Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift (31647 Views)

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by booblacain(m): 7:01am On Sep 12, 2023
davodyguy:

Why are you like this?

Remember na your bothers dey mess up Nigeria over there

Please remind us. What tribe is hushpuppi again?
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by MRMRMR: 7:06am On Sep 12, 2023
Feintline:
Nigeria as of today is hijacked and kidnapp by a gang of criminal politicians, criminal judges, criminal lawyers , etc

The land is desecrated and polluted The ancient land mark has been shifted to destroy the nation..
Nothing good can come from these sort of evil.
Expect more and more lies .

See wailing. Just reading ur writeup, one will easily deduce that u are leading a frustrated & miserable life.
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by AntiTerrorist: 7:07am On Sep 12, 2023
MAKAPOLY:
Begging UAE for help....Chai!!
A country that was nothing compared to Nigeria by all standard in the 80s.
In the 70s, all Arab countries are nothing but unproductive deserts but today, they have overtaken Nigeria in every aspect.

Heterogeneous country like Nigeria can never prosper. Only few crooked politicians, civil servants, traditional rulers and religious leaders will enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by Blackdisciple(m): 7:27am On Sep 12, 2023
Is this news coming from Nigeria or the UAE itself...
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by countryman13: 7:28am On Sep 12, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
For those that understand Arabic language/Islamic religion, what is the meaning of "bin" in-between some d UAE representative's names including that of the president?
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by haphizz57(m): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2023
obyno82:

When you are ready to quit the propaganda job for APC that pays 30k monthly let us know.

I am the CEO of my job. no matter how i want to manage i spend above 30k weekly
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by Multiversed: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

The release on UAE website quoted by OP used a blanket term. OP expects UAE to list visa ban removal on a summarized high level press release.

Emirate to resume flight to Nigeria.

https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/emirates-airlines-resume-immediate-flights-nigeria-presidency-2023-09-11/

Okay thanks for the detailed report.

1 Like

Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by tishbite42: 8:01am On Sep 12, 2023
Regie2bless:
this is a cooperate way to tell Tinubu he lied.
💯
Corporate and diplomatic
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by obyno82: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2023
haphizz57:

Keep living in deceit. Even the tone of your write up is descriptive of someone on 30k propaganda salary.
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by tishbite42: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2023
Nothing was lifted o

Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by Kaptainkoko: 8:35am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by Jd10k(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2023
obyno82:

The jokes is on you because finally you have confirmed that you don't have sense. You think those gaslighting games work again. You were referring to a tribe, the thing is as a coward you cannot mention it so I had to help you, you are pained because the people I called share the same tribal affiliation with you.
Dude try and have sense abeg.
Your write-up really show your level of insecurity A nitwit like you doesn't worth my time.
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by GetSenseNow: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2023
Omenlon:
Suddenly, Princeoflagos and his co-travellers have finally found their voices. Hate good news or not, Nigeria is primed to succeed. It is only the children of perdition that will sorry for the next 4years that I sympathize with.
and yet it's your people who have been protesting upandan concerning the hardship this evil government has brought upon them.

Life truly, is a mystery
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by prophetfire: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2023
iammo:
A Leader we need at this time
. A leader that depends on lies and propaganda and deception?
He lied. Visa ban wasn't lifted and flight have not been commenced.

1 Like

Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by fojjosh: 9:19am On Sep 12, 2023
Na everytime U dey use this Copy and Paste format, U no dey shame ?
Mipathy:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angela Oyom
G.TBank
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by fojjosh: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2023
As Ur family confirmed it ?
prophetfire:
. A leader that depends on lies and propaganda and deception?
He lied. Visa ban wasn't lifted and flight have not been commenced.
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2023
haphizz57:

You can only lie to yourself. The people you're talking to are not wearing Pampers. Audio millionaires everywhere shift
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by BMZK: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
They said the same thing. The only difference is here the news was reported by professional journalists while the earlier report was done by griots.
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by sweerychick(f): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2023
Throwback:
Those who hate good news or progress would now be happy with this news.

They only delight over the negative. Any positive news must be doubted.

What a miserable way to live.
positive news is sweet when it is genuine and not fake. That is why most people don't welcome news coming from APC because they're not honest

2 Likes

Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by comodo: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2023
Tecnophone:
Nobody likes to be associated with a narcotic, a ghost with no lineage.
This is Ngozi turning US president to a photographer. Unfortunately for us our best plays with the big leagues of the world. But locally we present our 3rd eleven and keep hitting our head on the wall at night.
Put Ngozi on the ballot and see how many of us will tell you why MC Oluomo and Kabaka is better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by Xkonzult: 9:51am On Sep 12, 2023
U09ce:
So, we've people who are expecting the good news to be fake? Perhaps just because the hate Tinubu. By God's grace, you'll get heart attack if you don't stop. If Tinubu succeeds, it benefits me and you more than him and his family.
Then let him do things for us to succeed why succeed with lies and in reality d maasses are failing..be smart no one hates tinubu...everyone don't just want to b suffering,then another if we are suffering let's speak up not supporting someone to suffer us
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by Ishilove: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2023
Mipathy:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angela Oyom
G.TBank
This one has turned to career beggar. BSC, Bambiala Tech

1 Like

Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by obyno82: 10:13am On Sep 12, 2023
Jd10k:

Your write-up really show your level of insecurity A nitwit like you doesn't what my time.

Oga stop the gaslighting, you are a coward
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by proeast(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2023
Jd10k:

Idiot did I mention anyone or tribe , Oh sorry you are part of those who are always pained whenever they heard good things about this country 😏.

You're a bigot, albeit an unintelligent one. The person you quoted didn't mention any tribe, he only mentioned some of the criminals giving Nigeria bad name abroad but you interpreted it that he mentioned Yoruba.

You Tinubu supporters are something else. How can a so-called government be dishing out fake news and propaganda 24/7 but when honest people expose it, you guys will start blackmailing them that they hate hearing good news about Nigeria.

Thank God for Obidients, we will continue exposing your lies immediately you guys release it grin grin
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2023
Throwback:
Those who hate good news or progress would now be happy with this news.

They only delight over the negative. Any positive news must be doubted.

What a miserable way to live.

Tell us the bitter true. Stop gaslighting us.
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by haphizz57(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
Rayban25:

You can only lie to yourself. The people you're talking to are not wearing Pampers. Audio millionaires everywhere shift

What city are you. I can employ u
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by haphizz57(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
obyno82:

Keep living in deceit. Even the tone of your write up is descriptive of someone on 30k propaganda salary.

Look for your mate MR PROPAGANDA.
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by AfonjaPriest: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Letayoh:
Acct num with faith; angela oyom
g.tbank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office / Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos / FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.