Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

It's Your Season For Greatness. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / It's Your Season For Greatness. (105 Views)

Hi Greatness! / The Roadmap To Greatness--five Spiritual Excersises No One Told You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Your Season For Greatness. by Jorge7788: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
Prophet Chris ministries.

My name is prophet Chris my words don't fall on the ground,, listen I came with too much power after my covenant prayers today at the mountain God instructed me to help your life everyone online now don't joke with this instructions, TYPE with faith GOD OF TESTIMONY CHANGE MY STORY then drop your WhatsApp contact we will contact you to pray with you and tell you what to do.
Your days of pains is over today. Your days of sorrow is over today. Your days of begging is over today. Your days of weeping is over today. Your days of problem is over today. Your days of struggling s over today Your days of complain is over today Your days of barrenness is over today Your days of stagnation is over today Your days of devastation is over today Your days of late-marriage is over today Your days of business failure is over today Your days of academic is over today Your days of night tears is over today in Jesus mighty name!
Re: It's Your Season For Greatness. by Giditailor(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21
Jorge7788:
Prophet Chris ministries.

My name is prophet Chris my words don't fall on the ground,, listen I came with too much power after my covenant prayers today at the mountain God instructed me to help your life everyone online now don't joke with this instructions, TYPE with faith GOD OF TESTIMONY CHANGE MY STORY then drop your WhatsApp contact we will contact you to pray with you and tell you what to do.
Your days of pains is over today. Your days of sorrow is over today. Your days of begging is over today. Your days of weeping is over today. Your days of problem is over today. Your days of struggling s over today Your days of complain is over today Your days of barrenness is over today Your days of stagnation is over today Your days of devastation is over today Your days of late-marriage is over today Your days of business failure is over today Your days of academic is over today Your days of night tears is over today in Jesus mighty name!

419 don spoil your life. I see you’ve graduated to being a pastorpreneur as well. Pastor Chris wey Dey bear Jorge. Werey!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Your Season For Greatness. by Giditailor(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21
SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM

1 Like

Re: It's Your Season For Greatness. by Giditailor(m): 1:25pm On Mar 21
OP is a hardened criminal/419, false pastor, petty thief and serial scammer. Look up the number on True Caller.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How HMI Software Enhances Safety And Productivity In The Industrial Sector / Truck Fuel Monitoring System. / Nigeria, A Market With Potentials That Cannot Be Overlooked – Zoho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.