Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina (24036 Views)

How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT / You Defeated Atiku In Court Because You're President — Obasanjo Blasts Buhari / Presidency Reveals How Buhari Defeated Atiku, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by RexTramadol1: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2023
I once argued this with one Obi supporter pre-election.

Dude was telling me God has programmed Obi, quoting Pastor Chris.

Told him, God doesn’t choose for man anymore, that time has passed and the ship has sailed.

Now, man will choose what he wants.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by mdimefields: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjh84PtDjlw

God Doesn't Take Sides In Elections - Pastor Abel Damina

God rules in the affairs of men. Pastor Damina speaks from the perspective of the flesh these days. His teachings is completely off grid when compared with the realities of the scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Phantom233: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2023
Racoon:

False! There is nothing that happens under the earth that is outside the purvey of the Lord God Almighty. He allows humanity to use their conscience to fear him and do what is right. However, He will seat to judge everyone according to every deeds done with their given sound mind and conscience.
What you're preaching is not what the Man is talking about. We all know that God will judge All in the last days but he was talking about those elements that involve God in the criminal selection process called "elections" in Nigeria. It's the electorate or INEC chairman that decides who will win elections in Nigeria and not God. That doesn't mean that God is not involved in the affairs of man. Infact God is involved in the he affairs of occult and Witches that's why He is called the Chief ruler of all principalities and powers and this doesn't mean that he supports their actions, but He rather acts as a watchdog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Zion243(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2023
Thundafireseun:
A lot of Pastors don’t even know their bible

He appoints all leaders; even those leaders who are evil and perform wicked deeds. Daniel 2:21 says, “he removes kings and sets up kings.”

So he appointed Tinubu to be Nigeria's president.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Israel07: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Donben007: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2023
Pls pastor educate them
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Geovanni412(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2023
jmoore:
My signature says it all.

The election was a survey about those who have sense and those who lack it.

Tinubu won because those who voted for him have no sense. Why would any sensible person vote for a drug trafficker? An identity criminal, primary school, secondary school certificate forgery.

God will into interfere in what we can do for ourselves.

India just landed on the moon. Nigeria, when?

I understand your conviction on Tinubu's certificate and the drug matter

But I have a question on this....

The FBI have a 99.6% conviction rate

If Tinubu was a big time drug trafficker, why was he not convicted by the USA when they asked him to forfeit the money?

Could you enlighten us more on his ties with the cartel?

Links:
https://www.doarlaw.com/blog/2021/04/what-you-should-know-about-the-federal-governments-conviction-rate/#:~:text=How%20many%20defendants%20does%20the,only%20320%20resulted%20in%20acquittals.

Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by 7demons: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2023
Thundafireseun:

He appoints all leaders; even those leaders who are evil and perform wicked deeds. Daniel 2:21 says, “he removes kings and sets up kings.”
cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: Nlfpmod
-Count1: Rule 20. Abuse of Mod(check his name)
-Count2: Rule15
-Count3: Rule 19. Alternate account

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by EgusiShankly: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2023
Wrong to say God does not interfer in the affairs of men.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Patrioticman007(m): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2023
Israel07:

What a fallacious assertion, USA voted for Dump Trump as president, a person with worse character than Bobo Chicago. Atiku was right to disengage himself with GEJ the clueless, in 2015. Atiku can still win in 2027 for he is younger than Joe Biden.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Taigaban: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2023
Abel Damina, I am beginning to have some respect for you. This is because you seem to be the only G O telling the truth. You are very right. Presently God does not choose leaders. Though he may allow a particular leader to reign at certain times just for His purpose to be fulfill. I don't know where Abel Damina is getting these truths from. I suspect him.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by HNICEARTH: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2023
Racoon:

False! There is nothing that happens under the earth that is outside the purvey of the Lord God Almighty. He allows humanity to use their conscience to fear him and do what is right. However, He will seat to judge everyone according to every deeds done with their given sound mind and conscience.

Genesis 1: 26-28

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Stiv19cuff(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2023
Tinubu is God's Plan for Nigeria, if this Pastor can not see it, then he is Fake.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Babastrong(m): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2023
This one is talking from his myopic view again.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by ufotunang: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2023
It's true the Bible says he has given us power to dominate over the earth..your country, your state, your village...God does not involve in election it's people that choose their leaders, president,governors senators...if God involved in election God would had put or make good leaders, politicians to win the election and the country nigeria would not had been bad like this... nigerians would had have better life and better standard of living
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Alliswell248: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2023
jmoore:
My signature says it all.

The election was a survey about those who have sense and those who lack it.

Tinubu won because those who voted for him have no sense. Why would any sensible person vote for a drug trafficker? An identity criminal, primary school, secondary school certificate forgery.

God will into interfere in what we can do for ourselves.

India just landed on the moon. Nigeria, when?

