Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) (5088 Views)

Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze / If You Think Tinubu Is Better Than Obi Then Let’s Restructure This Country / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) by Bendeco2020: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
See what hate can cause. There will be a massive madness in South West because of Obi if care is not taken.
Re: The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) by MrPOTUS: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Bendeco2020:
See what hate can cause. There will be a massive madness in South West because of Obi if care is not taken.

Alaye, forget the conveyor, look at the content of the thread.

Igbos are hypocrites, see how Obi they callled a devil turned to saint by 2022. Nawah o!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) by Coly2012(m): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
If you are normal you will understand that everybody can't like and talk good of a leader at the same time, even Tinubu got those against his government when he was heading Lagos, as governor of anambra state Peter obi was one of the first governor's who increased minimum wage as at 2011, he gave #10,000 crossboard to every civil servant and anambra state didn't join the industrial action then. Go and verify
Re: The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) by Putinofrussia: 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Didn't know Obi was this bad and a huge failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
I can show you FB post of people cursing Obama.

Even no matter how Tinubu performs, there will be FB or social media post of people cursing him and criticizing him.

Take social media post with a pinch of salt.

Not holding briefs for PO though.
Re: The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) by temmyejo: 4:26am On Sep 14, 2023
Wisereborn:
Let's call out Peter Obi grin grin he is the one responsible for our refineries not working grin grin

he must come and explain how he has presided over Nigeria for years where nothing seems to work grin grin

Yes! We must blame him for APC, Buhari and Tinubu's mistakes grin grin

This media sponsored calumny against Peter Obi will not work!

Propagandist that cannot hold their leaders responsible but calling out someone who is not in governance now undecided

Na wah shocked una dey think at all

Propaganda is assertion without evidences ma
Re: The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) by temmyejo: 4:28am On Sep 14, 2023
OKUCHI11:
One thing my lecturer Prof. Benjamin Okaba ... Made me to learn in political sociology is that ...in the course of a state achieving its will ...not everyone in the will be happy... Now those screenshot we are seeing above are the people who were not happy in the course of the state achieving its will...

for example

The Kianji Dam that was been built in Niger State... have to come with a price... not everyone in the place especially the displaced people were happy...

During the time BR FASHOLA was doing the clearing of Lagos not everyone was happy... That's just the way it is...

Not relating it to the just concluded election... We all can attest to the face that PETER actually articulated how he was going to tackle the various problems the nation is facing and they were realistic... BAT never had any solution to the problems at hand... Those who supported him did do out of tribalism...

I voted for Obi not because he is of the Igbo extraction...if he were to be a Fulani man I would have voted for him also...

But you see this Tinubu... Thank God... We're not just hypothesizing we have seen what he has to offer... Just tell me one tangible achievement of APC since that came to power... absolutely none...and yet you still want me to support them... This period has really given me an exposition on how useless the black man is...

On how useless your generations are abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) by complexstuffs(m): 4:46am On Sep 14, 2023
OKUCHI11:
One thing my lecturer Prof. Benjamin Okaba ... Made me to learn in political sociology is that ...in the course of a state achieving its will ...not everyone in the will be happy... Now those screenshot we are seeing above are the people who were not happy in the course of the state achieving its will...

for example

The Kianji Dam that was been built in Niger State... have to come with a price... not everyone in the place especially the displaced people were happy...

During the time BR FASHOLA was doing the clearing of Lagos not everyone was happy... That's just the way it is...

Not relating it to the just concluded election... We all can attest to the face that PETER actually articulated how he was going to tackle the various problems the nation is facing and they were realistic... BAT never had any solution to the problems at hand... Those who supported him did do out of tribalism...

I voted for Obi not because he is of the Igbo extraction...if he were to be a Fulani man I would have voted for him also...

But you see this Tinubu... Thank God... We're not just hypothesizing we have seen what he has to offer... Just tell me one tangible achievement of APC since that came to power... absolutely none...and yet you still want me to support them... This period has really given me an exposition on how useless the black man is...

The bolded is an EVIL lie
Re: The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) by BreconHills(m): 5:01am On Sep 14, 2023
BigYash:
The present president has done worst things.. Still doing terrible things till date.. So,op wtf are you trying to say? Is your principal better ?

As a governor? Are you for real. 🤣🤣🤣There is no comparison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) by OKUCHI11(m): 6:44am On Sep 14, 2023
complexstuffs:

The bolded is an EVIL lie
it's not lie... I'm not an Igbo man... I voted for him because he gave a roadmap on how to deal with Nigeria's problems...
Re: The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) by Wainey: 7:04am On Sep 14, 2023
OKUCHI11:

for example

can you show us 2persons that glorified Obi when he was a governor? Abi was it everyone that didn't like his govt?
Even Buhari had people that praised him
Re: The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) by DenreleDave(m): 7:18am On Sep 14, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Chst beat ars

grin grin
Re: The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) by DenreleDave(m): 7:21am On Sep 14, 2023
OKUCHI11:
One thing

man is...

Only fuuuhhls like you will bliv the bolded

Open ur 🎭
Re: The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) by Obiedun(m): 7:58am On Sep 14, 2023
Ozommadu:

Have you made a down payment for roasted corn??
A common onion bandit is talking
Re: The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) by MrAgbako: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2023
adaOBI thinks to rule is by open teeth🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) by MrLankeeee(m): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2023
arantess:

Atleast he's better than your father, brother and uncles put together grin

He should come and prove he is better than them with that woman voice he has. How can a man's voice be tiny....? RUBBISH

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nigeria Was Divided By The Media / VIDEO : Man Climbs PowerLine: Threatens To Commit Suicide / Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.