Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria (909 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina Proposes β€˜United States Of Nigeria’ / Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by OAFMods: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
I was just arguing with some of my Igbo friends who love to brag about Okonjo Iweala being DG of WTO taking selfie with Biden and I asked almost 3 years of what benefit is Okonjo Iweala as DG without being able to influence a single trade compare to Adeshina Akinwumi of regional Africa Development Bank who keep issuing various grant loan supporting Nigeria ?

Pls Nairalanders can you share your unbiased opinion which is beneficial to Nigeria African and the world at large btw the two ?

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by TemplarLandry: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
wink
Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ofcourse Adesina is doing well more than Ngozi
Manlike Adesina, very husband material.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by Zooposki(f): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Yoruba people sef. Hilda Baci case really opened my eyes wella. I fear who no fear una.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by amazingspiderma: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
Where una dey find all these insecure topics from.

I thought SW was contented now they got the Presidency.

The next topic will be Amala and Apku which is more relevant?

This is the height of insecurity.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by Racoon(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
NOI's WTO position in a far classic world than Akinwumi Adesina AfDB.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by id911(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
OAFMods:
I was just arguing with some of my Igbo friends who love to brag about Okonjo Iweala being DG of WTO taking selfie with Biden and I asked almost 3 years of what benefit is Okonjo Iweala as DG without being able to influence a single trade compare to Adeshina Akinwumi of regional Africa Development Bank who keep issuing various grant loan supporting Nigeria ?

Pls Nairalanders can you share your unbiased opinion which is beneficial to Nigeria African and the world at large btw the two ?

Comparing someone that controls trade all over the world and the President of an insignificant trade entity like Africa? Africa trade is just a little more or less than 5% of world trade, they contribute virtually nothing.

So many dum.b people in Nigeria.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by Hyperchi(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
When she was using her influence to bail us out back den, u ppl tink it regular but e shock u abi.
Adesina na African organization him da. NOI na world she da. No be her fault we da create police that bad for trade ask manufacturers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by muykem: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
Unnecessary comparison. Both of them are worthy son and daughter of Nigeria., they are representing us very well.

19 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by Cantonese: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
OP you are a complete olodo or what they call buzu.

What is the correlation between the two institutions? The only thing in that your coconut head is tribalism. Go and read about the two institutions and find out their respective roles and objectives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by Goodvibes007: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
This is a no brainer. Akinwunmi.

Even though Madam NOI begged Bujari to help Influence the WTO position when the likes of Donald Trump were against her candidacy, we can still agree that the position Madam NOI occupies is that of a western stooge and puppet.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by Goodvibes007: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
amazingspiderma:

Amala of course. Less smelly and less starchy than Fufu (akpu) grin
Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by OAFMods: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
In discus such as this foolish souls such as yourself need to shut your stinking mouth when you have nothing intelligent to say or contribute.

Judging from comment below if is obvious Adeshina occupies the smaller officer but as definitely contributed more to Nigeria and Africa if not the world compare to Okonjo.
id911:

Comparing someone that controls trade all over the world and the President of an insignificant trade entity like Africa? Africa trade is just a little more or less than 5% of world trade, they contribute virtually nothing.

So many dum.b people in Nigeria.

Look at my Igbo people here running from pillar to post defending the indefensible.

Zooposki:
Yoruba people sef. Hilda Baci case really opened my eyes wella.
amazingspiderma:

Racoon:
NOI's WTO position in a far classic world than Akinwumi Adesina AfDB.
muykem:
Unnecessary comparison. Both of them are worthy son and daughter of Nigeria., they are representing us very well.
Cantonese:
OP you are a complete olodo or what they call buzu.

What is the correlation between the two institutions? The only thing in that your coconut head is tribalism. Go and read about the two institutions and find out their respective roles and objectives.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by Zooposki(f): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
OAFMods:
In discus such as this foolish souls such as yourself need to shut your stinking mouth when you have nothing intelligent to say or contribute.

Judging from comment below if is obvious Adeshina occupies the smaller officer but as definitely contributed more to Nigeria and Africa if not the world compare to Okonjo.

Look at my Igbo people here running from pillar to post defending the indefensible.

You see your life. See as you mumu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by Babaken(m): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
The one Okonjo did during her ministerial appointment how did you people show appreciation by calling her thief and dragging her name up and down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by Pakute: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
A thread exactly the same topic created last year was deleted by the mods.
Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
Zooposki:
Yoruba people sef. Hilda Baci case really opened my eyes wella. I fear who no fear una.

Be objective, which of them has been more beneficial to Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hyperchi:
When she was using her influence to bail us out back den, u ppl tink it regular but e shock u abi.
Adesina na African organization him da. NOI na world she da. No be her fault we da create police that bad for trade ask manufacturers.