Stale.....
Was he caught with drugs like your Bros and sisters?
Was he detained for even an hour like your kinsmen?

Sore losers....
Enjoying your noise....
Keep chasing shadows...

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by frowland(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2023
Racoon:

The way you guys talk about God like one kind of politician or king sonewhere.
No one, I repeat no one can comprehend anything about whoever created the universe.
And if you know how unimaginably vast the universe is, and think whoever created all of that have time to worry about a spec of dust contesting election in one corner of the universe, then you are completely a halfwit.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Thundafireseun: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2023
7demons:

cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: Nlfpmod
-Count1: Rule 20. Abuse of Mod(check his name)
-Count2: Rule15
-Count3: Rule 19. Alternate account

I just liked ur comment grin grin grin
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by 7demons: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2023
Thundafireseun:

I just liked ur comment grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Bobwitwicky(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2023
Thundafireseun:

I beg to defer a bit.
If you recall in the bible demanded for a king even when God says otherwise 1 Sam 8:7.
God will not force anything on anyone. Its the power of choice, same way God created the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the garden of Eden.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2023
Wawulence people saying all sort of things
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by musicwriter(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2023
This is one of the morons I sent my hard earned money some years back when I still identified as a fool in the name of Jesus.
Can't believe that I was once stupid enough to send my money to a pastor in the name of a fake god!!

Well, I've requested my money back on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7124687/need-offering-money-back-attention
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 11:51am On Sep 12, 2023
Prophet Jeremiah Suleiman who was very vocal about the outcome of the election has suddenly gone mute on social media.We are still waiting for his post-election prophecy.I just pity anyone who can't read between the lines.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Thundafireseun: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2023
Bobwitwicky:

I beg to defer a bit.
If you recall in the bible demanded for a king even when God says otherwise 1 Sam 8:7.
God will not force anything on anyone. Its the power of choice, same way God created the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the garden of Eden.

Oga GOD is involved in all our lives…. The same way HE is involved in the life of JOB
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Thundafireseun: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2023
7demons:

You look good sir …

I just liked your picture now
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Goodnigga: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2023
AutoConsult:
Dr. Abel Damina ripped into Nigerian pastors in that video. I hope they learn. Their conduct during campaigns and election really brought shame to the church.

Nigerian pastors prophesy from their minds and ask God to conform by force. God send you?
and constitutionally and electoral wise, did Tinubu win? And if u were a Pastor , will u support retrogression and evil eventhough u know that evil may win. Some of the pastors merely supported, not prophesied that Obi will win. Moreover, Tinubu will be the last corrupt that will ever rule Nigeria. Wait for the God of last hour and unfathomable ways.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by CodeTemplar: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2023
Racoon:

that Abel damina fall hand o. Used to see him differently. No longer.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Israel07: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2023
Patrioticman007:

What a fallacious assertion, USA voted for Dump Trump as president, a person with worse character than Bobo Chicago. Atiku was right to disengage himself with GEJ the clueless, in 2015. Atiku can still win in 2027 for he is younger than Joe Biden.

You must be a fanatical Muslim extremist for you to think than Ebola is in anyway better than Trump. GEJ clueless but he was a million times better than Buhari. As in where u want start the comparison from? I only engage intelligent folks n u clearly not one bye!
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
constitutionally and electoral wise, did Tinubu win? And if u were a Pastor , will u support retrogression and evil eventhough u know that evil may win. Some of the pastors merely supported, not prophesied that Obi will win. Moreover, Tinubu will be the last corrupt that will ever rule Nigeria. Wait for the God of last hour and unfathomable ways.

Bros I think the bus has left you behind.
Hope you are not making use of 1923 constitution.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by iramure(m): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
See as religion has become joke
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Christistruth00: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
grin

Let us continue to explain things to them gently may be they will Understand better

Ok

same way you voted for Peter Obi is the same way others voted for Tinubu and Atiku

Peter Obi failed to get 25 % in any Sharia Muslim States so that alone is already 12 States lost .
(Almost one third of the Federation's States already)

plus the 5 SW States where he failed to get 25 % that is already 17 States lost where he didn't get the mandatory 25% National Spread In Two Thirds of the Federation .

We haven't yet added Kogi ,Kwara and others o !
Peter Obi lost!!

Even if you want to very stubbornly argue that the 5 SW States results were rigged and exclude them
( But in that case the APC will also argue for the SE results to be excluded too for the very same reason)

Then include only the 12 Sharia Muslim States where Peter Obi failed to get 25% and add Kwara and Kogi State too
That is already a total of 14 States,
Peter Obi could not afford to have 25% in less than 24 states without loosing

Peter Obi still lost the Elections!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria May Soon Be In Total Darkness — Egbin CEO / APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo / Impeachment: Coalition LLM Threatens To Shut Down Lagos House Of Assembly(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.