Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

300 Odds - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 300 Odds (702 Views)

Over 300 Odds / 300 Odds / 300 Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

300 Odds by guobe: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
300 odds

Re: 300 Odds by abba190: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
guobe:
300 odds
e go cut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 300 Odds by jamesversion: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
abba190:
e go cut

Lolz.
Re: 300 Odds by 00y1: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Earn daily trading synthetic indices on deriv check free info on attached image

Re: 300 Odds by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2023
Booking codes wey guobe dey post for Nairaland and Twitter no be better games o.Even for telegram subscription he go park daily games of 10 booking codes give him subscribers with high stake.Na by luck him game go win and na combination wey you go stake 5k of 4odds wey you go think say Na 500odds.You go confuse of which game go enter because dem no sure.
I lost a lot of money when I subscribed from his sure odd wey no sure.
I quickly unfollow him on telegram and delete my app before village People ask me say wetin I dey use my money do.

Na only him dey win.

7 Likes

Re: 300 Odds by guobe: 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
Evil people with their evil mind will never succeed over light no matter how hard they try.
It is written in the bible that thou shall not lay false claim against thy neighbour.People that go about laying false claims are cursed and they shall never progress in what ever they lay their hands on.
Re: 300 Odds by guobe: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
Cursed people will be hating while my brand is going global.I am currently the best soccer punter in Africa with alot of white people even following me and ready to be part of my brand and you are there laying false claims which will lead to your untimely downfall soon.Cursed dropout using different names to disguise.I know you.
Re: 300 Odds by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2023
Na lie.Your subs no reach 7.Some fit done unsubscribe sef.Oya post screenshot of your members.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300 Odds by guobe: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
In the past three days I have personally made more than 300,000 naira from my bets and alot of people in my channels played the games.
I will advise you as a young man stop laying false claims.
I have never in my life defrauded anybody.
I am well brought up and love helping people.
I have never told anybody I have sure games.why saying something I didn't say.Am I the person playing the match that will make the match sure.oga don't tarnish my image ever again be warned.

2 Likes

Re: 300 Odds by BigYash: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
@guobe.. No mind those enemy of progress.. If its easy ,they should predict theirs and post winnnings for us to see.. Who hear that one dey talk say he subscribe now,go think say na block he pay.. You no force person to play your game or sub to your chnnel... so ignore them... If you check well now,you go see say most of these persons calling you scam,na those fixed match agents.. Your winnings dey burn their toto,if you don't know..

2 Likes

Re: 300 Odds by guobe: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
@BigYash so true. Someone even told me that I am spoiling the business of people selling games .
I don't know that guy at all and don't know why he is hating.I had to come clear my name because people may feel he is saying the truth.
Re: 300 Odds by BigYash: 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
guobe:
@BigYash so true. Someone even told me that I am spoiling the business of people selling games .
I don't know that guy at all and don't know why he is hating.I had to come clear my name because people may feel he is saying the truth.
Don't mind d wide animal..
Re: 300 Odds by CaesarJosh1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
@guobe,I didn't hear from you on Whatsapp anymore?
Re: 300 Odds by guobe: 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
CaesarJosh1:
@guobe,I didn't hear from you on Whatsapp anymore?
Can't recall
Re: 300 Odds by abba190: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
Revolution2022:
Na lie.Your subs no reach 7.Some fit done unsubscribe sef.Oya post screenshot of your members.
grin grin grin if the game is sure he wouldnt be needing subscribers he will be making money in silence
Re: 300 Odds by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
This is a faceless forum.Nobody is damaging anybody's image.It is a true talk.

1 Like

Re: 300 Odds by guobe: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
Evil people makes money in silence and die in silence while good people shares the joy around.
Can you name one person you have helped in your life.
Continue hating and see how retrogressive your life goes.
Re: 300 Odds by guobe: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
@revolution 22 I have a brand to maintain and you can be fished out if you lay false claim on me thinking it is a faceless forum.
I have the connect and please yield to my warnings.
Just stay clear because you can get your fingers burnt.

1 Like

Re: 300 Odds by Tesenak20: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
BigYash:
@guobe.. No mind those enemy of progress.. If its easy ,they should predict theirs and post winnnings for us to see.. Who hear that one dey talk say he subscribe now,go think say na block he pay.. You no force person to play your game or sub to your chnnel... so ignore them... If you check well now,you go see say most of these persons calling you scam,na those fixed match agents.. Your winnings dey burn their toto,if you don't know..
On point.

1 Like

Re: 300 Odds by manchyme: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
Revolution2022:
Booking codes wey guobe dey post for Nairaland and Twitter no be better games o.Even for telegram subscription he go park daily games of 10 booking codes give him subscribers with high stake.Na by luck him game go win and na combination wey you go stake 5k of 4odds wey you go think say Na 500odds.You go confuse of which game go enter because dem no sure.
I quickly unfollow him on telegram and delete my app before village People ask me say wetin I dey use my money do.

Na only him dey win.

Are you sure of this?
Guobe na person wey they always win and also do give away, though I never benefit b4
Re: 300 Odds by manchyme: 5:47am On Sep 15, 2023
Revolution2022:

Na only him dey win.

Since you said he's winning, I don't believe you. Nobody wins and takes joy in giving other people games that will lost. We all like to be given credit. Take your time more and understand his game and how to play it. Sometimes maybe it's the combination bet that you'll use and recover.
Re: 300 Odds by manchyme: 5:49am On Sep 15, 2023
Tesenak20:

On point.

My man ecoco2014, why you change name?
Re: 300 Odds by Tesenak20: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2023
manchyme:

My man ecoco2014, why you change name?
I am not Ecoco2014.
Re: 300 Odds by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 15, 2023
manchyme:

Since you said he's winning, I don't believe you. Nobody wins and takes joy in giving other people games that will lost. We all like to be given credit. Take your time more and understand his game and how to play it. Sometimes maybe it's the combination bet that you'll use and recover.
subscribe to his games and win na.
Re: 300 Odds by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2023
manchyme:

Are you sure of this?
Guobe na person wey they always win and also do give away, though I never benefit b4
subscribe for half and stake high.
Re: 300 Odds by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2023
guobe:
@revolution 22 I have a brand to maintain and you can be fished out if you lay false claim on me thinking it is a faceless forum.
I have the connect and please yield to my warnings.
Just stay clear because you can get your fingers burnt.
if you wan help someone help the needy.no be your followers or maybe fine girls you go dey help.also post genuine booking codes on nairaland.no be code wey you go dey use find person wey go subscribe on your games on telegram.you go use the person money play combination come dey give am game wey go cut.combination is high stake chikini winning and no be all the time e dey enter.the loss outweigh the win.
Re: 300 Odds by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2023
manchyme:

Are you sure of this?
you dey support guobe because of him give -away abi?na person wey get money dey win case for nigeria.justice is for the highest bidder.
Re: 300 Odds by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2023
manchyme:

combination bet is a high stake.it is from 1k up.the winning may not be much unless you stake with 5k.and you may not win because he will post like 10 booking codes with high stake.you may not know which game will win.try his game.
Re: 300 Odds by yinkeys(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2023
Liverpool to win & over 1.5
Both Inter & Ac Milan to Score & either team win
Nottingham Forest to score
Napoli to score
Over 1.5 in west ham & man city game
Brentford & Newcastle to score

@Revolution2022 @guobe

(1) (Reply)

War Over Eagles No 1 (Goalkeeper) Shirt / Gunners Val Party:for Arsenal Fans Only / The Official Chelsea Quiz Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.