Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Gtb Test 15 Sept - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtb Test 15 Sept (2220 Views)

GTB Recruitment 2015 / Apapa Diamond Bank Test 15 Th Dec / Questions To Expect In INEC Aptitude Test(15-12-12) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Test 15 Sept by giddy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2007
hello LANDERS JUST GOT A MAIL 4RM GTB 4 A TEST

ON SAT 15 SEPT AT TOWN PLANNING

CHEERS,
Re: Gtb Test 15 Sept by aikmenuk: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2007
where is town planing.and where and when did u summit ur cv pls this are things nairalanders will like to know not cheers pls
Re: Gtb Test 15 Sept by tochii(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2007
i got the text too, the venue is GTBank, Ilupeju Branch, Town planning way Ilupeju. All the Best, dont think i will be able to make it cos am in Aba and dont have money for transport.
Re: Gtb Test 15 Sept by LYSTINGS(f): 1:04am On Sep 12, 2007
hi yall.please with regards gtbank test,can anybody just go for the test even without a text message ?meanwhile how did you apply that you were sent a text.pls reply thanks.
Re: Gtb Test 15 Sept by sojay(m): 1:52am On Sep 12, 2007
giddy:

hello LANDERS JUST GOT A MAIL 4RM GTB 4 A TEST

ON SAT 15 SEPT AT TOWN PLANNING

CHEERS,
@giddy,
thanks a lot for the info.Pls i need you to do me a favour.I 'll appreciate u sending me a copy of the mail sent to u.Don't look at it that u do not know me,but one thing i know is that the Almighty will surely meet u at your point of need.Just help me.I have been on these tests for a while to no avail.But i know God will use u for me.And i will testify .Pls i'm counting on u.My email is sojiakinz@yahoo.com.God bless u abundantly.
tochii:

i got the text too, the venue is GTBank, Ilupeju Branch, Town planning way Ilupeju. All the Best, don't think i will be able to make it because am in Aba and don't have money for transport.
@tochii,
Greetings.Is it a txt u got or a mail?It's so unfortunate that u are that far but i will implore u to pls come down.As u know,this is an opportunity and i won't advise u to let it slip off like that.I also appreciate if you can forward it to me(either of the two).Will credit u.Pls help .I appreciate.My email is sojiakinz@yahoo.com.Thx a bunch
Re: Gtb Test 15 Sept by onyekang1(f): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2007
wink
Re: Gtb Test 15 Sept by ahmadsaki: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2007
pls, text the Gtb invitation letter to me too. My e-mail is salau_muslim@yahoo.co.uk . Thanks.
Re: Gtb Test 15 Sept by abuchim: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2007
PLS I NEED MY COPY OF THE MAIL. MY EMAIL: obicharlesm@yahoo.com. God will see us through.
Re: Gtb Test 15 Sept by abuchim: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2007
how come those who received the message when the site wasn't going through during application period. i tried it several times to no avil. however i need a copy even if text or e-mail. P-l-e-a-s-e.
God bless u as do so. We will be there someday. I love u all.
Charles.
Re: Gtb Test 15 Sept by ulua(f): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2007
GUY FORGET ABOUT GTB CRASHING, THEY ARE VERY STRICT NOW, WHY DONT U GUYS TRY THIS ONE OUT, I GOT THE TXT MESSAGE YESTERDAY FROM RECARE "TEST/INTERVIEW @ RECARE LTD, 26 HENRY CARR STR BY GUNIESS B/STOP OFF OBA AKRAN IKEJA, ON 13/09/07 TIME 12PM. THEY ARE INTO HAIR PRODUCTS LIKE GENTLE CARE RELAXER PLUS OTHERS, I APPLIED FOR I THINK MANAGMENT TRAINEE, I CANT REMEMBER, BUT THE ADVERT WAS ON THE TWO MIDDLE PAGES OF LAST MONTHS TUESDAY GUARDIAN IN COLOUR.
Re: Gtb Test 15 Sept by giddy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2007
guys jst belive u jst have to knw smone there to be invtd.

i cld not submit online. but got a note 4rm an influencial person to

to a top head in the bank. well here is the i.v

Subject: GUARANTY TRUST BANK ENTRY LEVEL SELECTION TEST
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:23:11 +0100
From: "lanre_farotimi" <lanre.farotimi@gtbplc.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: "lanre_farotimi" <lanre.farotimi@gtbplc.com>, "MODUPE famiyesin" <modupe.famiyesin@gtbplc.com>
GUARANTY TRUST BANK ENTRY LEVEL SELECTION TEST

We are pleased to invite you for our Entry Level Selection test.

The details of the test are as follows:

Date: Saturday, September 15, 2007

Time: 1pm

Venue: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
48, Town Planning Way

Ilupeju, Lagos

Things to bring along:

An updated CV – showing your email & mobile number

Originals & photocopies of the following credentials:
NYSC discharge certificate
SSCE certificate
University degree certificate
Birth certificate

A valid form of identification e.g. driver’s license, international passport, national ID card.

A recent passport photograph

A biro, a pencil, an eraser, a sharpener

A copy of this email.

The results of the successful candidates will be emailed to them from 26th September, 2007. Please note that the pass mark is 50%.

We thank you for your interest in Guaranty Trust Bank Plc and wish you success at the test.

Yours faithfully

Human Resources Group

Lanre

Farotimi www.gtbplc.com

Human Resources Group | Guaranty Trust Bank plc | Plural House

Oyin

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Nigeria Vacancies: Service Delivery Manager (sdm) – Nigeria / Urgent Un/imf/mdg/worldbank Project Aptitude Test On The 25th Www.cirit.co.uk / First Bank Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.