Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Estimate On Japa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Estimate On Japa (602 Views)

I Am Seriously In Need Of Advice On Japa Level / I Need Advise On Japa Plans / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estimate On Japa by Fkj2021: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2023
Good day everyone.

My mind is made up on japaing. I have UK, Canada or Australia in mind.

Anyone that has gone through the process should please educate me on how to go about it.

All comments will be highly appreciated
Re: Estimate On Japa by optimusprime2(m): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2023
My Oga!
Although I strongly advocate for every young Nigerian to Japa ASAP, however this is not the way to go about it sir.

I encourage you to make your own research and come to a conclusion about your intended destination, then go for it!

It would be very thoughtout if you have already chosen a destination and you are asking for specific facts about the place or you consulted NL threads about the specific place to make inquiries.

Coming to ask about spontaneous Japa process comparisons to determine your own choice means you have not even done your own research at all. Because there are already several threads that have made these process comparisons.

So please if you truly want to Japa, go and make your own research, decide based on your personal situation (is it UK, Canada or Australia?) and ask specific questions that match your context and choice.
Re: Estimate On Japa by Fkj2021: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2023
optimusprime2:
My Oga!
Although I strongly advocate for every young Nigerian to Japa ASAP, however this is not the way to go about it sir.

I encourage you to make your own research and come to a conclusion about your intended destination, then go for it!

It would be very thoughtout if you have already chosen a destination and you are asking for specific facts about the place or you consulted NL threads about the specific place to make inquiries.

Coming to ask about spontaneous Japa process comparisons to determine your own choice means you have not even done your own research at all. Because there are already several threads that have made these process comparisons.

So please if you truly want to Japa, go and make your own research, decide based on your personal situation (is it UK, Canada or Australia?) and ask specific questions that match your context and choice.

Thank you Boss for your comment. I am on the process of that. I will get back to you here Sir.

1 Like

Re: Estimate On Japa by optimusprime2(m): 11:03am On Sep 13, 2023
Fkj2021:

Thank you Boss for your comment. I am on the process of that. I will get back to you here Sir.

The NL japa fam is always here to help
Re: Estimate On Japa by DyingFetus: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Unless you get 10m dollars

Or top dawg in your career ( doctor , engineer)

Comot japa from your mind
Re: Estimate On Japa by ednut1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
With which visa Work visa, permanent residency or student visa 🙄
Re: Estimate On Japa by ObioJr10(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
You are funny, $10m for what exactly??
DyingFetus:

1 Like

Re: Estimate On Japa by AllLovingGod: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
10m gini? You're indeed a dying fetus grin grin.
Kidding btw. Have a lovely night rest bro
DyingFetus:

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacy Technician PR To Australia / Cheap Travel Tickets (intl) / Anybody Pls Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.