Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,712 members, 7,862,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Financial Freedom Blueprint: Building Wealth Through Passive Income - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Financial Freedom Blueprint: Building Wealth Through Passive Income (105 Views)

Financial Freedom Blueprint: Building Wealth Through Passive Income / UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) / Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Freedom Blueprint: Building Wealth Through Passive Income by Destiny99(f): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Now before I proceed to sharing these business models & how you can leverage on them

I want you to understand that it's not work in the park nor some get rich quick scheme

Most of this business takes Months and Year's to Master, but with the right Course and Mentorship you can learn how to monetize them faster.

That's being said, Let's go

1; Affiliate Marketing

This is an online business you can easily do with your phone what you simply do is selling other people's digital products and earning a commission for doing so.
You tend to get paid every week, that's every Seven days.
I didn't say 30days
You don't need to have any skill to start this business
And it's very easy to start with Very little capital

2: Web design's & Sale's Funnel

This one takes some level of skillfulness to perfect & it can take months or years to Master.
But there are simple courses that can help you get started and start earning ASAP while you are still learning ( will talk about that later). You can make at least 50k or more on each website built.
To get a good course to learn this can range between N30k-500k. Even more in some cases.

But don't worry, there's a simpler and cheeper way I'll show you later.

3; Advertising on social media platforms like YouTube, Google, Facebook, Instagram & TikTok

This is another skill you can simply do with your phone or laptop, internet connection & dedication to make it work.

Advertiser's are paid lot's of money ranging from $50 - $1000Per advert in one Month, you can decide to run adverts for business owners and charge them or you use for your own business or an affiliate marketing business
These costs about 50k - 500k to learn.

4 Ghostwriting

This involves writing content, articles and write ups for foreign companies and you tend to get paid as much as $200 just for writing
It takes Month to learn but pays when you get a client.

5: E - commerce business
You import good's cheap abroad and resell them for profit. This is one business model paying million's yearly to smart entrepreneur's BUT has lot's of risk for newbie's and more stressful to carry out.

If you're serious about making money on the internet, then I've saved you the stress of finding out which one really work's

What you do with this information is up to you. For me it was affiliate marketing, for you it can be Web design. Or a mix of them.
To learn one of this Skills you'll need between N20k - 100k+
And if you were to learn them together?
The money will be so much.

But What if I told you I have a way that allows you learn at least the first 3 Skills for less than 30k ( yes less than 30k all together)
That means if option 1 is not your thing, you still have 2 other options to
Chose from without paying extra.
I mean you get to learn affiliate marketing, Web design, Advertising ALL for less than 30k.

Also you get my FREE Mentorship to guide you through to make money, ready to get started?
you might want to connect with me on WhatsApp: +2348039504453

So there you have it, I hope you learnt one or two things.

Stay safe.

(1) (Reply)

The Digital Media Bubble: Where To Next? / Al-farabi Kazakh National University: A Premier Educational Hub / Discover Your Dream Home In Soller: The Ultimate Real Estate Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.