Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Is Uzodimma A Graduate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Uzodimma A Graduate (596 Views)

Is Hope Uzodimma A Graduate / Chief Willie Amadi's Open Letter To Gov. Hope Uzodimma:A S That All Is Not Well. / Gov. Wike Calls Gov. Hope Uzodimma A Man Of Questionable Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Uzodimma A Graduate by aderadio1: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
When the Gov of Imo State contested for the first time, I think he presented a USA degree certificate. I know ndi Igbo as cert forgers.
Is he really a graduate? His opponents can go to USA and verify now.

1 Like

Re: Is Uzodimma A Graduate by SpatialKing(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
Of which university?
Re: Is Uzodimma A Graduate by gaby(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
A nursery school graduate is a "Graduate".
Re: Is Uzodimma A Graduate by aderadio1: 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
I just checked his bio data, it says Washington university and Futo.
Serious litigation awaits him this time
Re: Is Uzodimma A Graduate by yarimo(m): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
aderadio1:
When the Gov of Imo State contested for the first time, I think he presented a USA degree certificate. I know ndi Igbo as cert forgers.
Is he really a graduate? His opponents can go to USA and verify now.
the constitutional requirements for contesting any elective position in Nigeria is minimum of SSCE so if he present SSCE it's constitutional.
Re: Is Uzodimma A Graduate by aderadio1: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2023
yarimo:
the constitutional requirements for contesting any elective position in Nigeria is minimum of SSCE so if he present SSCE it's constitutional.
Really, so the pandora fraud is somehow qualified.
Lol Nigeria reduced the bar so low maybe that is why everything is so low in Nigeria.
Re: Is Uzodimma A Graduate by yarimo(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2023
aderadio1:
Lol Nigeria reduced the bar so low maybe that is why everything is so low in Nigeria.
That is what it's in the constitution for now, until it's amended.
Re: Is Uzodimma A Graduate by aderadio1: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2023
yarimo:
That is what it's in the constitution for now, until it's amended.
ok
Re: Is Uzodimma A Graduate by OneCandleAway(f): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2023
aderadio1:

Why not go and ask your tinubu why he lied ge attended govt college ibadan when old boys of the school are alive and they said he was never a student
Re: Is Uzodimma A Graduate by aderadio1: 12:27am On Sep 20, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Why not go and ask your tinubu why he lied ge attended govt college ibadan when old boys of the school are alive and they said he was never a student
That was a mistake he made in 1999 inec form.

(1) (Reply)

Pics From The Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Children That Were Killed At Ago Palace / Seyi Tinubu, FEC And Supporters / Remi Tinubu Welcome Super Eagles To Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.