Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Who Is Bola A THUBV? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Bola A THUBV? (442 Views)

Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / Bola A. Thubv: Farooq A. Kperogi, & Body Filling Of Rusted Image By Barth / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Bola A THUBV? by Validated: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Southern Western Illinois College in Chcago admitted a female whose name was never in doubt. Their report indicated this individual was FEMALE. She graduated from Southern College and got admitted into CSU as a FEMALE.
All her documents show she was a woman.

Fast forward to 1979, CSU said a man has graduated with same name. However, they issued "three" different degrees to this individual. How and why did CSU do this? How was this possible that GLORIA A. THUBV could metamirphous like a butterfly?
Let's start with the how.

1. GLORIA can be changed to BOLA by simply changing letter "G" to "B". Try it and see how simple it is.
2. Remove turn letter "L" to "B" is even simpler.
3. Alternative ly, just remove "RI" and move "O" back one space.
The result will be "BOLA"
THEN tweak THUBV same way.
1. Put 'I" in between "T" and "H".
2. Turn "H" to "N", is very simple for Ouwole guys back then.
3. Finally make "V" to become "U" by just smootheening the lower part.

What do you get? "BOLA A. TINUBU"

Why did CSU agree to smear its name this badly? Well, in case you do not know, CSU never had a good name anyway. It was a private one man certificate awarding institute specially for BLACKS in drug colony called Chicago. Just like we have many mushroom universities in Benin Republic that can give Phd without attending class, Richard Darley institute was no exception. They had no government funding so depended on parking tickets and any "job" to survive. just like you buy Facebook account. The new university was reputed to be a haven for Africans who could not get admission into the recognized Anerican university system. All a "student' need do was pay for it. So, if you see anyone claiming they were classmates, please ask then to show you their GCE with which they got admitted into CSU.
Someone who could forfiet $460000 in the 70s could actually buy CSU if the law permitted.

Let the reader be wise.

This is #thetruthteller

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Bola A THUBV? by seunmsg(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
Na small small madness dey start grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Who Is Bola A THUBV? by duro4chang(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
Wailer go wail taya. A common fake charger analysing election and court judgment

1 Like

Re: Who Is Bola A THUBV? by Righthussle: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
OP, small small oo, make you no go get heart attack.
Re: Who Is Bola A THUBV? by Validated: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
seunmsg:

Tell me the truth are you not awesomely mad made?
You claimed to be an accountant but you cannot tell me your ICAN membership number range and year of induction. What type of accountant are you? Okay, tell me any certification you possess that makes you an accountant. I hope you are not like Tinubu (business administration accountant).
Birds of the same feather ...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Bola A THUBV? by Chochovini: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
The way I see it, tinibu‘s acclaimed parents might not really be his biological parents as he want everybody to believe.
Everything about that creature is questionable right from his birth to who he is today.

Watch as some dead brainy waste products will start wailing for attacking their tormentor who claim to be their president.
Re: Who Is Bola A THUBV? by helinues: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
Wailers should receive sense IJN
Re: Who Is Bola A THUBV? by Sharpsharp00123: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
Validated:
Southern Western Illinois College in Chcago admitted a female whose name was never in doubt. Their report indicated this individual was FEMALE. She graduated from Southern College and got admitted into CSU as a FEMALE.
All her documents show she was a woman.

Fast forward to 1979, CSU said a man has graduated with same name. However, they issued "three" different degrees to this individual. How and why did CSU do this? How was this possible that GLORIA A. THUBV could metamirphous like a butterfly?
Let's start with the how.

1. GLORIA can be changed to BOLA by simply changing letter "G" to "B". Try it and see how simple it is.
2. Remove turn letter "L" to "B" is even simpler.
3. Alternative ly, just remove "RI" and move "O" back one space.
The result will be "BOLA"
THEN tweak THUBV same way.
1. Put 'I" in between "T" and "H".
2. Turn "H" to "N", is very simple for Ouwole guys back then.
3. Finally make "V" to become "U" by just smootheening the lower part.

What do you get? "BOLA A. TINUBU"

Why did CSU agree to smear its name this badly? Well, in case you do not know, CSU never had a good name anyway. It was a private one man certificate awarding institute specially for BLACKS in drug colony called Chicago. Just like we have many mushroom universities in Benin Republic that can give Phd without attending class, Richard Darley institute was no exception. They had no government funding so depended on parking tickets and any "job" to survive. just like you buy Facebook account. The new university was reputed to be a haven for Africans who could not get admission into the recognized Anerican university system. All a "student' need do was pay for it. So, if you see anyone claiming they were classmates, please ask then to show you their GCE with which they got admitted into CSU.
Someone who could forfiet $460000 in the 70s could actually buy CSU if the law permitted.

Let the reader be wise.

This is #thetruthteller
Rayban25

Another Igbo wailing on Tinubu
Re: Who Is Bola A THUBV? by Malroux: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
helinues:
Wailers should receive sense IJN
Hi, We are currently recruiting. Do you want to work in our firm and be useful?
Re: Who Is Bola A THUBV? by helinues: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
Malroux:

I laugh at your ignorant. I know how much I have made today, still expecting more, and now imagine the feeling yet you dey repeat same gibberish for years.

You have no idea how many months if would take you to make what comes in already today. Continue wasting time and life away while we keep on cashing out.
Re: Who Is Bola A THUBV? by Malroux: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
helinues:

I laugh at your ignorant. I know how much I have made today, still expecting more, and now imagine the feeling yet you dey repeat same gibberish for years.

You have no idea how many months if would take you to make what comes in already today. Continue wasting time and life away while we keep on cashing out.

Audio. Helinues get a job and leave your aged parents house. Stop eating mama thank you @49.
Re: Who Is Bola A THUBV? by helinues: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
Malroux:
Audio. Helinues get a job and leave your aged parents house. Stop eating mama thank you @49.

You are yet to send the money for my upkeep today. Still waiting oo

grin
Re: Who Is Bola A THUBV? by yoruboid: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us 😂

More tears for you when the FBI release their records

BAT will do 8yrs
Re: Who Is Bola A THUBV? by Malroux: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
helinues:

You are yet to send the money for my upkeep today. Still waiting oo

grin
I'm busy at work right now. I'll see what I can do for you when I'm less busy ok. I just want you to be engaged and useful in life.
Re: Who Is Bola A THUBV? by Meagainstthem: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
He's what every Igbo pray to be.A president
Re: Who Is Bola A THUBV? by Ladyclara002(f): 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
Malroux:
😂😂

1 Like

Re: Who Is Bola A THUBV? by DenreleDave(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
grin grin grin
seunmsg:

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Start Writing His Hand Over Speech To Atiku / Please, Who Is Siddik Abubakar? / Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.