Forget the past, were talking current. Nigerian Naira was higher in value than Dollars in the 80s na story.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by Blankstare(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
Zooposki:

What did yorubas do to Hilda baci?
Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by kokoA(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
They are both brilliant Nigerians doing us proud in their positions, no need for unnecessary comparison.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by Stillkrug: 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
Op must be stupid how can you compare number 1 of world trade to afdb foolishness too much for this nl

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by ElSudani: 12:34am On Sep 12, 2023
kokoA:
They are both brilliant Nigerians doing us proud in their positions, no need for unnecessary comparison.

Absolutely, and none of them would be caught dead in the midst of Obidients.
Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:18am On Sep 12, 2023
Goodvibes007:
This is a no brainer. Akinwunmi.

Even though Madam NOI begged Bujari to help Influence the WTO position when the likes of Donald Trump were against her candidacy, we can still agree that the position Madam NOI occupies is that of a western stooge and puppet.

You're a grade one bigot walahi!

Aunty Ngozis' appointment as DG of WTO was ratified unanimously by the general council of the WTO on 15th Feb', 2021. Biden was already US President at the time and he supported her candidacy.

So you mean to tell me your Buhari was waiting to be 'begged' before committing Nigeria to support one of their own to be WTO DG? That you see this as something to gloat about says more about your depraved mind and Buharis' bigotry than anything else! Also, are you implying Adesina didn't get any support from Nigeria and prominent Nigerians like Dr Okonjo-Iweala when he was gunning for the ADB presidency?

https://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/dg_e/dg_selection_process_e.htm

9 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by BiasedNairaland: 3:24am On Sep 12, 2023
Seun, what do you pay moderators for? In some foreign forums I belong to, people are made to surpass certain IQ level before they're permitted to post in some sections of the forums. This your forum has become a dumping ground for low lives, bigots and ne'r-do-wells yet you say it's a moderated forum. Folks can't even have intelligent discussion here because it's a wild west. It creates a very poor impression of the country, especially exposing the abysmal quality of our educational system. Get more moderators to sanitize this forum of filth or sack the lazy ones who don't know their jobs and hire people who do. Have some restrictions or tests people's IQ before allowing them post in sensitive sections just like Politics. I see you only really regulate your Islamic section, do more to improve the quality of this forum. It's rather too elementary and watery. In an organized forums, idiotic posts like this and thousands of others your forum is known for generally lead to a permanent ban. Sit up please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by ValarDoharis: 4:26am On Sep 12, 2023
You guys always make childish comparison!
OAFMods:

7 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by Iamanoited: 5:23am On Sep 12, 2023
"Pls Nairalanders which of IWEALA and AKINWUMI is beneficial to Nigeria African and the world at large btw the two" ?

THEY ARE BOTH BENEFICIAL TO WHATEVER ANSWER YOU SEEK. BUT TINUBU IS A MASTER "AL JONU", THE DESPERATE SPIRIT OF THE INDIAN JAMBOREE . HIS STAND ALONE OBSERVATORY POST? HOW ON EARTH DID HE GET THAT POST? ONLY AN IRAGBIJI EMERE FROM OSUN STATE COULD ACHIEVE SUCH FEAT. TINUBU IS A JEJELY SPIRIT DIVINE. TINUBU IS A PLUS FOR NIGERIA.
Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by Iamanoited: 5:30am On Sep 12, 2023
MAMA RAINBOW THE BEST. AND YET SHE DIDN'T GO TO INDIA.
Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by odduduwa: 6:00am On Sep 12, 2023
Which will the zoo embrace , the world cup or afcon ?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by theophorus(m): 6:22am On Sep 12, 2023
Of what Use is a World Cup that's made of Clay Compared to an Afcon Cup made of Gold?

@OP you must not forget that people from a particular region usually Brag about their little achievements so get used to their Noise.

Don't forget that empty Barrels makes the Loudest Noise.
Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by Hyperchi(m): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Forget the past, were talking current. Nigerian Naira was higher in value than Dollars in the 80s na story.
So she should be doing special Weaver for naija, coz it naija Union or Africa body.
My guy any scam deal will get her removed. She can only advice and influence investors that want to come here. But govt policy keep pushing them out, like fuel and diesel price. How will the run the business with no light.
Re: Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2023
Hyperchi:

So she should be doing special Weaver for naija, coz it naija Union or Africa body.
My guy any scam deal will get her removed. She can only advice and influence investors that want to come here. But govt policy keep pushing them out, like fuel and diesel price. How will the run the business with no light.

No scam anything. Adesina did not do any scam. He has offered assistance to about 20 countries including Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is This Senator Making A Mockery Of Himself On Channels TV? / David Hundeyin Explains Why He Hates Nigerian Elites / What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.