Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing (24637 Views)

Umahi: "Arrest Anyone Not Wearing Face Mask In Ebonyi" / APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections / Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Houseofglam7(f): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
🫤
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
will they go to US to arrest them? this is the reason why we dont take these clowns serious

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Laple0541(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
Shoot them at sight….
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Padipadi(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
Malroux:
The satanic party thinks the US is like this shithole that doesn't tolerate opposition and dissenting voices. Ebola Tinubu will be thoroughly humiliated and disgraced once he steps foot in America.
Such protest ll bring more disgrace to Nigeria so I discourage it. Oppositions should come back with full force in 2027. APC ll not score up to 30%. That's why I m saying obidients sgould be calm
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Programmer47: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is the average mentality of an Apc idiot. No sense, no policy , nothing.
Just insults, violence and foiting every known rule of law.
When they finish fooling themselves, their guilty conscience would push them to start writing stupid articles looking for who to gaslight. Useless brainless mob
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Basic123: 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
nairalandankrah:
last time i checked the main opposition parties are yet to congratulate you on your victory.... so be afraid
Wo will their congratulations help...mtcheeew 😆
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by complexstuffs(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
1) IPOB have been attacking Tinubu consistently ever since he declared to run for the presidency.

2) Na God catch all those Yorubas that helped IPOB in attacking former president Buhari. Now it is Yoruba turn to be attacked and denigrated.

3) To all the shameless Yoruba backstabbers who were F00LEESHLY chanting obedients, and even went as far as voting against their brother who is by far the better candidate. I hope you can all see for yourselves that IIGB0S never loved you. They can never and will never love you
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Programmer47: 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
Rayban25:
will they go to US to arrest them? this is the reason why we dont take these clowns serious

Most of them are frustrated. The online defenders especially.
So they're ready to say and do anything to survive
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by 8stargeneral: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
APC members are fools arrest them in abuja or lagos,arresting people because of peaceful protest....if your heart is pure why afraid of protest

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by joba4luv: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
Let us tell the lunatic APC people that Europe is not Nigeria where impunity reigns

2 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Programmer47: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
This same useless party protested subsidy removal that they have finally accepted.
All the hypocrites put Jonathan's name in a coffin and claimed he was killing us.
Today the same hypocrites will turn around and start claiming no protests.

See ehn, there is absolutely nothing a human wants to say. The minute you support Apc, I lose all manner of respect for you. Your words immediately weigh nothing in my eyes
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
dre11:
APC Party Vows To Get Nigerians Arrested If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu’s Outing At UN Assembly In New York

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/12/apc-party-vows-get-nigerians-arrested-if-they-protest-disrupt-president-tinubus-outing

Is there any law banning protests?
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by badonkadonk: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
dre11:
APC Party Vows To Get Nigerians Arrested If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu’s Outing At UN Assembly In New York

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/12/apc-party-vows-get-nigerians-arrested-if-they-protest-disrupt-president-tinubus-outing

isn't this stewpidity? is united states of America ruled by Apc or they think the law enforcements in America are like the ones in Nigeria that don't have a voice of their own ?

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Lightorder: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:
Wetin their Protest wan Achieve 🤔🤔 Bunch of Sore Losers!!
I woke up and heard of apc US arrest threat , I just took a sleeping bill with a chilled glass of milk and went back to sleep very well.

Bunch of shameless, lousy, senseless and impossible animals whose sudden relocation to US was as a result of the doings and undoings of the same Tinubu and his gang of worthless thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Rumundele(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
Its like some news on nairaland appear somewhere and people started commenting before it will show here for ordinary people to comment their own.

I refreshed reading the message on top i didn't see this message only for me to refreshed again and saw this message with 2 pages of comments already.
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Easylife1234: 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
No more war. We need peace in Africa and all over the world
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by akin33(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
APC and Emilokan think US is like Nigeria where there is no freedom of expression. No use of force against civilians in the west. Rearrange your philosophy and be good to your fellow man.
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Djele: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
They should stone him with shit
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by drnoel: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
dre11:

They can go ahead and attempt to arrest. Won't stop the protesters
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by jmoore(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Rumundele:
Its like some news on nairaland appear somewhere and people started commenting before it will show here for ordinary people to comment their own.

I refreshed reading the message on top i didn't see this message only for me to refreshed again and saw this message with 2 pages of comments already.

You be learner na. Visit the sections directly to see the topics first before they are moved to front-page.
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Iamzik: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Padipadi:

Such protest ll bring more disgrace to Nigeria so I discourage it. Oppositions should come back with full force in 2027. APC ll not score up to 30%. That's why I m saying obidients sgould be calm

Let it bring more disgrace please. The world need to know the fraud that calls himself president

For your information with someone like Tinubu APC will keep rigging elections and bribing judges until he destroy Nigeria and turn it to a one party state .

If you don't believe me go to Lagos and ask questions

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by opamoses1: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
sukar886:
This APC no get sense oo, arrest people protesting abroad, ayam not understanding
Yes. They can be arrested if they disturb the peace.
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Yankee101: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Stop telling your enemies your fears
For they shall implement it
After all the shege Reno showed buhari, is he not back with una now?
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Rumundele(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
badonkadonk:

isn't this stewpidity? is united states of America ruled by Apc or they think the law enforcements in America are like the ones in Nigeria that don't have a voice of their own ?

Don't mind those counterfeit of people, they will areest and locked them in US cell or they will be bring them to Nigeria to be locked up.

I don't think people have any plan to protest before, they just remind people of what to do when temporary president visit the state.
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by scabele(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
I don't really understand this party called APC, everything about them is threatening instead of them to do the needful they keep on killing the citizens with there advance stealing
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by naijaking1: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
Uhh, let me see!
Same people who protested Buhari, GEJ and even OBJ in the US are threatening to "arrest" protesters?
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by BOYS2MEN: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
Alhaji Gloria tinubu. grin
dre11:

Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Ballotti: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
Why would anyone want to disrupt a UN outing?
Wetin consine akara with cement?
Is that what Nigerians should be worrying about?
Those who wanno attend the 'owannbe' of hopelessness are welcome to do just that.

As for me and my household. . .

ALLEYESONCHICAGOSTATEUNIVERSITY
ALLEYESONFBIFILES
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Lama70(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Trump never congratulated Biden on his victory. Biden has spent almost 4 years and is going for re-election tongue

What a beautiful response.
Savage
😭😭😭

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report / Dangote Blasts State Governors For High Poverty Rate In Northern Nigeria / Mohammed Indimi's Oriental Energy Named In UK Criminal Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.