Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

How To Start A Profitable Online Business And Make Extra 300K-500K Monthly - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Start A Profitable Online Business And Make Extra 300K-500K Monthly (226 Views)

How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper / Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed / How To Earn Extra 300K As A Corper - Legit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Online Business And Make Extra 300K-500K Monthly by Digitalmom(f): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Am a Digital Mom and this my story will Interest you most especially if you have been trying to break free from financial bondage smiley (funny right).
sometimes last year I got tired of sitting at home doing nothing, my only source of income was my husband but I wanted to earn money and I couldn't go out to work due to the fact I just had my second son recently, so everyday I was strolling through the internet until one day I saw a post on Facebook talking about working and earning from the comfort of your home I contacted the poster and he gave me a very explanatory video to watch I was so much interested but I had to seek my husband's consent, so I and my husband went back and forth cause he was scared of me getting scammed, finally early this year I made my decision to get the course and start up this business, this course didn't just teach me how to earn money by selling other people's product I learnt a lot from like creating a website, graphic designs, running ads on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube. Today I run ads and create website for business owners from the comfort of my home. Now back to my husband , when he saw me doing new things on my phone he started asking questions I had to tell me I got the course and how much I have learnt, I started earning weekly and in the space of two months I got myself a Laptop and an Android phone to make work easier and faster... Now currently the country is hard and having an extra income apart from your 9-5 Job is all you need to get through...
This is for you if:
You are a Goal getter
you're not a Lazy person and you can put in the little work required

This September I hit my Target of becoming a 7Figure Earner see a screenshot below.
you can contact me on Whatsapp 09024423211 If you're tired of been broke and ant to earn extra Income.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Nysc Crested Vest , Cap In Ibadan, Anyone Selling Or Making It? / An Extra Penny To Your Purse Wouldn’t Hurt; Would It? / Fcd^$~https://watchtvtvlive.com/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.