Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp (18724 Views)

PDP Crisis: Wike Soft-pedals Over Stance On Atiku, May Review Demands / PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria / Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp by Tulsaguy: 5:56am On Sep 13, 2023
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 You wan Wike to bring down the roof finally...... Una dey try Wicked Wike abi.

Wetin PDP drink?

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp by HRMK: 6:17am On Sep 13, 2023
EMPTY THREAT!!
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp by obi58: 6:18am On Sep 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Threats everytime while Wike keeps double daring them. Catch Wike if you can grin

Talk true.....

Una APC people dey pray say make Wike join your party
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp by DenreleDave(m): 6:20am On Sep 13, 2023
grin grin
Skyview01:
No, he has not crossed.

Lets wait until he sleeps with Atiku's wife.

Mumu PDP.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp by Nkysmart: 6:27am On Sep 13, 2023
I am interested. How will I go about it

=Tkamara1 post=125755776]LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools.  A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy. Also, children can learn this.
Price is slashed to N3500
There's certificate[/quote]
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp by coputa(m): 7:39am On Sep 13, 2023
It came too late, they waited for Wike to destroy PDP completely before considering his expulsion.Wike is a green snake, jagaban should eat with with long spoon,

Imagine people with mental health issues in sensitive leadership position.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp by Igbokwechika101(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2023
Someone said wike is bigger than the party who made him.why can't you just keep quiet and read comment.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp by condralbedez: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Programmer47:

Very brainless mob.
Anywhere belle face.
Any news that is an opportunity to throw tribal slurs and insults is where you'll see APC Mob.
The minute you start talking of how to progress as a nation or nation building, they'll all disappear.
Nothing upstairs, just insults and bigotry.
I love as NL's are exposing them for the scum they are.
Watch as they'll start convulsing here
Honestly Bro

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp by onyxo76(m): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2023
why am i even bothered? na only politicians dey understand themselves, the common man no dey understand their language.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp by domido(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2023
olisaEze:
There’s nothing Wike has done that Atiku has not done and worse. Wike led the G5, Atiku led the N-PDP. Wike championed a southern presidency in the spirit of equity, Atiku championed a northern presidency against a sitting southern president. The only reason Atiku saw a PDP to come back to in 2019 was because of Wike & Fayose, who stood firm against the onslaught of a vindictive Bubu and his goon Magu. If they had cross-carpeted when the other rats were scampering to have their sins forgiven, that party would be dead years ago. I totally agree with Wike that the PDP lost out because they failed to judge the mood of the nation correctly! If Obi had not declared, I can bet that more than half of the OBIdients would have voted Tinubu. While the other half would rather stay home as usual than vote Atiku. No be me go vote aboki after another aboki wen I no be their slave. angry

See ehn, God bless you. Your generation will not lack with this truth. You see this is the reason i will not blame Wike. Atiku was so impatient. No wonder Obasanjo said he will never be a president. Truly he will never be. Wike has become a bone in thier neck they can't swallow and they can't throw out. Atiku cannot build anything. If he had supported Jonathan by this time he will be in his second term, but no, he's myopic. How will we support one aboki after another one nah. Nooo. Thank God Obi left.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp by Vazro: 9:35am On Sep 13, 2023
THANK GOD YOU have SAID ATIKU CAMP ,WIKE WILL SACK ATIKU CAPM TOO smiley
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp by ekhai(m): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]una forget say Wike be FCT minister, e no know where una houses dey for Abuja,e fit carry caterpillar go there[color=#770077]🤣🤣🤣🤣
PDP NATIONAL SECRETARIAT UNDER CONSTRUCTION SINCE 1999 IS QUALIFIED TO BE TAKING OVER BY THE FCT AUTHORITY BY H.E WIKE'S WARNING.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp by Sleekfingers: 1:30am On Sep 14, 2023
Wike just dey squeeze their blokos anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Barricades Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello's House Over ₦84 Billion Fraud / Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail / Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.