Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC (18218 Views)

Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC by frog12: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
these people are the worst people. i hate to see their pictures
Re: Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC by TUTU147: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
All politicians are after their own pocket, that is the reason why I don't do politics or fight for politicians.
Re: Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC by AskNgige2: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Their business, if them like, make Satan decamp from hell to APC, e no concern me.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehe
Re: Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC by 9jahotblog: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
Help me tell him that decamping to APC doesn’t says that Yahaya Bello stooge, Ododo will be beaten well in the November 11th governorship election. November 11th governorship poll is for indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye. November 11th governorship Election must obey.
Re: Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC by bamitinn(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
Na wetin I thought too

OgwuEgo:
Hunger dey I won't blame him.
Re: Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC by magzey: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
Dr Dino Melaye right now

Re: Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC by Bimpe29: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ododo emergence is loading.
Re: Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC by Bisimuyiwa(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
Transfer window don open

Especially in Kogi....man must eat by fire by force.
Re: Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC by countryman13: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
[quote author=RALPHOW post=125754155]Someone should please link me up with him, I pray that he get a good appointment oo.
I worked tirelessly for Baba Awoniyi and yet to get my reward, due to his misunderstanding with Baba Obasanjo
Baba Awoniyi was a very good man.[/quo
U should have gone to their Boja industry @Mopa n drop a message for him. Awoniyi died a PDP man only dt he sold us(Kogi West) to d north while ACF secretary
Re: Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC by ImperialYoruba: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
See as Ganduje clean. Kai!!! grin grin
Re: Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC by okerekingsley90: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=125753899]Na the same party.....

[img]https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/useruploads/display/

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC by chiefolododo(m): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
MAKAPOLY:
At some point, Ganduje was wearing Kwankwaso cap,now he is rocking Tinubu's cap. Does it mean that Ganduje can't brand a signature attire of his own?
he already has a brand ....dollar brand
Re: Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC by Bfly: 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ganduje's b*tching.
Re: Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC by cybersoldiers: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
ABAYOMI !!!

IF You KNOW, You know.....

Betrayers and sellouts...
Re: Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC by Risingsunn: 5:22am On Sep 13, 2023
GreenCovering:
Signs Dino and PDP are not doing their homework.
Loosing an important grass root mover at this critical stage is a major blow to PDP's ambition in Kogi state.
smiley
who is a grassroot mover grin grin grin. You mean awoniyi? Him no dey move anything ooo. Although Dino is useless
Re: Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC by meditator(m): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2023
MAKAPOLY:
At some point, Ganduje was wearing Kwankwaso cap,now he is rocking Tinubu's cap. Does it mean that Ganduje can't brand a signature attire of his own?
Not every brand stands on it own, some have to lean on others. The most important thing is not the brand but the success of the goals. Ganduje is where he is today because he knows his onions
Re: Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC by kingsmaila(m): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2023
SDP will tsunami will sweep Kogi like NNPP swept Kano. Gandollar,GYB and Ododo are failures.
Re: Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC by xjiggy: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Politicians and cross-carpeting. Once the aza reduce na to seek greener pastures

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency / Governor Zulum: Boko Haram Still Existing Strongly In Borno / Explosives Smuggled In Fuel-Tankers To Lagos - Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.