Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

For All Beginner Programmers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / For All Beginner Programmers (988 Views)

I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills / Need A Beginner's Zend Framework Tutorial / Should A Beginner Learn 2 Programming Languages At Once? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For All Beginner Programmers by bforce(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
A lot of people have asked the question what is programming and how it affects our daily life.
Simply put "programming is the art of composing of actions which might be a single action or a group of related actions which you want the computer to do.
there are different ways of putting these commands into computer language which include,
1.    Machine language
2.    Low level language
3.    High level language.
The most ccommon in this our era is the High level language which includes, VB, .NET, C++,C#, Matlab etc.

For all the gurus in the house, pls i want to learn VB and i know am not the only one in this house that is also curious about it. pls i just need a starting point to kick me off. i have some e-books and thew software installed on my system, how do i program?

(1) (Reply)

Hackers Threaten To Shut Facebook / Java Using Distributed System / Cloudbridge LLC (A Young Start Up) Needs A PHP Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.