Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

How Can I Fax These Documents? Immediate Help Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Fax These Documents? Immediate Help Needed. (323 Views)

Fax To Usa,asian,african & European Numbers Free / Fax to Usa,Asian,African & European Numbers At 1naira / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Fax These Documents? Immediate Help Needed. by ibinaboonline: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2023
Good morning, Nairalanders.

Please, I need immediate help.

I'm currently in a correspondence with a US financial entity that seems very committed to leaving as little digital footprint as possible. I'm supposed to send over some documents, which required me to either come to the office in person, fax the said documents, or mail it via courier services, preferably UPS. Before you ask, no email. I was highly surprised to hear them mention fax. Who still does that? Do companies still use faxing machines? So, my question is does anyone know how faxing still works today? How can I fax the documents from Nigeria?
Re: How Can I Fax These Documents? Immediate Help Needed. by jackmrandy: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2023
ibinaboonline:
Good morning, Nairalanders.

Please, I need immediate help.

I'm currently in a correspondence with a US financial entity that seems very committed to leaving as little digital footprint as possible. I'm supposed to send over some documents, which required me to either come to the office in person, fax the said documents, or mail it via courier services, preferably UPS. Before you ask, no email. I was highly surprised to hear them mention fax. Who still does that? Do companies still use faxing machines? So, my question is does anyone know how faxing still works today? How can I fax the documents from Nigeria?

Very much possible sir.
Re: How Can I Fax These Documents? Immediate Help Needed. by ibinaboonline: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2023
How? Please, enlighten me.
jackmrandy:

Very much possible sir.
Re: How Can I Fax These Documents? Immediate Help Needed. by saith2562: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2023
Good morning! Yes, fax machines are still used by some companies, especially in more traditional industries and for specific legal or security reasons. If you need to fax documents to a US financial entity from Nigeria, you have a few options:

SEO servicesĀ inĀ Malta

Fax Machine: If you have access to a fax machine, you can use it to send your documents. You'll need to input the recipient's fax number and then feed the documents into the machine for transmission.

Online Fax Services: There are online fax services that allow you to send faxes over the internet without a physical fax machine. Some popular options include eFax, MyFax, and FaxZero. These services typically require you to upload your documents, provide the recipient's fax number, and then send the fax electronically. You may need to sign up for an account and possibly pay for the service, depending on the provider.

Local Print Shops or Business Centers: In many Nigerian cities, you can find local print shops or business centers that offer fax services for a fee. You can visit one of these locations with your documents and ask them to send the fax on your behalf. They often have fax machines available for use.

Mobile Fax Apps: There are mobile apps available for smartphones that allow you to send faxes. You can scan your documents using your phone's camera, and the app will send them as a fax to the recipient's fax number. Some popular fax apps include Genius Fax, iFax, and FaxFile.

When sending the fax, make sure you have the correct fax number of the recipient and double-check the documents for accuracy. It's a good idea to confirm with the US financial entity that they have received the fax successfully since faxing can sometimes be less reliable than email.

Remember that international faxing may incur charges, so it's essential to inquire about the costs associated with faxing through your chosen method, whether it's a fax service, local business center, or mobile app.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fax These Documents? Immediate Help Needed. by jackmrandy: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: How Can I Fax These Documents? Immediate Help Needed. by ibinaboonline: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: How Can I Fax These Documents? Immediate Help Needed. by OliviaThomas: 5:07am On Apr 11
Now there are simple online versions, for example - https://www.gotfreefax.com/fax-cover-sheet Very many companies still use FAX. In many jurisdictions, faxes are recognized legally as binding documents. This makes them suitable for official communications, contracts, and agreements that require legal acknowledgment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is A Bag Of Cement In Your Area / Fiverr Level Two Account For Sale / Naira Rates Against The Usd, Gbp, Euro Today March 7, 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.