Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. (360 Views)

In This Life, Always Remember That There's A Town Hall Different From..... / PDP Urges World Leaders To Advice APC On Credible Polls / Nairalanders, Please Endeavor To Always Listen To Your Parents— They Are Wiser. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Wainey: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2023
I have seen alot of people suffer cos they are ill prepared before taking a task.

If someone that is in Europe tells you that the grass isn't as green as you think, please listen to that advice, they are there and there is a truth in what they are saying, all of them can't be wrong.
I am not telling you to take the advice but listen to the advice and make a plan, have something to fall back on if you find your self at the bad side of Europe, be fully prepared and hit the storm. Get the necessary skills and qualifications before u jakpa.
If there are homeless Americans in USA, then who told you that you can't be homeless in USA? Don't sell all ur properties and think immediately you get to USA, they will give you appointment letter at the airport.

I remembered before my NYSC, people use to tell me the three weeks orientation camp is very stressful and hell but I took that advice lightly, not until I went to camp and saw the hell myself.
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by iammo(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Some where born to end up in Asian prison

Some will do olosho before they can afford some food
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Elsudani2: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:
Some where born to end up in Asian prison

Chicago msc holder how far ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Alchemy528: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2023
Perfectly said
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Wisereborn: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2023
Abeg! Experiences in life are not the same!

E don tey wey we don dey hear these kind advice

Where is Nigeria today

There are so many people in Europe doing well!!! There are places paying better than where you are

You can move!!! No matter how bad you claim Europe is, it's still more organized than Nigeria

Let's tell ourselves the truth!!!

We are talking about a country without transparency and equality undecided with whose permission are you talking about Europe

1 Like

Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Wainey: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2023
Wisereborn:

Where is Nigeria today

There are so many people in Europe doing well!!! There are places paying better than where you are

You can move!!! No matter how bad you claim Europe is, it's still more organized than Nigeria

There are also many people that end up in prisons too.
The few that made it are the ones telling you that the grass isn't green, those in prisons don't have access to social media so you may not hear their own advice.

If you don't prepare, you may not be sure which group you will belong to
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Wisereborn: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wainey:
There are also many people that end up in prisons too.
If you don't prepare, you may not be sure which group you will belong to
There is more law and order there than Nigeria!!!

Are innocent people not arrested and jailed in Nigeria Without investigation ooooo shocked shocked

Nigerian government wey dey release terrorists back into the society undecided

So what are you saying

1 Like

Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Frigga13: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Elsudani2:

🫡

That boy don buy market grin

1 Like

Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Wainey: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wisereborn:

There is more law and order there than Nigeria!!!

Are innocent people not arrested and jailed in Nigeria Without investigation ooooo shocked shocked

Nigerian government wey dey release terrorists back into the society undecided

So what are you saying
my advice is not for u, it's for those that are ready to take advice and not those who think they know everything about anything.

Goodbye
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Wainey: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Elsudani2:

You go soon tire.
Online madness no deh last
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by ambimo(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wisereborn:

Where is Nigeria today

We are talking about a country without transparency and equality undecided with whose permission are you talking about Europe
LISTENING to advice is not the same as HEEDING to the advice.
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by EmirofAfonjaz: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
When people advised you that Tinubu was worthless just like Buhari, did you take their advice? .. cool

Wainey:
I have seen alot of people suffer cos they are ill prepared before taking a task.

If someone that is in Europe tells you that the grass isn't as green as you think, please listen to that advice, they are there and there is a truth in what they are saying, all of them can't be wrong.
I am not telling you to take the advice but listen to the advice, have something to fall back on if you find your self at the bad side of Europe, be fully prepared and hit the storm. Get the necessary skills and qualifications before u jakpa.
If there are homeless Americans in USA, then who told you that you can't be homeless in USA? Don't sell all ur properties and think immediately you get to USA, they will give you appointment letter at the airport.

I remembered before my NYSC, people use to tell me the three weeks orientation camp is very stressful and hell but I took that advice lightly, not until I went to camp and saw the hell myself.

Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Elsudani2: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wainey:
You go soon tire.
Online madness no deh last

I no be your papa
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Elsudani2: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
Frigga13:

🫡

For life

1 Like

Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by iammo(m): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
Frigga13:

🫡

Walai talai if he stop he no go better for him mama

Make he go ask canceller and Kingsley Odafe
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Wainey: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
When people advised you that Tinubu was worthless just like Buhari, did you take their advice? .. cool

At least I never voted for a man who said the best advice he had ever gotten in his life was from a mad man.
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Elsudani2: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:

After Chicago graduation?
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Frigga13: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Elsudani2:

For life

Heheheheheheh…

How far with your former friend.. the hell guy.. you don free am?

Hehehehehe
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Elsudani2: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Frigga13:

Heheheheheheh…

How far with your former friend.. the hell guy.. you don free am?

Hehehehehe

Helinues contract remain 8months and 4 days

1 Like

Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Frigga13: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:

Okay..

