Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola (24764 Views)

How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? / Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) / Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Zico5(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ok
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by kunleham(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
Very smart individual! You can't catch him unaware.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by nwakibe: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
See this one
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Another morally bankrupt individual........

Like that mumu with 🐔 voice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Tonnierichy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
No you don't sir.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by bitingcool: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
Fasho.la is the only man that made Tinubu afraid when Tinubu discovered how Fasho.la looted while he was a governor. That was what made Tinubu clip Ambode's wings so much. A bigger thief in waiting, serving an established thief needs no political title. He is siphoning from the source!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by DonroxyII: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
He is Part of the Administration...

Tinubu doesn't leave Eggheads Technocrats...

Fashola Eight Years Experiences as Super Minister is Needed ....

He obviously doesn't need a Title.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by ImoleNaija: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:
Fashola is still the Best Governor Nigeria has ever Produced. All thanks to the Jagaban himself who pave the way for him to emerge!!

Didn't we agree that it's Zulum

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Bimpe29: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
You can arguably say that again.
Acekidc4:
Fashola is still the Best Governor Nigeria has ever Produced. All thanks to the Jagaban himself who pave the way for him to emerge!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Ofunaofu: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:

You mean he was better than Tinubu, who built Lagos from scratch

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by 9jaBloke: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nothing left to prove
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by georgeakins: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
slimfit1:
He can at least write judgement for judges.

Obi go contest tire

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by ehikwe22: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:
It's no Longer Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Ballotti: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
You are already the 'scribe' of the 'judiciary'.
What other title do you need sir?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by illicit(m): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
Yes Boss
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Eriokanmi: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:
...and the most performing minister under Buhari administration. He remains one of my favs.

Point of correction, had Fashola not called Tinubu's bluffs, he'd have been handicapped by tinubu as governor. He dealt with lots of Tinubu's allies who either collected money and abandoned contracts in their usual habits or did a wishy-washy job. I remember the Caaso Road which was swept off by erosion after a single rainfall.

Remember he wanted to stop Fashola from running for a second term? Millions of Lagosians dared tinubu and he made a you turn. The beef lingered for long. When Buhari nominated Fashola from lagos as one of those to work with him, tinubu went and sponsored some law makers to stop him during screening, with lots of propaganda on corruption against him when he was in office. I watched the screening session in which a law maker loyal openly brought up a corruption issue against BRF and he said, I don't sign cheques.

Sadly, tinubu prevailed on Ambode. He'd have led all the past Lagos governors in performance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Toks2008(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
I had so much respect for this man until he found a planted camera at Lekki tollgate during endsars.

I lost every respect for him.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Obakoolex(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
slimfit1:
Prison term dey envy you abi
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Toks2008(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
...and the most performing minister under Buhari administration. He remains one of my favs.

Point of correction, had Fashola not called Tinubu's bluffs, he'd have been handicapped by tinubu as governor. He dealt with lots of Tinubu's allies who either collected money and abandoned contracts in their usual habits or did a wishy-washy job. I remember the Caaso Road which was swept off by erosion after a single rainfall.

Remember he wanted to stop Fashola from running for a second term? Millions of Lagosians dared tinubu and he made a you turn. The beef lingered for long. When Buhari nominated Fashola from lagos as one of those to work with him, tinubu went and sponsored some law makers to stop him during screening, with lots of propaganda on corruption against him when he was in office. I watched the screening session in which a law maker loyal openly brought up a corruption issue against BRF and he said, I don't sign cheques.

Sadly, tinubu prevailed on Ambode. He'd have led all the past Lagos governors in performance.

You are right.

I'm not sure Tinubu has forgiven him.
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:

Actually AKpabio is
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by toprealman: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why do we always get involved in this best bull rap. Best this best that.
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by CENI: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
Oga Fashola, dont't worry, we already know the hatchet man's job you are doing for Tinubu. From getting boys abroad to help manipulate the February 25th election to helping PEPT. Kudos cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by franchasofficia: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
slimfit1:
They will send DSS their newest errand boiz after you oh, my hand no de cheesy
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by franchasofficia: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
Toks2008:
I had so much respect for this man until he found a planted camera at Lekki tollgate during endsars.

I lost every respect for him.
Hahahahaha can anything good come out of Sodom and Gomora? Can anything good come from Bola Tinubu? Your guess is as good as mine shocked
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by APCNig: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
NwaNimo1:

Tell us about your biological father who is not morally corrupt, but gave birth to an untrained and ill-mannered lazy youth like you.
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Raskimonojendor: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
faithfull18:
How generating electricity cheesy sad shocked became rocket science is still being looked upon.
There is more to electric power than Generation. Distribution and Transmission nko?
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by APCNig: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:

This story that you heard at the beer parlour is as stupid as the people that told you.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by EtovalRealEst: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Gov Sanwo Plus should provide a private Jet , so that Oga Fashola can enjoy some quality holiday with Madam Dame .... At least for the next six months ... He should be going round the globe ....
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by sonnie10: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Because it will be conflict of interest when you start getting those juicy contracts

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Cooletempa: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
slimfit1:

When idiots like you are arrested now, you will run away and leave your family to carry the can to be shouting marginalisation like an osu.
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by AngelicBeing: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
NwaNimo1:

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead / Economy: Buhari Rejects IMF And World Bank Prescriptions / We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.