Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? (1134 Views)

8 Prospective Corpers Survive Ghastly Accident On Their Way To Anambra (Photos) / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC / Why Do Corpers Like Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by Jusmudi(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
Just last week, my kid sister serving in Ogun State was asking me for money. According to her, the 33k is not enough considering the fact that her place of PPA is a Government school and Ogun State does not pay Corpers.

I'm wondering how Corpers posted to State/PPA that does not pay survive with 33k?

2 Likes

Re: How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by Loic001: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
1k per day.

The 1k covers transport fare,feeding and other daily miscellaneous like detergents,sachet water etc. It's very obvious that the money cannot cater for her needs. Hence,the call for more money.
Re: How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by Solsix(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jusmudi:
Just last week, my kid sister serving in Ogun State was asking me for money. According to her, the 33k is not enough considering the fact that her place of PPA is a Government school and Ogun State does not pay Corpers.

I'm wondering how Corpers posted to State/PPA that does not pay survive with 33k?
Some graduates earn less
Re: How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by Solsix(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

Your sister lacks home training.
She's an unreasonable girl and I blame your mother for her [your sister] poor management skill.
In fact, she's a stupid girl.
This is harsh

2 Likes

Re: How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by MrsTwrite(f): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
It's not easy with anyone, corpers should not just depend on 33k allowance because it's really not going to sustain them.
Re: How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by Jusmudi(m): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Loic001:
1k per day.

The 1k covers transport fare,feeding and other daily miscellaneous like detergents,sachet water etc. It's very obvious that the money cannot cater for her needs. Hence,the call for more money.

What about going for CDs, Monthly clearance and some Nysc project?
Re: How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by Jusmudi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Solsix:

Some graduates earn less

Not easy my brother, things are really expensive. A graduate 33k? Let me not say anything
Re: How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by Jusmudi(m): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
MrsTwrite:
It's not easy with anyone, corpers should not just depend on 33k allowance because it's really not going to sustain them.

They can't save during NYSC.
So what is your advise to them?
Re: How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by MrsTwrite(f): 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jusmudi:

They can't save during NYSC.
So what is your advise to them?

They can learn some skills online or start any little business of thier choice, I recommend Amazon kdp.
Re: How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by Loic001: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2023
Jusmudi:

What about going for CDs, Monthly clearance and some Nysc project?

Exactly.
Re: How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by Digitalmom(f): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
My Advice to your sis is , she should look into learning a skill currently the country is hard and the world revolves around buying and selling , she can actually sell other people's product and earn 50% commission at the comfort of her home.. The business doesn't require having a shop space all she needs is her smartphone, data and a little capital.. you can contact me on whatsapp 09024423211
Re: How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by omababe(f): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2023
Jusmudi:

Amazon kdp helped me through school and I just graduated last month. If she's interested, she can learn how it works

1 Like

Re: How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by Jusmudi(m): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
MrsTwrite:

They can learn some skills online or start any little business of thier choice, I recommend Amazon kdp.

I will do that thanks
Re: How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by Jusmudi(m): 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
omababe:

Amazon kdp helped me through school and I just graduated last month. If she's interested, she can learn how it works

How can she learn this Amazon stuff?
Re: How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by omababe(f): 8:50am On Sep 25, 2023
Jusmudi:

How can she learn this Amazon stuff?
Just sent you a dm
Re: How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by RawSex(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2023
Yokiti, crazyman, myndd44, seun

Front page pls
Re: How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by Jusmudi(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
omababe:

Just sent you a dm

Replied
Re: How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by Kachidubem: 9:12am On Sep 27, 2023
My advice to any corper ... don't do over Sabi ... first things first work your PPA closer to your family house ... secondly , make arrangements with your LGI, even if na to go dey do only thumbprint month end and you split your allawee ... e still pay.

I did my ppa in my papa house, all I did was make arrangements with my LGI...that way , I didnt even stress myself at all

I wore khaki once , and that was thumbprinting days

Save yourself the stress... not worth it... do your PPA in your fadas house and split your allawee

NYSC is only sweet during the period of Camp 3 weeks... nothing again make sense undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by LasgidiOnline(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
I am here to read comments and learn
Re: How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? by Rapture123(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
omababe:

Please I am interested,,how does it works?

(1) (Reply)

2018 BATCH ‘A’ NATIONWIDE STATE ORIENTATION CAMPS LOCATION AND ADDRESSES / Wen U Are D Ist To Go For Nysc In Ur Family... / Nysc Batch 'b' Mobilization Registration 2015 In Ibadan (nysc Accredited Centre)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.