Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Any Suggestions From Medical Doctors & Pharmacists. Smelly And Cloudy Urine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Suggestions From Medical Doctors & Pharmacists. Smelly And Cloudy Urine (241 Views)

Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World / This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Suggestions From Medical Doctors & Pharmacists. Smelly And Cloudy Urine by authentic18: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2023
I contracted an infection from a girlfriend i had in one of the tertiary institutions in 2020. I have been trying to find a solution. She claimed it was gotten from splashes while using a dirty public toilet.
I ended the relationship with her because of it, thought she was playing around. She did say she was giving a few injections but we are no more in talking terms so she won’t tell me what injections
My urine smells badly & is foamy whenever I take a piss.
It’s always that pungent ammonia like smell you get when you go to an untidy public toilet
It’s that smell you perceive when you have typhoid or severe malaria
It’s bad that I try to always change my shorts after peeing so that I don’t walk around with the smell of urine if drops get on my clothes.
Visited three different hospitals and it just seems like they are scams and I can’t find a permanent solution.
Urine culture in one hospital showed I had pus cell of (2 to 4)hpf & epith cell (+) while urine culture in another showed there was coliform in my urine.
A doctor prescribed Sparfloxacin, I tried it and it didn’t work. I am tired of trying out hospitals that just take your money and don’t see to a permanent or good solution.
Doctors & Pharmacists help please.
It’s embarrassing to use a friends toilet if I am stuck in their home
Re: Any Suggestions From Medical Doctors & Pharmacists. Smelly And Cloudy Urine by serenegroup(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2023
authentic18:
I contracted an infection from a girlfriend i had in one of the tertiary institutions in 2020. I have been trying to find a solution. She claimed it was gotten from splashes while using a dirty public toilet.
I ended the relationship with her because of it, thought she was playing around. She did say she was giving a few injections but we are no more in talking terms so she won’t tell me what injections
My urine smells badly & is foamy whenever I take a piss.
It’s always that pungent ammonia like smell you get when you go to an untidy public toilet
It’s that smell you perceive when you have typhoid or severe malaria
It’s bad that I try to always change my shorts after peeing so that I don’t walk around with the smell of urine if drops get on my clothes.
Visited three different hospitals and it just seems like they are scams and I can’t find a permanent solution.
Urine culture in one hospital showed I had pus cell of (2 to 4)hpf & epith cell (+) while urine culture in another showed there was coliform in my urine.
A doctor prescribed Sparfloxacin, I tried it and it didn’t work. I am tired of trying out hospitals that just take your money and don’t see to a permanent or good solution.
Doctors & Pharmacists help please.
It’s embarrassing to use a friends toilet if I am stuck in their home

Visit a university teaching hospital or FMC in your area
Re: Any Suggestions From Medical Doctors & Pharmacists. Smelly And Cloudy Urine by authentic18: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2023
serenegroup:

Visit a university teaching hospital or FMC in your area

There’s no need typing pls
Re: Any Suggestions From Medical Doctors & Pharmacists. Smelly And Cloudy Urine by serenegroup(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
authentic18:

There’s no need typing pls

Ok

(1) (Reply)

The Worse Embarrassment Of My Life Yesterday / Faforon Price / Things You Need To Know About Cloves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.