Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

UAE Didn't Make Comment On Lifting Visa Ban On Nigerians - Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UAE Didn't Make Comment On Lifting Visa Ban On Nigerians - Daily Trust (899 Views)

Sad News: UAE Delegation Arrives In Nigeria To Finalize Lifting Visa Ban / Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis / FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2)

Re: UAE Didn't Make Comment On Lifting Visa Ban On Nigerians - Daily Trust by BoldBrainz(m): 2:31am On Sep 12, 2023
helinues:
Those who want to be sad about any development news about Nigeria can continue with their hatred, bitterness and sadness while Nigeria is progressing

All enemies of Nigeria shall be put to shame as usual

But is Nigeria actually progressing? Have you seen the inflation numbers for the month of August? Have you not realised that hundreds of children have had to drop out of schools in the last two months? What is your purchasing power in the open markets? When you take a 50K for foodstuff shopping, what are you now able to afford with that amount?

These are all very glaring simple realities and we all can't keep glossing over them while playing silly politics.
Re: UAE Didn't Make Comment On Lifting Visa Ban On Nigerians - Daily Trust by Mynd44: 5:03am On Sep 12, 2023

(1) (2)

Tribal Consciousness:Why Am I Happy When I See Yorubas Get Appointed By Tinubu? / Nigerians React As Judge Nancy Maldonado Warn Tinubu Not To Return To Her Court / Massive Protest Like Sowore's Revolutionnow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.