Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum (25244 Views)

Naira Scarcity: NLC Threatens Strike, Gives FG Seven-day Ultimatum / Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak / NLC Threatens Nationโ€™s Shutdown After Bloody Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by SisterAnn(f): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
Globad:

You're confused and depraved!

Like a horse dies in battle, you want to give up yourself for a matter that doesn't concern you.
Wailing grandma! Evening newspaper! Gerrarahia joor.
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by Titogbanski: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
ona never tire for these fake strikes??
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by Globad(f): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
SisterAnn:
Wailing grandma! Evening newspaper! Gerrarahia joor.

Die off, like a war horse!
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by SisterAnn(f): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Globad:

Die off, like a war horse!

My pest for the moment... Gerrarahia grandma!
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by Programmer47: 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chucks13:

Ohh so you wrote these pieces of shit with all your time in the world. You are very jobless and useless I swear.

You want to deal with me? O boy dem no born 1million of you. I will give you words you never heard in your miserable life oya jeep coming.

I don't care about you. This is your job. To insult people on Nairaland. You literally have nothing else to offer. I'm just alerting other vulnerable NL's about your groups tactics so they can better handle all the vitriol and insults your Brainless mob dish out on a daily
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by Globad(f): 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
SisterAnn:
My pest for the moment... Gerrarahia grandma!

The fate of a war horse who goes on a perilous but compulsive errand, and of a sacrificial dog to Ogun, awaits you

Ise!
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by Vision101(m): 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
Come ooo.....why is the NLC president Ajero, assistant secretary Onyeka and presidential candidate Obi? Prof Wole Soyinka must be right.

I don't think that labour realises that they are one of the major beneficiaries of subsidy removal. The state governors have no reason to owe salaries and pensions anymore. They have enough money to pay contractors.

Have you noticed that all state governors irrespective of party support the subsidy removal. Alex Oti is busy enjoying the windfall from the removal of subsidy.

Rather than disturb the federal government the focus of labour should be on making sure that the states utilise the windfall properly.
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by maasoap(m): 12:02am On Sep 14, 2023
SisterAnn:
And you are too young to know the ripple effect of their salary increase on those Ibadan rice thieves?
Old woman, the ripple effect of salary increment for civil servants is the one that will put a stop to stealing and looting? What is the percentage of civil servants again? grin grin grin
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by eroticecstasy: 12:54am On Sep 14, 2023
Bunch of hungry fooools.

1 Like

Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by Sleekfingers: 1:41am On Sep 14, 2023
jericco1:
What about those in the private sector

That's where wahala go start o.....cuz if any of my staff join the yeye strike, Na sack straight.
Most of the strikes only benefitted government workers.
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by Truvelisback(m): 3:46am On Sep 14, 2023
Another empty threat. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by Chucks13: 6:09am On Sep 14, 2023
Programmer47:

I don't care about you. This is your job. To insult people on Nairaland. You literally have nothing else to offer. I'm just alerting other vulnerable NL's about your groups tactics so they can better handle all the vitriol and insults your Brainless mob dish out on a daily

Hahaha see this boy. You and your obidients love insulting everyone but when missiles fire back at you then you started crying like a day old child.

Stop crying little boy oh little cry cry boy stop crying. Same way obi cried his fake cry, same way Aisha cried her fake cry same you are doing now ndooh!!! Pls get handkerchiefs and buckets to gather your tears.

Tell your group that we are here for them well prepared. When you started insulting everyone we kept quiet waiting till after election and as God will have it your son of bitch obi Lule then no more keeping quiet for you morons anymore because no on have monopoly of insults so why crying now

We will frustrate you all to reset your brains shey una no get home training ba? Na from here we go train you all.

Tell your group we dey wait....but you see that Useless Bitter Anuofia Anugboko Ewu occultic bitch called obi will never rule Nigeria to teach him a bitter lesson you don't insult, bully, threaten, mock, disrespect, arrogant, rude and harrass people into submitting into your political ideology in an attempt to grab power it won't work so Mr man drink snipper ASAP.
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by SisterAnn(f): 6:58am On Sep 14, 2023
Globad:

The fate of a war horse who goes on a perilous but compulsive errand, and of a sacrificial dog to Ogun, awaits you

Ise!
This idiotic yellow bar thinks her powerless carved wood has any potency. No wonder your life is such an unfortunate one.
Unfortunate evening newspaper. You were really pained about the savage response I gave you the first time bad network. You were pained to the marrow.
My job is to keep twisting the knife while you keep bleating.

Bleating grandma! Evening newspaper iyadagbe oshi.
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by SisterAnn(f): 7:05am On Sep 14, 2023
Chucks13:

Hahaha see this boy. You and your obidients love insulting everyone but when missiles fire back at you then you started crying like a day old child.

Stop crying little boy oh little cry cry boy stop crying. Same way obi cried his fake cry, same way Aisha cried her fake cry same you are doing now ndooh!!! Pls get handkerchiefs and buckets to gather your tears.

