Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Soludo Sees Tomorrow, Respect His Views- Igbo Youth Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Sees Tomorrow, Respect His Views- Igbo Youth Leader (294 Views)

I Interviewed An Igbo APC Party Official And His Views Frightened Me! / President Buhari Remains Father Of All – Igbo Youth Assembly (IYA) / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Sees Tomorrow, Respect His Views- Igbo Youth Leader by TonyRazor(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tony Okafor,Awja

Soludo sees tomorrow, respect his views- Igbo youth leader

The National President of igbo Youths For Positive Change in Nigeria, Chinedu Obigwe, has described the Anambra State governor, Prof Chukwuma Soludo as prophet.

Obigwe stated this in a statement he circulated on Tuesday.

He said while many people shied away from saying the truth about the 2023 general elections, Soludo volunteered his opinion which in the end turned out to be the true reflection of the political reality .

Obigwe said, "Fmr Gov Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State and the current Minister for Works described Governor Soludo as a Prophet that gave an accurate prediction of the 2023 Presidential election.

I concur completely with what Dave Umahi said.

"Many people shied away from speaking the truth but when the opportunity presented itself, Governor Soludo became the Prophet used by God to tell igbos and Nigerians at large that painful truth.

"All the doubting Thomases that called Governor Soludo different bad names are currently dumbfounded.

"Saying the truth has nothing to do with being sentimental. Our igbo brothers and sisters must learn a good lesson from the fulfillment of Governor Soludo 2023 prophecy to enable them avoid repeating the mistake of wasting their votes .

"Like I always say, my stand has nothing to do with biased minds claim that I hate a certain person hence the reason for my vehement opposition against his Presidential ambition, it has nothing to do with hatred at all.

"Igbos need to get their political calculations right for them to be able to occupy the office of Nigeria President.
They cannot get it by making miscalculated political moves.

"It is said that a stitch in time saves nine but we Igbos must create the needed alliance to reclaim our political pride of place in Nigeria.I doff my cap for Governor Soludo sense of judgment, wisdom and foresight.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Sees Tomorrow, Respect His Views- Igbo Youth Leader by duro4chang(m): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hmmm!
Re: Soludo Sees Tomorrow, Respect His Views- Igbo Youth Leader by muykem: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
Some power cajole Peter Obi and igbo youth. They capitalised on their emotion. Do you know that Peter Obi petition at PEPT also turns Atiku petition to a joke. Peter Obi and Atiku individually lay claim on election victory weary the world and concluded that INEC did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Sees Tomorrow, Respect His Views- Igbo Youth Leader by jmoore(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
Only a FOOL will open his/her mouth and say a voter is wasting his/her vote.

If voting doesn't matter, then no need for election.

It's democracy!!!

Soludo said Peter Obi will only win in Anambra State. But Obi won in 12 states which included Lagos state.

Soludo said Peter Obi will only get 25 per cent in four states.

Soludo said Peter Obi won't even near 3rd place.

What exactly did Soludo see? Did he say that Tinubu will win? No!!

Soludo supported APGA candidate, Justice Peter Umeadi. How many votes did Umeadi get? 61,966 votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Sees Tomorrow, Respect His Views- Igbo Youth Leader by Solsix(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
jmoore:
Only a FOOL will open his/her mouth and say a voter is wasting his/her vote.

If voting doesn't matter, then no need for election.

It's democracy!!!

Soludo said Peter Obi will only win in Anambra State. But Obi won in 12 states which included Lagos state.

Soludo said Peter Obi will only get 25 per cent in four states.

Soludo said Peter Obi won't even near 3rd place.

What exactly did Soludo see? Did he say that Tinubu will win? No!!

Soludo supported APGA candidate, Justice Peter Umeadi. How many votes did Umeadi get? 61,966 votes.
Soludo is just jealous of Peter Obi, he wish to be everything Peter Obi is but unfortunately he can't. I guess they didn't see Peter Obi performance coming.
Re: Soludo Sees Tomorrow, Respect His Views- Igbo Youth Leader by ecolime(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
"Igbos need to get their political calculations right for them to be able to occupy the office of Nigeria President. They cannot get it by making miscalculated political moves."

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Sees Tomorrow, Respect His Views- Igbo Youth Leader by Dafresh: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
ecolime:
"Igbos need to get their political calculations right for them to be able to occupy the office of Nigeria President. They cannot get it by making miscalculated political moves."

You have gotten your own political calculation right, your own is hunger, starvation, killing, trekking that's what you have gotten right carry go
Re: Soludo Sees Tomorrow, Respect His Views- Igbo Youth Leader by Raskimonojendor: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
Soludo is one of the smartest Ibo man alive. A first class economics professor..

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chicago State University Disowns Tinubu’s Certificate He Submitted To Inec / WORD-FOR-WORD: What Atiku Said About Tinubu’s Certificate At Press Conference / NNPC GMD Quietly Awards Control Of Nigeria’s Pipelines To Northern Oil ‘cabal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.