Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline (23271 Views)

Dealers Demand ₦850/Litre Diesel As Dangote, Marketers Meet / Diesel Price Drops As Dangote Sells ₦‎1,225/Litre, Supplies Petrol May / Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Mosba: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2023
One question: Did Buhari did commissioning of Dangote refinery or ground breaking the last time?
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by olaztek(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2023
Buhari and Dangote gave Nigerians meaningless hope.
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by uniknet: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2023
OAFMods:
The funny thing about Dangote refinery is now Igbo lamenting on how it missed the production date. I wonder how the Dangote they love to deride n denigrate missing production date is of any concern to them.

You can see I was explicit about the set of human deriding Dangote because of the missed date, so quote wisely if you wan mention. To call out a foolish set of fools for being foolish is as easy as 1 2 3 for me

I had to go and re-read the article thinking I missed the igbo part. Since when has Pengasson become Igbo? All well meaning Nigerian should be concerned because the refinery is supposed to reduce Nigeria's dependence on petrol import, which will reduce a little pressure on foreign exchange as we will be buying in naira.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Bigchristo: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/pengassan-reacts-as-dangote-refinery-misses-production-deadline/?amp

PENGASSAN should rest Abeg, Dangote refinery is not near completion but Buhari and Tinubu use it to cajole their followers by commissioning unfinished projects, same way they commissioned Nigeria airline under Ethiopia aircraft and license, by now y’all supporting APC should know they are Fraud

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Godfullsam(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2023
Nawa o
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Oritna94(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2023
As usual, Naija's usual way of doing things. Never serious with anything. Smh
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Essence20(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2023
Dangote refinery is the scam of the century. Waiting for them to produce one drop of fuel is like waiting for bulaba to do anything meaningful for Nigeria.
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by DanielTravels: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2023
OAFMods:
The funny thing about Dangote refinery is now Igbo lamenting on how it missed the production date. I wonder how the Dangote they love to deride n denigrate missing production date is of any concern to them.

You can see I was explicit about the set of human deriding Dangote because of the missed date, so quote wisely if you wan mention. To call out a foolish set of fools for being foolish is as easy as 1 2 3 for me
Idiots like you would want to shift the blame always to Igbos. Was it the Igbos that announced that refining would begin by August? Or is it the Igbos that said the APshit government should not fix the refineries they promise to fix since they came into power with Buhari? God gave us brains to use, you should learn how to use yours.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by tobstarizhia(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2023
THE BLACK MAN IS ALWAYS SURPRISED WHEN BAD THINGS HAPPEN
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by emmanuelbrown26: 9:09am On Sep 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
Nigerians are natural scammers and the biggest scammers are politicians and businessmen.
D dumbest set of human being since d history of creation are d APC supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by AustineE1: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2023
OAFMods:

It is now obvious that every sane Nigerian is an Igbo...food for thought!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by sulakishop(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2023
Even the country Na scam talkless of a monopoly...
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by cardoctor(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2023
God's time is the right time. Be patient.
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Kruzxx: 9:17am On Sep 12, 2023
All post on petroleum held by northerners while the real south south people indigenous to the crude oil land no the go school or no Sabi dey better position abi
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Frizz001: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2023
APC - Scam
Buhari - Scam
Tinubu - Scam
APC/Tinubu supporters - Silly oafs and waste of space!
Nigeria as is - SCAM!!!

Make we siddon dey look
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by kayperry: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2023
Beremx:
And that's how they will miss till 2025.

Why running to commission the refinery when it's not completely built?

i wonder what you will gain if they miss till 2025. undecided
The commissioning was due to the selfish desires of the last administration, Buhari just as Dangote are Northerners, commissioning of Dangote refinery was all about self interest
Even the new administration keyed into it, using dangote refinery to get a soft landing on subsidy removal.
For all the players involved it was all about self interest, but what Peter Obi stand to gain attending that charade is what i can't figure

2 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Angelfrost(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2023
A house built on lies...!

