Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Return Of Visa To Nigerians By Dubai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Return Of Visa To Nigerians By Dubai (1035 Views)

See The Last Video Obieze Nestor Shared Before He Was Arrested By Dubai Police / Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud / Oil Marketers Cheat Nigerians By N198,500 Per Truck Of Product Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Return Of Visa To Nigerians By Dubai by KGBKremlin: 10:55am On Sep 14, 2023
limeta:

Talking about been a deltan
With all God gave your people you still failed
Point me to any thing good ,working or modern in your so call oil rich region.
Fulanis and yorubas are billionaires from your oil all you have is ex militant oil my hand Asari
Pipe line watch night .

I'm a man made Nigger thank God, I owned my company in the Oil industry, so pack well.

Fulani Hausa are our in law, they are free to eat our money.
Re: The Return Of Visa To Nigerians By Dubai by limeta(f): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
KGBKremlin:

I'm a man made Nigger thank God, I owned my company in the Oil industry, so pack well.

Fulani Hausa are our in law, they are free to eat our money.

What you master house slave that think you better than field slave .
Re: The Return Of Visa To Nigerians By Dubai by KGBKremlin: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
limeta:

What you master house slave that think you better than field slave .

Poverty capital of Biafra republic is more than a slave.

You're too poor, local and primitive, you need to upgrade maybe I will employ you to be my cleaner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I’m Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC” – Atiku Vows To Contest Again / Teacher And Mentor Of Senator Monday Okpebholo Joins Nairaland. / Shocking Parting Gift:petrol Hits N75 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.