Tell your group that we are here for them well prepared. When you started insulting everyone we kept quiet waiting till after election and as God will have it your son of bitch obi Lule then no more keeping quiet for you morons anymore because no on have monopoly of insults so why crying now

We will frustrate you all to reset your brains shey una no get home training ba? Na from here we go train you all.

Tell your group we dey wait....but you see that Useless Bitter Anuofia Anugboko Ewu occultic bitch called obi will never rule Nigeria to teach him a bitter lesson you don't insult, bully, threaten, mock, disrespect, arrogant, rude and harrass people into submitting into your political ideology in an attempt to grab power it won't work so Mr man drink snipper ASAP.

All this saliva in defense of an identity thief, an international criminal and the most corrupt politician alive. A shame of a president. Infact, the most shameful.
You idiots hide behind the anonymity of NL to vent your frustrations on others, it's not hard to tell.
Your fraud of a president won the war, but can he survive the peace?
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by SisterAnn(f): 7:08am On Sep 14, 2023
maasoap:

Old woman, the ripple effect of salary increment for civil servants is the one that will put a stop to stealing and looting? What is the percentage of civil servants again? grin grin grin
What does a yahoo boy like you know. Gerrarahia.
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by Chucks13: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2023
SisterAnn:
All this saliva in defense of an identity thief, an international criminal and the most corrupt politician alive. A shame of a president. Infact, the most shameful.
You idiots hide behind the anonymity of NL to vent your frustrations on others, it's not hard to tell.
Your fraud of a president won the war, but can he survive the peace?

Gather together I go shred you all into.pieces una neva plenty reach. You go learn in hardway Mr man.

Carry on with your Bulaba, buluba, balabla, buluba, blabla, blublu, blehbleh, blihblih u go explain taya.

U neva sabi me, you think I'm one of those you can
cyber-stalk or bully you no well wallahi, go gather more of you untrained obidients I will teach you all a lesson...

Oya send another I dey here for you....

Sorry oo I didn't check your moniker before replying you. Sorry who is this? *SisterAnn* or what did you called yourself? Oh sorry I don't with engage women on talks here pls I don't. Pls I never respond to you again. Go and meet any "simp" that have women time not me Sorry sis

Thanks.
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by SisterAnn(f): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
Globad:

In your mind!

In your deranged mind!

F*CK the hell off!

Idiota!

A fake being living a fake miserable life
You are very bitter Grandma. Be calming down. grin
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by SisterAnn(f): 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
Chucks13:

Gather together I go shred you all into.pieces una neva plenty reach. You go learn in hardway Mr man.

Carry on with your Bulaba, buluba, balabla, buluba, blabla, blublu, blehbleh, blihblih u go explain taya.

U neva sabi me, you think I'm one of those you can
cyber-stalk or bully you no well wallahi, go gather more of you untrained obidients I will teach you all a lesson...

Oya send another I dey here for you....

Sorry oo I didn't check your moniker before replying you. Sorry who is this? *SisterAnn* or what did you called yourself? Oh sorry I don't with engage women on talks here pls I don't. Pls I never respond to you again. Go and meet any "simp" that have women time not me Sorry sis

Thanks.
A butterfly always thinks itself a bird until it's down.

Gerrarahia Simp!
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by Chucks13: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
SisterAnn:
A butterfly always thinks itself a bird until it's down.

Gerrarahia Simp!

So the way I respected you and apologised nor do you ba Hhmm...
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by Globad(f): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
SisterAnn:
You are very bitter Grandma. Be calming down. grin

Get lost!

Poke-noser
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by Programmer47: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
Chucks13:

No be only group. See how you're convulsing over the truth. Keep deceiving yourself BMC abi na TMC now. Clowns.
I'll still see you insulting someone and I'll still remind you how jobless you are
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by Chucks13: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
Programmer47:

No be only group. See how you're convulsing over the truth. Keep deceiving yourself BMC abi na TMC now. Clowns.
I'll still see you insulting someone and I'll still remind you how jobless you are

Oh so you are still foaming from mouth like an epilepsy patient?

You don't really have something good to do I have be so busy since morning making my dole and you are here still foaming from mouth like a goat that licked fermented Garri discharge.

Dey their they waste your data okwa ya? Ewu.
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
Right from the days of Oshiomole and Obj, I nor dey take NLC seriouse again.

Them go cash out las las!
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by Gadafi001(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
No be today
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by Programmer47: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
Chucks13:

Oh so you are still foaming from mouth like an epilepsy patient?

You don't really have something good to do I have be so busy since morning making my dole and you are here still foaming from mouth like a goat that licked fermented Garri discharge.

Dey their they waste your data okwa ya? Ewu.

Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum by SisterAnn(f): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2023
Globad:

Get lost!

Poke-noser
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court / 2023: Onanuga Urge Buhari To Repay Tinubu's Support, Atiku's Aide Replies / Tambuwal Visits Atiku In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.