Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,442 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road (24626 Views)

Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan / David Umahi Inspects The Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Road / Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Removal Of Lekki Second Roundabout (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road by Ezmans: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
allen113:
Nigeria roads always looking like snake grin

This road no look like snake to you? grin grin grin
it looks like Python

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road by Tundesimple123(m): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
Pakoyi95:
Eleyi Dapแป is a curse to his own people! tongue
I agree with you, to be sincer this Governor is a mistake

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road by Pkid1: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
Malroux:
Pls stop sending me emails about job. I have told you that your first school leaving certificate can't get you a job in our firm. Your CV is very poor.
Nawa oo grin cheesy
Re: Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road by wunmi590(m): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
bigadler:

Imagine! And one would think that running an oil and gas company before becoming governor, he would at least have some common sense about management and leadership... He doesn't seem to be development oriented at all. ๐Ÿค”

Lol, for where..

Even his hyden fuelling Station ๐Ÿš‰ sell higher than even some private stations...

That man and failure are 5 and 6
Re: Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road by yemkoguru(m): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
eleyi of ogun state

Re: Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road by Teejaney88(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
The very road I plied to my monthly clearance back in 2017/18(NYSC)
Re: Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
wunmi590:

Lol, for where..

Even his hyden fuelling Station ๐Ÿš‰ sell higher than even some private stations...

That man and failure are 5 and 6

Na wa. May God give us good leaders. The ones there presently too, may God give them wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

Make we sha dey pray and hope for the best. Naija matter no be wetin person go dey reason too much. Too many reckless politicians. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road by DJJOVINO: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
He did nothing on that road, just a month to election, he came to polish a portion not up to a kilometer and use it for campaign and only came back and polish another kilometer for clout. He saw the other lane that need to be fix and that will reduce the number of cars on that single lane and also reduce the accident rate on that road but all he cares is about the glam.

He is one of the worst govern ogun state ever produce when it comes to development of the state. I wonder why he even have a single vote.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road by Walz001: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
Sometimes i wonder whats awrong with african leaders
Road that has been there for 4 years untouched
He wants to repaint the painted part and we the followers are jubilating

Well we can come and see how the road is so ee can comment better

Alliswell

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road by KennethEnyi(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
Brown roof kingdom
Re: Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road by wiseworld: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
Teejaney88:
The very road I plied to my monthly clearance back in 2017/18(NYSC)

I'm telling you since 2017 they have started the road and I left the environment Arigbawonwo-Ashimolowo, around 2018,Haa never finish the road,mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
bigadler:
That's obviously a subpar road construction but people can't complain when they have none. Ogun state has some of the worst roads in the south west.

Agbara, where most of their industries are located, has terrible roads despite the huge taxes being derived from that location.

If the roads in Ogun state were okay, more industries would have sprung up in Ogun state but they're not planning for the future. All I see them doing is Abeokuta and Ijebu politics.

Make dem sha finish the road ๐Ÿ˜’
Exactly, Dapo is the worst governor Ogun state has ever produced. He is so lackadaisical and mentally lazy

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
dododawa1:
Abiodun of Ogun State and ikepzu of Abia State
Their union is failure grin angry
Re: Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road by rickleye: 2:23am On Sep 13, 2023
spagettiluv:
OGUN STATE Governor visited the ongoing reconstruction of Mowe-Ofada road.

His tweet
Hi

Prince Dr. Dapo Abiodun - MFR, CON

See road in 2023. Yikes !
Re: Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road by rickleye: 2:24am On Sep 13, 2023
Olufemiolaolu:
Exactly, Dapo is the worst governor Ogun state has ever produced. He is so lackadaisical and mentally lazy

Why was he re-elected ?
Re: Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road by rhythyson: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2023
allen113:
Nigeria roads always looking like snake grin

This road no look like snake to you? grin grin grin

No be lie ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road by jersey4: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2023
The fact this clown got reelected speaks volume of precarious mental state of our people. This guy will go down as the most incompetent and possibly corrupt governor ever.
Now he is busy carrying Tinubu suitcases around, while criminally neglecting all major infrastructure development in his state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) / We Must Place Buhari Under House Arrest In London โ€“ Reno Omokri / Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.