Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Jamb Use Of English 2024 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Use Of English 2024 (200 Views)

Download A-Z Of Jamb’s Use Of English PDF / JAMB Use Of English PDF (advanced) - Get It Now For Free / Invisible Teacher By Dele Ashade For Jamb Use Of English ...where Can I Get It L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Use Of English 2024 by Hajokexyz: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Dear 2024 Aspirants,

Did you notice that a lot of high jamb scorer did not perform well in English?

A better example is the highest jamb scorer, Miss Umeh, Kamsiyochukwu Nkechinyere having a score of 66 in English , while the rest of the subjects are 90s.

There's also this Grave mistake usually committed by Jambites , they tend to not study English language that much because they assume it is simple and because they have other subjects to study , but, the truth is, Mathematics is simpler when compared to English because;

1.We have Old English, While there is nothing like old maths , we have just different methods of solving questions.
Simultaneous Equation for exam has 3 methods of solving ( Graphical , Elimination and substitution method ) .

2. Just like mathematics , English has it own set of rules .

I am a Passionate English language instructor , having taken the exam multiple times myself ,
I am confident that I can help you boost your score with a good performance in the Use of English language in your forthcoming Jamb exam by Joining a FREE TRAINING .

(1) (Reply)

Proverbs In Ijaw And Their Meanings In English. / Unilag Begins Uploading Of 2023/2024 Admission List Via Jamb Caps / Comrade Ajibodi Seeks For Support To Become NANS DSP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.