Una know una self … hehehehehehe..

Haa.. nairaland ..
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Frigga13: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
Elsudani2:

grin
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Wainey: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
Elsudani2:

wow, you even give them contract?

Seriously bro, I am not trying to insult you but you need to get a life
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Wisereborn: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
ambimo:
LISTENING to advice is not the same as HEEDING to the advice.
You guys are still living in denial

You don't need to ask people to listen or heed advice, they can see and will definitely do whatever that works for them!!! They are not dummies

If Nigeria was working, they will have no need to travel to Europe

And there will be no need for all these advices right now!!!

You are asking people to stay in a country that is only rewarding their political cronies undecided

People are even tired of working undecided they will work, government will not pay undecided

Please just don't go there!!!
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Wainey: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wisereborn:

You guys are still living in denial

You don't need to ask people to listen or heed advice, they can see and will definitely do whatever that works for them!!! They are not dummies

If Nigeria was working, they will have no need to travel to Europe

And there will be no need for all these advices right now!!!

You are asking people to stay in a country that is only rewarding their political cronies undecided

People are even tired of working undecided they will work, government will not pay undecided

Please just don't go there!!!
If only you calm down and read the post, you won't be saying this rubbish.
Nobody is asking anyone to stay in Nigeria...

Why am I even replying you?
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Elsudani2: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wainey:
wow, you even give them contract?

Seriously bro, I am not trying to insult you but you need to get a life

Yes you are correct.

You still dey see nurse?
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Wisereborn: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wainey:
my advice is not for u, it's for those that are ready to take advice and not those who think they know everything about anything.
Goodbye
grin grin grin is your life even worthy of emulation grin grin

Dey give dundee advice for there undecided if Nigeria was really working, you won't be here typing all these undecided

Except you are benefiting directly from this government, if you self see opportunity, you self go japa grin grin grin

Which leaders should we take advice from The ones that have properties all over there 😆😄😁

Mtcheeeeew abegii
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Wainey: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wisereborn:

grin grin grin is your life even worthy of emulation grin grin

Dey give dundee advice for there

Except you are benefiting directly from this government, if you self see opportunity, you self go japa grin grin grin

Which leaders should we take advice from The ones that have properties all over there 😆😄😁

Mtcheeeeew abegii
no offence, but how old are you?
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Wisereborn: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wainey:
no offence, but how old are you?
You need to grow up!!!

Our leaders are not even living by your examples/advices grin

A country that only rewards political allies and those that have the gut to steal much
undecided na small thieves dey go jail for Naija!!!

I don't expect you to know this since you are in a slave/master relationship undecided
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by kokoA(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wisereborn:

grin grin grin [b]is your life even worthy of emulation grin grin

Dey give dundee advice for there undecided if Nigeria was really working, you won't be here typing all these undecided

Mtcheeeeew abegii[/b]S
There are Nigerians making a honest living in Nigeria and doing very well financially to. Not everyone sees japa as a big deal.
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Wisereborn: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wainey:
If only you calm down and read the post, you won't be saying this rubbish.
Nobody is asking anyone to stay in Nigeria...

Why am I even replying you?
Keep your advise in any form to yourself!

If una rubbish the whole place una go come dey give yeye advice wey una no fit follow

If we check you well well, you self fit get property for there

Ask Festus Keyamo, Tinubu, Atiku, Dangote... If they have properties there or not

Na those kind people need your advice

A good leader does not need to talk meaninglessly, he does and his followers emulate!!!

Na to talk una Sabi for Nigeria and na those wey dey behind the ordeal go dey give the advise self undecided
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Wainey: 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wisereborn:

You need to grow up!!!

Our leaders are not even living by your examples/advices grin

A country that only rewards political allies and those that have the gut to steal much
undecided na small thieves dey go jail for Naija!!!

I don't expect you to know this since you are in a slave/master relationship undecided
no deh talk too much, how old are u?
Re: Life: Always Listen To Advice From Those Ahead Of You. by Wisereborn: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
kokoA:
There are Nigerians making a honest living in Nigeria and doing very well financially to. Not everyone sees japa as a big deal.
Put a number to it, since you guys are good at statistics

Out of over 200 million people, how many

Nigerians have NINs, BVNs but you cannot use it for palliatives because the government is so corrupt and they do not have the interest of the citizens at heart!!!

A progressive country no dey make noise nah undecided they are not hidden grin

Go to other countries rich in oyel, go and see their citizens, even they separate these Europeans from their citizens

Do they tell their citizens not to travel Rather they evacuate their citizens should in case of any problem or disaster undecided

You don't see them give nonsense advice

Abi who go leave Heaven talk say na hell him won go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Your Denials Are Needless, Group Berates Ondo Deputy Governor / Kano-maradi Rail Project To Be Completed In 2025 – Minister / Message Sending To World Having $5 Million Bribe Taker Ganduje As APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.