Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE (18663 Views)

Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by Ola9ja23: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
K
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by vowahah: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nigerians now are just being stupid, any small thing Obi supporters are pained, u wen no get pain, u don fit afford fuel? Ur rent u don pay am, u don fit buy garri for house? Yoruba are suppose to b wise but foolishness don wear una coat

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by MEGAWATCH: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
saasala:
Welcome back, Jagaban of Borgu, Emilokan 1 of Nigeria, Elofankanbale 1 of Africa, Balablue of ECOWAS.

The slayer of Obi supporters.

While they labour in vain, you are waxing stronger.

Hahahaha!

This Obi of a man nawaooo!

We have 18 presidential candidate o, during the last election.

How come it's like a two man race?

Obi forbia is real.
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by EleventhWeirdo: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
ZUKKYY:
with your hungry balle grin I hope say you don chop undecided

Are you 0bid0gs actually brainle$$? All you do to oppose an argument is ask a dirty fullish question, "u don chop" What a waste of brain, chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by arantess: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
An idiot in my area who was screaming jagaban up and down before the election has been begging area men for transport money to work recently. Condemned idiot.
Let him sweet your compound and pack your refusebin, then pay him

No free money for foolish people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by arantess: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
So was the ban lifted abi na Ajuri lift am on behalf of UAE? grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
arantess:

Let him sweet your compound and pack your refusebin, then pay him

No free money for foolish people

I dey tell you
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by seunjungle1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
Afe care pa ni...we are more than care.

Eti llulePi

Zonefree:
No one cares!

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by saveman91(m): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
Him don forget to go for medical checkup at london
mean while welcome back aka de bat man
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by JohnnA1: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
Zonefree:
No one cares!
Speak for YOURSELF!
Ode!

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by Blazebond(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
The return of JAGABAN,the conqueror of obi and obidients,the man whose name lives recent free in the minds of obidients worldwide,MR PRESIDENT is back.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by iamtardey: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
Welcome sir. I’ll sleep well tonight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by iamtardey: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
City Boy is baaack!
Let haters keep playing.
Tick-tock, tick-tock, Jagaban is gonna be in power for the next 8 years.

I dedicate “Dey Play” by Burna Boy to his naysayers.
Great jam!
me I no play again sharpally migrate make I dey where the vibes dey
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by Bfly: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
He is the highest in the country right now

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by iamtardey: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
saveman91:
Him don forget to go for medical checkup at london

mean while welcome back aka de bat man
stiiee
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by oxygeng: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
The man enter for night like a thief.
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by oxygeng: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
arantess:
So was the ban lifted abi na Ajuri lift am on behalf of UAE? grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

grin grin grin Una too dey make person laugh.
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by isaiahethan: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Obi_dots just got stabbed in the chest. grin

Na you wey hunger do kill finish together with your generation
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by iamtardey: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
Me I want to go and sleep thank God for life this one mohbad just suddenly jump up and die now this life sef ehn ah good night o everybody God Kip us save.
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
I hope his trip to India was truely a fruitful one cos Nigeria is on a rescue mission
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by arimusg: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
Welcome back sir
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by Ladyclara002(f): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
Welcome back
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by AskNgige2: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
ZUKKYY:
The stupid fool is what Ohafia pple call Efulefu
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by Kukutente23: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:
Baba is back to continue Pressing their Neck🤭🤭 Welcome Sir, how was your Trip 🤗

Sir in your Absence, Tribunal Court Trash all Ellup and PDPiggs Cases out of the Window!! All eye on the Judiciary blackmail Tactics Lule Pi Sir🤭
Did you vote for him to press necks
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by ejor1: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
All I know is that no one buy fuel @ Agbado filling station and everyone buy from same market with same high price. Nigeria I hail thee.
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by Ahigbo1: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
Apparently, he's not missed
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by mkoabiola: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:

Sir in your Absence, Tribunal Court Trash all Ellup and PDPiggs Cases out of the Window!! All eye on the Judiciary blackmail Tactics Lule Pi Sir🤭
Hahaha

Very hilarious 😂 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by b3llo(m): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
ZUKKYY:
you wan give me palliative Abi you want to continue labouring invain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by Jsucre(m): 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
Zonefree:
No one cares!
But you open the thread and comment grin
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by kacheezy: 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:

Was he elected to press necks?
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE by Kyase(m): 12:01am On Sep 13, 2023
Gardfield1

You were looking for Akume

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

42 Dead, 100 Missing As Boat Capsized In River Niger / Bullet-proof Cars: Court Bars EFCC From Inviting Oduah / Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.