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by joggler(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2023
LOL. Dangote is not a business man. Without govt influence and patronage he would be no where. He cant compete favourably with other market forces.

He was into pasta and noodles but sold out the company to Indomie because he couldnt compete favourably.

What about his DANA foods and beverages? He chickened out and sold to Chi Vita abi na Chi exotic

Govt patronized him and gave him ridiculous rates in dollar exchange while other enterpreneurs suffered.

How many times did he write to FG to whittle out his competitors in business? Ask BUA cement how far!!

How about his sugar company?

Cement in other African countries na between 1500-1700 but for Naija na 5k. The man na wicked fellow.

He was sole importer of several items but when the embargo was lifted to allow other marketer get involved he jappa

i pray JAGABAN focuses on revamping the refineries make Dangote just the Negedu.

In his mind the refineries would not work so that he would dominate the petroleum industry..

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Angelfrost(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2023
CodeTemplar:
This thing better work or Nigeria may bite the dust for it.

Propaganda is a beautiful thing...!
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Angelfrost(m): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2023
OAFMods:

You sound incredibly dense...!

You better not be a graduate of a tertiary institution... That would be a terribly blight on that school's name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2023
joggler:
LOL. Dangote is not a business man. Without govt influence and patronage he would be no where. He cant compete favourably with other market forces.

He was into pasta and noodles but sold out the company to Indomie because he couldnt compete favourably.

What about his DANA foods and beverages? He chickened out and sold to Chi Vita abi na Chi exotic

Govt patronized him and gave him ridiculous rates in dollar exchange while other enterpreneurs suffered.

How many times did he write to FG to whittle out his competitors in business? Ask BUA cement how far!!

Cement in other African countries na between 1500-1700 but for Naija na 5k. The man na wicked fellow.

He was sole importer of several items but when the embargo was lifted to allow other marketer get involved he jappa

i pray JAGABAN focuses on revamping the refineries make Dangote just the Negedu.

In his mind the refineries would not work so that he would dominate the petroleum industry..
na jealousy go kill you and your ipob generations

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by KanwuliaExtra: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2023
Believe APC liars at your own peril.
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2023
stano2:
You are not patriotic, so you won’t understand why Nigerians react that way.

Please explain to us why.
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Dannydrums889: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2023
You go explain tire ,no evidence
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by hardbody: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by hardbody: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2023
OAFMods:

Your name is apt. You are indeed an oaf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2023
joggler:

Very dumb arguments.

Bill Gates is the first of present day young billionaires, after his company Microsoft released series of products that brought about significant changes and progress. He once held the title of the worlds richest person between 5-7 straight.

Yet, a litany of companies and projects coudnt prosper after Microsoft brought them for significant amounts, these are products and companies that have made their creators multi-millionaires yet, coudnt get off the ground after Microsoft brought them. https://killedbymicrosoft.info/

Does this invalidates Bill Gate's experience and standing as an enterprenuer of note?

Sometimes I wonder how some people reason.
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Slurity(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2023
Odin13:
Apc na major scam

God bless Nigerians
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
Dangote now Apc chairman?

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by smileyoo: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2023
OAFMods:

so even PENGASSAN has become Igbo in your myopic reasonings .
with useless tribal bigots like you, I wonder how any government can be task to be responsible and accountable to the citizens ?
with stupid tribalists like your type, Nigeria as a country is already on a long journey to no where .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Babathanks(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2023
Obakoolex:
undecided Probably Tinubu is behind the delay in dangote refinery operations, because dangote is a business man and always after his profits at the detriment of the masses.
Should he start before port harcout then he will determine the price and find a way to sabotage any government owned refinery.
Dangote is not targeting Nigeria as an crude oil selling country. Is main target is Europe and North America. Our only hope in Nigeria is Nigeria refinery not individual refinery like dangote

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load / Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch / Vote For Credible Leaders, Titi Abubakar Urges Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.