Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) (51061 Views)

White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video) / Apple Launches Iphone 15 Series September 12 / Apple Launches 13 New Emoji To Aide Communication With Disabled Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Pascal9: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
pongwa:
they know we are chief consumers with fewer intelligent people (<1%). So they except us to embrace this fuckery.
how many new apple. Phone do Nigerians buy.make we hear word jare, poor man
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by pongwa(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pascal9:
how many new apple. Phone do Nigerians buy.make we hear word jare, poor man
a typical unintelligent Nigerian.
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Pascal9: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
pongwa:
a typical unintelligent Nigerian.
chest beating people
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by ObaPhilipson(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
minakom:
Abeg I need this. Any good Samaritan go buy make I use do my first iphone
You dey chop?
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Airlord2030: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
nedekid:

Na you sabi, una weh get mouth pass your paygrade. Dangote get money, but him no get rolls Royce, na Toyota landcruiser Prado him de use.
When you fit pay sch fees for 2 uni students, 1 foreign based, and one in private uni, then you fit discuss with me about poverty mentality.
no mind stupid nairalanders...
everything na poverty mentality to them..

1 Like

Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by minakom: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
ObaPhilipson:
You dey chop?
Boss I don chop lunch already today. Na dinner remain
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by lexyking(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
GPU is only 6 core and that is an improvement on the previous 4 core but a long way off Samsung 8 and 16 core that have been around for years making multitasking a breeze and gaming top notch. Apple still have not worked out that battery efficiency can be gained by spreading the load over multiple cores either. The manufacturing is more complex it is true but the gains are worth the cost.

this is why ive never fancied anything Apple

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by bamideleoyin(f): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Omoh let me be using my android in peace ojare Over 1 millions for phone It's well o
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by pongwa(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pascal9:
chest beating people
wo! Ko were lo, emo ko ni mo koba e
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Pascal9: 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
pongwa:
wo! Ko were lo, emo ko ni mo koba e
little man
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by ramark04: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
Y did they decide to use type C code?

Samsung all the way
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by pongwa(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pascal9:
little man
minion
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Xiaohei(m): 12:49am On Sep 14, 2023
nedekid:

If you get that kind money, Iphone is better. Why? It keeps the value. Try to sell the Samsung and iPhone you bought for 1m in the next 2 years.
That Samsung will be 200k, while the iPhone might be worth the same 1m taking inflation into consideration.
Imagine iPhone from 6-7 years ago still sells for 200k.
Watin I know sef, me we de use 5 year old Huawei. cool

You’re right. iPhones get solid second hand value. I’m currently using a Samsung S23+, and a very clean iPhone 13 pro max which I’ll take to the apple dealership for exchange for iPhone 15 pro max sometime soon.

2 Likes

Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Pascal9: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2023
pongwa:
minion
little man
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Ogbemuo: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
lexyking:
GPU is only 6 core and that is an improvement on the previous 4 core but a long way off Samsung 8 and 16 core that have been around for years making multitasking a breeze and gaming top notch. Apple still have not worked out that battery efficiency can be gained by spreading the load over multiple cores either. The manufacturing is more complex it is true but the gains are worth the cost.

this is why ive never fancied anything Apple

To be honest you don't know what it is you're talking about, apple chip design is way ahead of anything available on Android, i guess you probably didn't watch the apple keynote to know the improve on the apple SOC and when it comes to gaming iOS is way more optimize and the new iphone 15 pro will be able to play PC games such as resident evil village, resident evil 4 remake and may more including the recently announced Assassin's Creed Mirage, which will not be even possible on Android, so get your facts straight.
Re: Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) by Cadrianne: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2023
The iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max seem to bring a lot to the table with their impressive features and sleek design. The camera upgrades, including the 48MP Main camera and 5x Telephoto camera, sound like a game-changer for photography enthusiasts. And the A17 Pro chip's promise of next-level gaming experiences is intriguing.

The addition of USB‑C with USB 3 speeds and Roadside Assistance via satellite adds practicality to these already impressive devices. For those eager to delve deeper into the world of tech and stay updated on such innovations, multitechverse.com is a fantastic resource. Thanks for sharing this exciting news about the iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions / Whatsapp Video Call Upgraded To 8 Calls Per User / How To Upgrade Your Android Version Of Any Phone To 7.0 And Even Change The Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.