Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Rip Mohbad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rip Mohbad (165 Views)

Rip Sylvester Stallone / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts / RIP! Photos From Nollywood Actor Chinonso Chukwujekwu AKA Boss Man’s Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rip Mohbad by osworld1(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2023
RIP MOHBAD

I have been away from the internet all day just to come online to the news of the DEMISE of our sensation street hippop star Mohbad (27)

Although am not a big fan of street pop but I feel in love with his song OMO GHETTO & PEACE and ever since I have been following his craft.

The news of his death saddens my spirit. It's always unfortunate when such talent leaves the world too soon.

Mohbad made a decision to follow his own path by leaving his record label some months ago , this shows tremendous courage and the desire for creative freedom. He was so determined to stay true to himself which made me greatly admires him.
Mohbad brought joy and inspiration to many through his artistic expression, His unique style and passion resonated with his fans, which I believe will leave a lasting impact on the music industry.

Despite facing challenges and conflicts, Mohbad shows commitment to his craft and he never wavered.

the legacy of this talented individual and the music he has created will forever be celebrated
His art will continue to inspire and touch the hearts of countless people.

May his soul rest in peace, and his music forever be cherished.

RIP Mohbad
May God be with his family and all loved ones

✍️ Olajengbesi OS

#mohbadimole #RIPMOH #olajengbesios

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxH-7lYMojc/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

(1) (Reply)

The Best Oppo A38 Deals: Specs And Price / Happy Eid-el Maulud Celebrations From All Of Us At Merrybet / Man Risks It All As He Walks Across Tight Rope In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.