Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well (458 Views)

Can't breathe, Blocked Nose Since February / I Can't Breathe / Help, Can't Sustain Erection During Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by T0n3y: 1:34am On Sep 12, 2023
I don't always breath well, am always gasping for air, when i breathe someone beside me always hear me breathing hard ..
Please what can be the cause of this
Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by woginid967: 1:42am On Sep 12, 2023
T0n3y:
I don't always breath well, am always gasping for air, when i breathe someone beside me always hear me breathing hard ..

Go to hospital stop coming online for self diagnosis

Eat paw paw seeds

Get liquid inhaler add to boiling water and sit and inhale and your chest will clear.... Rub aboniki on your chest and sleep
Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by T0n3y: 2:09am On Sep 12, 2023
woginid967:

Go to hospital stop coming online for self diagnosis

Eat paw paw seeds

Get liquid inhaler add to boiling water and sit and inhale and your chest will clear.... Rub aboniki on your chest and sleep

Tnx boss I'll start with the aboniki na dia my money reach for now
Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by Wodu89: 2:31am On Sep 12, 2023
T0n3y:

Asthma

Go to a pharmacy and tell them you have signs of asthma

You'll be giving different drugs that will help you

It kills. Take it seriously
Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by MrsTwrite(f): 2:51am On Sep 12, 2023
Pls visit a hospital, it's not a good symptom.
Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by AllBlack: 3:50am On Sep 12, 2023
T0n3y:

Do you smoke? don't lie.
what is your body weight?
What sports do you play? don't lie.
When was the last time you went jogging or did any physical fitness for at least one hour? don't lie.
Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by AllBlack: 3:52am On Sep 12, 2023
Wodu89:
Asthma
Go to a pharmacy and tell them you have signs of asthma

hey God! this one don already run conclusive diagnosis already. Nigerians got talent.
Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by Wodu89: 3:55am On Sep 12, 2023
AllBlack:

hey God! this one don already run conclusive diagnosis already. Nigerians got talent.

It's always respiratory condition

It ranges from asthma to allergies to another condition that's completely degenerative I wouldn't want to mention to avoid fears

Because of the terrain we find ourselves, our environment is filled with pollutants i.e fumes and unclean air which irritates the immune/repairatory system. Hence, asthma conditions is always the first to point fingers at in such situations

For the other two, asthma treatments helps in resolving both. I know. It's my territory
Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by AllBlack: 4:04am On Sep 12, 2023
Wodu89:
It's always respiratory condition
It ranges from asthma to allergies to another condition
it ranges but you already concluded that it is definitely asthma.
hey rest abeg. just rest in Jesus name.
Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by Wodu89: 4:15am On Sep 12, 2023
AllBlack:

it ranges but you already concluded that it is definitely asthma.
hey rest abeg. just rest in Jesus name.

I'm not your mate. That you have a phone doesn't mean everyone's your age mate.

Asthma treatments works for almost all respiratory conditions. Avoid me. I'm not your mate
Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by AllBlack: 4:37am On Sep 12, 2023
Wodu89:
I'm not your mate. That you have a phone doesn't mean everyone's your age mate.
Asthma treatments works for almost all respiratory conditions. Avoid me. I'm not your mate

You see? When a fool has no more fact to present, he starts talking about things that are not CONTRIBUTIVE or HELPFUL to the matter at hand. Now this scumbag wants to talk about age difference.
Yes you are correct, you are not my mate, it can't be possible.

First you know it is asthma and even said he should go and get asthma drugs. But here you are saying IT RANGES. You are telling someone to go take asthma treatment for an unverified case. . what a lunatic

Next you say I am typing from a phone. How do you know I am not typing from my MacBook? More assumptions.

Next you want to talk about age? If you can not upload your birth certificates here before 12pm TODAY then you are as useless as an earthworm.

You better TRADE some of your age for a little sense. It will help you.
Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by AllBlack: 4:52am On Sep 12, 2023
woginid967:

1. Eat paw paw seeds - is it raw or boiled one?
2. Get liquid inhaler add to boiling water 😁🀣😁🀣😁🀣😁
3. Rub aboniki on your chest and sleep - Not even ROBB or Essential Balm. ABONIKI ON THE CHEST πŸ™„

plenty cure. nice. very nice 😁
Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by Chibuzoripob: 5:07am On Sep 12, 2023
sad visit ur state GENERALHOSPITAL for proper medical check up
T0n3y:
Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by yomi007k(m): 5:57am On Sep 12, 2023
You want to wait till it is too late and then it becomes an emergency.

Later you will blame the hospital.

I pity you.
Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by charlesdinho(m): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
this white people with all their success in science and medicines can not come up with a cure for asthma. you may be having asthma. i have asthma and i just dont know how this stupid ailment caught up with me. thanks to God, mine is a mild one
Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by AllBlack: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
AllBlack:
Do you smoke? don't lie.
When was the last time you went jogging or did any physical fitness for at least one hour? don't lie.

T0n3y. if till now you are dodging this question then you probably know exactly what is happening to you.
Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by AllBlack: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wodu89:

Where is this grand fool? You think I have forgotten about you?
your common sense should have told you that YOU DO NOT bring age into a matter if you are not ready to BACK UP YOUR CLAIM by uploading your birth certificates.
You are a coward and every drop of blood in your body is a waste. You are better off being useful as manure in a farm.
Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by lilyheaven: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
🀣🀣
AllBlack:

Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by lilyheaven: 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
Go and see ENT department.
Hope you don’t have nasal polyps,,,
Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by mhiztalee(m): 1:08am On Sep 14, 2023
AllBlack:

Do you smoke? don't lie.

Re: Please I Need Help Can't Breathe Well by T0n3y: 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
AllBlack:

Do you smoke? don't lie.
Yes i do smoke..
I weigh 90+kg
Sports.. does trekking count?
I do push ups.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Jinja Herbal Extract Natural Detoxifier Boost Immune System Rich In / HERBS That Are More Affordable& Effective Than Augmentin..cure That Stds Once / Paul Alexander: β€˜man In The Iron Lung’ Dies After Living In Tank For 70 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.