Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Why Is Every Sane Nigerian A Member Of IPOB To Tinubu's Surpporters? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Every Sane Nigerian A Member Of IPOB To Tinubu's Surpporters? (308 Views)

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) / Just Take A Look At Tinubu. Which Sane Nigerian Would Vote For This Man? / This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Every Sane Nigerian A Member Of IPOB To Tinubu's Surpporters? by AntiTerrorist: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
According to them, all critics of Tinubu are either Igbos or members of IPOB. Who else noticed how Agbadorians are mentally programmed? And it seems IPOB are tormenting these people even in their dreams.

I don't understand the rationale behind BATists' mindset which made them to believe that everyone who is sane and sound in reasoning is a member of IPOB. For instance, I am a yoruba man from Osun State but these guys believe I belong to IPOB.

They can't stomach the fact that we rejected Tinubu through our votes in February. Whether fair or rigged, APC can no longer win any election here again in Osun State. The abracadabra that produced Oyetola can never happen here again. A ti gbon!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Every Sane Nigerian A Member Of IPOB To Tinubu's Surpporters? by yarimo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
According to them anyone that is not supporting peter obi and labour party, the next thing suffering no dey tire you.
AntiTerrorist:
According to them, all critics of Tinubu are either Igbos or members of IPOB. Who else noticed how Agbadorians are mentally programmed? And it seems IPOB are tormenting these people even in their dreams.

I don't understand the rationale behind BATists' mindset which made them to believe that everyone who is sane and sound in reasoning is a member of IPOB. For instance, I am a yoruba man from Osun State but these guys believe I belong to IPOB.

They can't stomach the fact that we rejected Tinubu through our votes in February. Whether fair or rigged, APC can no longer win any election here again in Osun State. The abracadabra that produced Oyetola can never happen here again. A ti gbon!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Every Sane Nigerian A Member Of IPOB To Tinubu's Surpporters? by Babaken(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

That's how they were wired.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Sane Nigerian A Member Of IPOB To Tinubu's Surpporters? by MeNmyfamily: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Most Tinubu supporters are actually illiterates. I thought it was hasty generalization at first, but it's becoming more apparent.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Sane Nigerian A Member Of IPOB To Tinubu's Surpporters? by BoldBrainz(m): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
Very reason I no longer engage APC enthusiasts on nairaland.

I was totally befuddled when I recently realised Seunmsg has a strong affinity to Lagos area boys. It was a surprise I had never imagined possible.
Re: Why Is Every Sane Nigerian A Member Of IPOB To Tinubu's Surpporters? by opamoses1: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
People that believed that Bubari was dead and replaced by El Jibril Sudani of the Republic of Sudan are not sane.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Every Sane Nigerian A Member Of IPOB To Tinubu's Surpporters? by opamoses1: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
yarimo:
According to them anyone that is not supporting peter obi and labour party, the next thing suffering no dey tire you.
Or they call you agbado, urch.in, agbero, tribalist e.tc. all because we refused to support a failure with a worthless track record as governor of Anambra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Every Sane Nigerian A Member Of IPOB To Tinubu's Surpporters? by AntiTerrorist: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I was totally befuddled when I recently realised Seunmsg has a strong affinity to Lagos area boys. It was a surprise I had never imagined possible.
I have also stopped engaging them. They are doing what they are being paid for. They have families to feed.
Re: Why Is Every Sane Nigerian A Member Of IPOB To Tinubu's Surpporters? by JagabanB: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

According to the supposed sane Nîgeriàns, if u don't support Obi u are a BATist.
It is still those same Nîgeriàns that made bala blu a topic saying Tinubu can't even read, since he assumed office, u haven't heard any bala blu but somehow u think u are sane.
Bottom line, no sane person supports a candidate that cañ't live in a place he governed and call him messiah.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Every Sane Nigerian A Member Of IPOB To Tinubu's Surpporters? by Jostoman: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Even yoruba or hausa people that are supporting Obi have all turn to ipob according to all those BAT miscrants here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Every Sane Nigerian A Member Of IPOB To Tinubu's Surpporters? by seunmsg(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Let me guess, the members of NURTW that you refer to as Lagos area boys should not be engaged, right? As in, they are not human beings who deserve engagement? A union that generates billions daily, move over 8 million Lagosians daily and employ over 200k people directly and indirectly should be ignored?

If folks like you ever get to policy/decision making positions, is this how you will be thinking? Omo, if m really scared for the future of this country with young folks like you thinking this way.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Every Sane Nigerian A Member Of IPOB To Tinubu's Surpporters? by favor914: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
MeNmyfamily:

Most Tinubu supporters are actually illiterates. I thought it was hasty generalization at first, but it's becoming more apparent.
You are not ashamed to say that illiterates are ruling over you?
Re: Why Is Every Sane Nigerian A Member Of IPOB To Tinubu's Surpporters? by favor914: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jostoman:
Even yoruba or hausa people that are supporting Obi have all turn to ipob according to all those BAT miscrants here.
Supposed Peoples purportedly supporting Peter Gringory Obi, are just Basketmouth Empty Barrels, stop living in the past.

Abi shameless Jostoman, you still have all eyes 👀 on the judiciary?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Sane Nigerian A Member Of IPOB To Tinubu's Surpporters? by BoldBrainz(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
seunmsg:

Let me guess, the members of NURTW that you refer to as Lagos area boys should not be engaged, right? As in, they are not human beings who deserve engagement? A union that generates billions daily, move over 8 million Lagosians daily and employ over 200k people directly and indirectly should be ignored?

If folks like you ever get to policy/decision making positions, is this how you will be thinking? Omo, if m really scared for the future of this country with young folks like you thinking this way.

Seun, NURTW does not generate up to a billion naira nationwide on a daily basis. Please flush that very messed up statistic down your loo.

Transportation is unarguably one of Nigeria's major internal revenue source, outside Oil and gas. And I haven't in any way suggested that the sector be abandoned or their Associations be disbanded.

I'm personally expressing my blunt disappointment in the fact that I held you in a very high esteem considering your supposed learned opinions on issues, until I realised your relentless propaganda in support of Tinubu and the APC roundly stemmed from the fact you're a direct beneficiary of the toutish system that is the Lagos State NURTW.
Re: Why Is Every Sane Nigerian A Member Of IPOB To Tinubu's Surpporters? by asanausana91: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
They are brainless like their master.
Last week one idiot was calling me an Igbo man even after I told him I had never visited one state in the east, I went ahead to tell him my state,my local government,my tribe and my community. They foolishly believe everybody that is against election rigger is an Igbo man.
Re: Why Is Every Sane Nigerian A Member Of IPOB To Tinubu's Surpporters? by Jostoman: 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
favor914:
Supposed Peoples purportedly supporting Peter Gringory Obi, are just Basketmouth Empty Barrels, stop living in the past.

Abi shameless Jostoman, you still have all eyes 👀 on the judiciary?
yes
Re: Why Is Every Sane Nigerian A Member Of IPOB To Tinubu's Surpporters? by Throwback: 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jostoman:

You mean the "Tunde" and "Haruna" who turned out to be Chijioke?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fear Grips Nigerian Governors As Tribunals Could Remove Some / 2 Major Reasons I Do Not Like Tinubu / Tinubu Should Beat America To His Chicago Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.