and FAILURES.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’

I am NOT like You.

Bye, Please! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Kukutente23: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Judolisco:
ino get time

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-fayose-dumps-atiku-says-power-must-shift-to-south/
What does this prove?
That Ortom's committee did not throw the ticket open?
Was fayose part of any party organ that decided on zoning?
People like fayose know where their bread is being buttered. So forget all that talk
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Vinnie2000(m): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
pquaver:

You know ur target audience.. But u refused to tell us pdp dont want igbo to ever become president too...

Dat's a Big, Cheap LIE from you. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜•

In the Last Election, PDP wanted to Zone the Presidential Ticket to the South for Wike and Obi to Slug it out.

But Atiku was Stubborn and stayed in the Equation. sad

PDP does not Mind giving their Ticket to an IGBO or Anybody. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™

PDP has always been a NATIONALIST Party that Elevates all Nigerians.
Jonathan's and Obasanjo's Govt gave sense of Belonging to every Tribe in Nigeria.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜

APC only favours mostly Hausas/FULANIs and Yoruba Muslims. ๐Ÿ™

Southern Christian Politicians like Fayemi, Umahi, Orji Uzor Kalu, Oshiomhole,etc with Ambitions in the Party, are just FOOLING themselves.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by adams123: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lolss, see what that Agbadorian Acekid is saying. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ™‚

I always tell Pple that the Agenda of the USELESS, Jihadist APC
Is to Ensure that a Southern Christian Politician NEVER have Relevance in the Party.

APC want to Rotate Presidency b/w ONLY Hausas and Yoruba Muslims for 40years!๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜”

What's Tinubu's benefit to Islam or Muslims now? You guys are just trying to cause commotion here and there..
Note! I advise you to try and study Islam for the benefit of your hereafter. I'm begging you please..no be joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs / If I Speak, Nigeria Will Boil Says ANN Chairman / Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.